Thirtynine.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noona!

"Jungkook!" I shouted as I heard him call for me. I sat up in an unfamiliar bed.. the hospital? I looked around the room.. It certainly was the hospital. What the hell was I doing here? I looked at myself. My arms were bandaged, "Agh," I groan as a pain throb in my head. "What the-" I felt my head.. it was also bandage. Then I remember... "Oh.. right," I mumbled.

"Noona!"

I gasp, "Jungkook!" I got off the bed and headed towards the door. It open suddenly, revealing Mark. "M-M-Mark," I said.

"What are you doing?! You're not suppose to get out of bed!" he scold.

"I have to get somewhere! I have to go to Jungkook! He needs me!" I shouted, "Get out of my way!" He blocked me as I tried to make my way around him, "Move before things get serious,"

"Things are already serious," he said, "How come you didn't tell us. How come you didn't tell us that you were going to meet up with Dragons!"

"I made my choice to do that, now move!"

"I'm not moving," he said. "You're in no condition to be doing anything right now,"

"Mark Tuan! Move!" I shouted. I was so desperate and angery that I wanted to cry.

"What's going on here," I looked behind him to find Jin. He walked into the room, "Why are you guys arguing. This is a hospital. Please respect the other clients who are here,"

"Jin," I said as I went up to him and held his arm, "Get me out of here. Jungkook is in danger, please," I begged. He looked at me. "Jin, please! We need to get going before something happens to him!"

"Jaehye," he said calmly as he took my hand off his arm, "You need to get some rest first,"

"...Jin..." What the hell has gotten into him? Does he not know that his best friend is probably at the urge of dying right now!

"Come on, go back to bed," he said as he pulled me. I jerked my hand away from him, facing both Mark and Jin. "Jeon Jaehye," he said, this time in a harsher tone, "Stop jumping to point and just take everything slowly," I scoffed at him. "I know that them taking Jungkook is hard to take in. Who knows what's happening to him right now. Do you not know how hard it is for us also? BTS and I? We're all worrying our off here too! Not just only you alright!"

I fell down flat and cried. I couldn't hold it in any longer... "Jungkook ah," I mumbled. "Oh, Jungkook ah!" I held my knees towards me, "Noona is sorry,"

I heard Jin let out a sigh. He came beside me, "Stop crying," he whispered as he held me into his arms, "We'll get him back, so stop crying. I promise we'll get him back no matter what," I cried harder as he ruffled my hair.

"What.. What happened here," I'm guessing it was Hoseok. "Why is Jaehye crying," he asked. I heard more footsteps by the door way.

"Noona.." said Yugyeom.

"Come on everyone, let's get out," said Mark. "Let's leave Jaehye alone for a while,"

The door was closed shut as Jin calmed me down. My breath were skipping from one to another as I finally stopped crying. Jin brought me over to the bed and I settled down. He sat before me and held me hand, "I'll surely get Jungkook back, even if it cost my life,"

"Don't say that, you know I don't like that. We will get Jungkook back,"

His grip on my hand tighten, "Just don't do anything without telling either Mark or I. You have to give one of us a heads up fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter