Twentyone.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo!- Omo! Where have you been?!” said my mom as she ran up to me, “Why are you all soaked?! Were you out in the rain?” she turned to the maid, “Bring a towel, hurry!” the maid did as she was told. “Answer me, where have you been? Your dad and I came to the studio to asked your friends, but they said they didn’t see you either,”

“Mom,” I said, “I’m tired right now,”

She looked me speechless, “Oh… well alright. H-Head up stairs, and- and I’ll tell the cooks to prepare you something to-“

“No thanks, mom,” I said. I walked upstairs to my room, taking off all my clothes that was now drenched. I threw them on the floor as I was only left in my boxers. I went to the closet and found myself a pair of sweat and sweater. I sighed as I lay on my bed closing my eyes.

“Why can’t you ing understand!”

“I want to understand…” I mumble to myself. I my side looking out the gloomy weather. It hurts a lot… to be pushed away once again. My heart is hurting. It’s painful and there’s no cure to it… Is this… lovesick? Where you don’t want to eat, you don’t want to socialize and you don’t want to do anything at all.

My thoughts were intruded as my dad barged into the room. I sat up and met him in the eye. "Tomorrow, you'll be meeting S Company's daughter. There's two of them, Lee Yunmi and Lee Sunmi," 

"Dad-"

"No exception, you're going to do as I say. I've let you done everything you wanted, now you have todo  what I want," I sighed. He didn't say no more, or say no less. He walked out of my room, leaving me with more thoughts streaming through my head. I'll make this as an escape to get Jaehye out of my mind... And my feelings. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It's been a few days, and I was recovering perfectly from my fever. I actually went to school on Friday since I missed two days this week. I got used to Jin sleeping in the same room as me and Jungkook, since when I awoke from that drenched dream. Jin was sleeping by my side when I did. His hand held mine, and he laid close by me. I really appreciated it. 

I got over the fact that the had lied to me to fight with GOT7. It didn't matter anymore, but they kept their promise. For the past few days, they've been cooking. I mean, the house almost burned down but.... It was worth it. The burnt food that they made wasn't half bad also. It got better at least. 

"Shall we go to Base later tonight?" asked Jimin, "I heard GOT7 left that place," 

"Really!" said Namjoon, "Finally! I can finally go back without worrying about that Jackson dude," 

"Tell me about it. I was so insecure with them around," said Taehyung. 

"At least we get our place back," smiled Yoongi as he played with hid glass of milk. "Should we get going there?" 

The rest of them agreed. Come to think about it, I haven't seen Mark since that day. He hadn't linger around our school campus, nor his crew. Sometimes I hoped that I'll bump into him coincidentally, but he's like... Gone now... Disappeared into thin air. Like a dream. Sometimes I even think everything was all in my head, but it's true. Jin and Mark are brothers, and GOT7 was real. 

"Are you going?" Jin asked me. 

"O-oh," I answered, "I am," I got myself ready in the bathroom. Lately I've been keeping my hair down. I don't, but I feel prettier this way. Jin smiled at me more, and I liked it. I liked it when he would brush my hair away from my face. I liked it. 

"Jungkook ah, it's Hyeri," said Jimin when I got out the bathroom. He handed Jungkook his phone. 

"Oh, Hyeri ah," he answered as he smiled, "Now? Where. Okay, I'll see you then," he turned instantly around with a smile on his face. 

"Where are you going," I asked with my hands on my hips.

"Out... What else," he handed me Jimin's phone, "Noona, annyeong. I'll see you when I get home," he kissed me on forehead, something that he's been doing lately. 

"Yah! At least bring me to her sometimes!" I calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter