Twentyfour.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did Jaehye go?" I asked, "She was just here when I got back, and now she's gone," 

"She must be back at the bar," said Jungkook, "She said she was going to get some more Relaxation," I looked over the VIP room, but she wasn't there.

"Are you sure Jungkook?" I said.

"Yeah, Noona said so," 

I wasn't sure, but I still went to check anyway. 

"I've never drinked before," said a girl as Wooyoung asked her what she wanted, "This is my first time here,"

"Hey, have you seen Jaehye?" I asked, interrupting their conversation. 

"Wow, what am I? Some navigator?" said Wooyoung. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry, this girl here was looking for Mark," 

I looked to her, "Mark? Mark Tuan?" I said.

"Yes!" she said, "Do you know him? He's tall, has dark red hair, or bright I guess, and kind of brown in it now. He has his ears pierced, and-"

"I know," I said. I looked her from head to toe. Is this Mark's new girl? If so, then why is he asking about Jaehye? And how can he just leave his girl like this. Shouldn't he be keeping her company? I shook my head. I shouldn't even be worried about that, but the girl looked pitiful. She said it was her first time here, and she doesn't even drink. Who is she? 

"How do you know Mark," I asked. My curiousity got to me. 

"Mark? Oh, our dads set us up," she said as she kind of rolled her eyes, and settled down on the seat. "Well I have a younger sister also, and apparently Mark has a brother too. The four of us were suppose to meet last week, but only Mark came. Our dads wants us to find our match between the four of us," 

I was surprise. I definitely cannot believe what I just heard. This girl, and her "younger sister", is going to be arranged with one of us? Oh hell no, is this why-

"I've never seen his brother before. Like, why doesn't he go to the same school as us? He doesn't even live with them either. So... is he really Mark's brother?" She looked at me, "Since you know Mark, you should know that he has a brother right,"

"I don't know," was all I said. 

"Here, a girly drink for a first timer," said Wooyoung as he handed her a small glass cup. She looked at it, scanned it as if it was poison. "Don't worry, you won't feel the liquor at all. It'll just make you feel good," She looked back at me.

"Trust him. He knows what he's doing," I said. I laughed as she took her shot. This really was her first time. She wasn't suppose to chug the whole thing down, she was suppose to take small sips. This girl was coughing historically, and I couldn't stop laughing. "Yah, yah, get her some juice," I said to Wooyoung. "Drink it up, it'll help wash away the bad taste," I said as I handed her the juice. She did as I told her. After a while she exhaled. Her eyes were red.

"Woah, it's hot in here," she said as she fanned herself. I shook my head smiling. She must be feeling the after effect since she chugged it. She squinted her eyes at me, "Hey, come to think about it. You look like someone," She leaned in closer to me, "You look like Mark!" I scoffed at her. "I'm serious!" She took a sigh and spoke, "Mark is a cool guy," Cool my . "But... He seems to have his mind somewhere else whenever I'm with him. I really want to get to know him, but he doesn't open up to me..." she bit her lower lip and looked down to her cup of juice.

I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't even know who she was. I wasn't even sure if she really knew Mark or not. "I'm pretty sure he'll notice you soon,"

She looked up at me with a smile, "You think so?" I nodded, "Thanks. I bet any girl that gets you will be the luckiest girl ever," Do you think so?... I finally realized why I came down to the bar. It was to look for Jaehye. Where could she have gone?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As shock as Mark was, I was too. What the hell did I just do? Did I just... Did I just kissed him? I pulled myself back and let go of him. I blinked a few times before speaking, "You-You see- I- I-"

I couldn't speak. Not with his lips back on mine. Mark had pulled me back to him with his hand behind my head and the other around my waist. Our kiss was passionate. I couldn't help kissing him back. It felt good... y. He pushed me against his car as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard him open the passenger's door. Without any hesitstions, i fell in. We both did. We entered the back seat with him on top of me still making out. His hands were exploring my body. It went under my tank top and massaged my , then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter