Ten.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look who's here!" said Mark as he led me in to their studio. I was in awe as I saw how color their studio were. There were a lot of photos hung up on a wall, a small basketball hoop on the other, and a study place. Their studio was filled with different type of sports, awards, couchs, magazines, etc. 

"Yo," said Yugyeom. 

"Woah, it's my best friend and his pretty girlfriend," smirked Jackson who was playing a same basketball game with Jinyoung.

I laughed, "Hahaha.... No," I said with a straight face. The boys laughed at me. 

"Hyung, how can you go around claiming girls when they don't even claim you," laughed BamBam.

"She will claim me," said Mark, "Her mind doesn't, but I know her heart does," he whispered to me which gave me goose bumps. Sometimes I think this guy is a creep, but a cute creep. Jinyoung called for Mark so that they can play a two on two basketball game. Mark and Jaebum versus Jackson and Jinyoung. I scanned the photos as they played. There were many photos of them when they were kids, to middle schoolers, and now; BamBam used to have braces, Jaebum had light brown hair which made him look like an innocent boy, Jackson's fencing days, Mark's martial arts, Jinyoung's... wait. Mark did martial arts? I went back and looked at the photo once more... Wow. His hair was not as much as it is now and it was brown, or black? His face was so skinny! And he looks so dorky! I swear I almost died from holding in my laugh.

"Are you okay?" said Youngjae as he sneaked up on me.

"O-Oh?" I had to cleared my throat from laughing, "Yeah, I am,"

Youngjae chuckled, "Our photos are embarrassing isn't it?"

"No! They're amazing! It's like a time line," I answered. 

"This when was we first hung out," pointed Youngjae to a photo of them in middle school at the arcade. "This was when we first had our fight with some jerks from another school," It was a photo of them bruised up but laughing and smiling. I think the photo was probably when BamBam and Yugyeom were 8th graders.

I came upon a picture with two young boys. One was Mark, the other boy looked like Jin. I leaned in for a closer look. "Oh, and that's Seokmin, or Seokjin, or whatever his name is," said Youngjae, "It's Mark's so called brother. Mark just recently put this up on his own. This was probably the only photo he had with him. I heard his brother ran away two years ago and never came back," Youngjae looked to Mark who was playing tensively, "He was the only thing Mark had and depended on," 

I also looked to Mark; so he has a soft spot for Jin. Then... Does Jin also? I kept in a mental note to talk to Jin later. I can't keep my plan going if they're brothers. I just can't. Jin, or Mark, will get hurt... Actually, they're going to hurt one another... No... One of them might even end up killing the other.... 

"Hey, Hyung!" Yugyeom and BamBam called. The older males looked to them as the stopped playing. The two maknaes gestured from them, and they obeyed. 

"Youngjae come on," said BamBam. Youngjae left to them, leaving me alone as I continued looking over the photos. I pretend to set myself on the photos, but I couldn't help over hearing their conversations. Do they even know what whisper mean?

"Haebin came for a visit last night," said Yugyeom, "When BamBam and I were still here,"

"How the hell did he get in?" Jaebum asked.

"That's what we want to know," said BamBam, "He threatened us that if we don't get BTS to come this weekend, he's going to come after us," What? This weekend. No. 

"Why would you guys be scared of him," said Mark, "Dragons are weak,"  

"Hyung, someone else was with them. Someone we've never seen before," There was a silence between them. I waited as I bit my nails plotting what to do next. This weekend, I have to tell the others ahead of time. We can't fight them, especially Jin. He can't fight with Mark! Mark, his brother. This was happening way quicker than I had expected. 

"Why can't we just deal with them on our own? I mean, we already put down that Taehyung guy and the other two," said Jackson. "Putting down the other four will be easy,"

"Five," corrected Jinyoung, "We don't know who the other guy is," 

"Like I said, I don't ing care who that other bastard is. He's going down with his crew,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter