Thirtyfour.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been a while, Jeon Junki, Shim Jaehyun," said Songha as he stood in front of their gravestone.

Of course, as the bad guy. He would purposely visit them on their death anniversary. Songha had came with a few men, all dressed up in black suits.

"It's been 11 years since you guys been gone, and yet I still see you guys," he took out a cigarette and lit it up. He inhaled and then exhaled, "I do not regret one bit of what I did or do at all," Songha took out a locket. He opened it, "But I do miss our crew. Me, you, her, and Lee Minjoon. That old hag is still living," he laughed, "I wonder how he does it. I really meant to pay him a visit, but I never got a chance,"

He scanned the picture in the locket, "I finally found your daughter, though. I thought about it..." he closed it and laid the locket beside their gravestone, "I'm going to make her one of us. She will be better than the two of you combined." 

"Sir, someone is coming," informed one of his men. 

Songha stood up straight and fixed his suit, "Until next time," 

Him and his men made their way out of site of the graves. "Noona! Over here!" Songha stopped in his tracks from the woods and turned around. 

"Wait," he said. He let out a smirk, "I never thought I would see her here," It was Jaehye. "But who are those boys with her,"

*Shutter flashes*

"Make sure those kids bring her to us tomorrow," said Songha to his men. "Keep them on check,"

"Yes sir,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once again, I was at Base drinking my thoughts away. I had ask Mark to take Jungkook home. Jungkook insisted on going with me, but I told him to go home, and stay home. 

The whole ride back from the grave site was silent. Mark didn't even talk to me when I got in the car. Jungkook was crying silently. How do I know? He was sniffing so much. Mark concentrated on the road as I did also. Even now and then I stole glances at him. We didn't speak at all until we reached back in town. That was when I had told him to drop me off here, at Base. He gave me a nod and 'okay.' 

"You don't too good today," said Wooyoung, "Is something wrong?"

I gave him a small smile, "I'm thinking," He waited for more. "If I don't do anything, someone is going to get hurt. But if I do something bad, nobody is going to get hurt," I looked up to him for an answer.

"Which one are you going to choose?" 

I chuckled, "I thought you were going to choose for me,"

Wooyoung sighed, "Jaehye, sometimes... you need to decided things on your own. You can't always rely on someone to decide for you; that basically means you're just letting everyone push you around,"

"But I don't-"

"Jaehye, you do care. You care. You care a lot about everything. You just never show it. You need to stop being so shady. Stop hiding those feelings away and be honest with yourself. Now, you choose what you want... but.. make sure that whatever you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter