Twentythree.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish! Where did that idiot go!?” I shouted as I covered my ear. The loud music was ruining my eardrums. It banged so loud that it gave me a headache, along with the strobe lights flashing ever where, it gave me an even MORE headache. Mark had taken us here and just totally ditched Sunmi and I. I don’t know how she can stay calm when all these low life people, CRAZY PEOPLE, are everywhere.

“I’m going to go look for him, you go back to the car alright,” said Sunmi.

“Yah! Unni! Don’t leave me alone!” I shouted as she disappeared into the jungle. I was now alone. “Shibal…” I mumbled. I wanted to go back, but the thought of horrible things happening to Sunmi worried me. I brought my courage up to enter the jungle also. I flench here and there as the party people touched me. They eyed me when I did so, like as if I was the crazy person. 

"Yah, yah! Watch it!" laughed a man as he bumped right into me. It seemed like his  was dancing too hard on him. "Oh sorry about that," he said as he catched me from falling. His hair was a bright gray color, and he had a dimple on his cheek as he smiled.  I wacked his hands away from me feeling disgusted. "I've never seen you before. Is this your first time here?" His voice was low but I didn't bother to answer him. Instead, I immediately left the dance floor. Without knowing a thing, the man had followed me to the back of the room where I first started.

"What the hell do you want," I said harshly as I turned around to him. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody. I was in a perfect mood earlier and now it was totally ruined. 

"Woah, nothing," he said with his hands up, "What's with the attitude," I rolled my eyes at him as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Gooooddddd, where are these two?! I made a small mental note that I was going to throw them a big fit when they get back. 

"I'm sorry but get lost. I don't like you, and I'm not interested in you," 

He scoffed at me, "Who would be interested in a girl like you? You're so... UGH," he said as he shivered his shoulders. 

THIS DUDE. WHAT THE F- "Then why did you follow me!" I shouted.

"GIRL, I wasn't even following you! I was going to go outside!"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Uhhh sure you were, idiot. But, I understand. How can a man resist a beautiful girl like me?" The man laughed. 

"Waahhh, you're really something," he shook his head, "You're not even attractive," he stood by and pointed, "That girl over there is attractive," It was a girl wearing a crop top and booty shorts. Her hair was long and wavy, and as she moved her body, she had to touch her hair. I was... UGH. Digusted! Disgusting! Disgusting! Disgusting! DISGUSTING!

"Ew. She's a perfect match for you," I said, "Idiot with another idiot, just perfect," I was about to turn away until he got a hold of my arm.

"Yah, who are you calling an idiot," he said with his eyebrows furrowed in. 

"You. Who else? And get your hands off me!"

He pulled me closer to him as a bunch of couples exit the back door. I was right under his breath, and the closeness between us was awkward. 

"Seems like a girl like you don't know anything around here," he said. I blushed. "You should watch your mouth before you get into real trouble. People around here aren't as nice as I am," Sure. Whatever. Nice? HAH, my . "If you were to bump into another guy, who knows would've happened to you already," Is he trying to sound generous? Pluuu-eeaassseee!

I pushed him away from me and fixed myself. "Please, no one will mess with me when they don't even know who I am. Plus, when they do, they're going to be the one who's going to be scared," The couples from before entered once again, but this time pushing and shoving me to the side. I tripped over a bit and fell over to the guy. He held onto my waist as I held onto his arms. We had a staring contest for moment. 

"See what I mean. Even people don't care who they bump into," he smirked. I pushed him away once again.

"Don't ever, ever, EVER touch me. Especially when you don't even know who I am. I can sue you,"

He scoffed at me, "You're such a fiesty girl," he leaned down to me, "I like that," 

I widen my eyes and slapped his face. "As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter