Fortysix.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They're closer than what I thought," commented Jaebum as I told them what day I had gone through today. BTS had threaten the guys to shut up before leaving back home. They also asked for Hanbin's whereabouts. It was awkward, since I didn't belong there... I stood in the place of Seokjin, but since he was "busy" with his "businesses," I ended up being there. 

"So where do we come in," smirked Jackson as he fisted his palm, "BTS are our friends also. If they're in, we're in," 

"Are you kidding me? Did you not hear what Mark just said? Those guys are ordinary gangs!" protested Yugyeom, "I'm totally against this. We shouldn't take part. It has nothing to do with us anyways,"

"Yah Yugyeom!" said BamBam, "It's Jaehye noona! How can you say that!" 

"I know! I know it's Jaehye noona, but still. This is her problem and their choice,"

"Why are you being like this now? You weren't like every other time when we helped them," said Youngjae, "Are you scared,"

"Of course I'm not!" 

"You're the youngest, can't you be a little understanding?" said Jinyoung.

"I have always been, Jinyoung hyung," Yugyeom glared, "When have I ever went against you guys? This is the first time!"

"Then what is your problem!" Jinyoung ask.

"I just-" Yugyeom paused as we all looked at him, "I just don't either of us to get into something serious... Our parents.. our reputation.. Our background is different from them! If we get involve in this, we're facing more consequences than them!"

"Kim Yugyeom," said Jaebum. He stood up, "You're really self-centered. If you don't want to get involve, then stay here. Or wherever you will be on that day. If you're scared, then you should've just said so. If you care, then you should've just said so also. There's no need to say all those things you said,"

"I..." Yugyeom hung his head. He sighed and then looked up to us, "If you guys are in, then I'm in. I can't bare to see anything happen to my hyungs,"

"Don't worry, we'll be the one protecting our maknae," smirked Jackson. "Our baby," he joked. 

"Shut up," groaned Yugyeom, "I'm not a baby," 

"Jaebum ah," I said from my seat as the boys went over to Yugyeom and . 

"What's up," Jaebum took a seat beside me, but faced the opposite direction. 

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for a friend,"

I chuckled, "Ask your dad for his men," 

"Eh," Jaebum looked shock, "You- What are you planning to do,"

"Gather as much information you can about Cho Songha, and ask your dad to get his men ready on that day... whenever it will be.. They're murderers of J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter