Forty.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had Mark stay for the night at the hospital with Jaehye. She was still asleep when I left. I'm guessing she was really worned out.

"From now on... Jaehye is in your hands,"

I'll regret saying that to him.. but whatever. As I entered the house, I was questioned right away about where I had been by my moms.

"Where did you guys leave to?" "Where's Mark?" "Were you guys looking for Jaehye?" "Seokjin ah," "Seokjin ah,"

I looked at the two of them. "I'm... very tired. I'm heading up stairs to my room first," Right then, my dad exit out of his office. He looked at me with fiery eyes, but I bowed and greeted him. "I'm home," I said.

"It would've been better if you didn't come home," I heard him mumble.

"I'll be home.. From now on," I said ignoring his comment. I came back up from my bow and headed upstairs to my room. I felt sick to the stomach. I really am soft hearted. I can't be selfish like every other people. Even if I wanted to, I'll just regret it later. I'll have myself feeling guilty for the rest of my life.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes as I drown myself in my thoughts.

"I'm Jeon Jaehye, that's Jung Hoseok. What's your name?"

"K-Kim S-S-Seok-j-jin,"

"Kim Seokjin huh. Hmmm... Let's call you Jin for short,"

"How about come with us?... There's a lot of great people that you'll meet,"

That day... I still remember everything clearly.. and completely. The days after that my life shined brighter and I laughed more. I wasn't alone anymore... I wasn't by myself... I was with BTS... I was with Jaehye.

"Cha cha!" I said as I surprised Jaehye with flowers that I had picked out.

"Wah! What is this?!" she grinned and scoffed, "Did you pick these from the park?" I pout at her questioning.

"Yah! How can you say that! It took me a lot of courage to get you these!"

She laughed, "It's not even Valentine's day or my birthday, why did you get it for?"

"Celebrating my one year with you," I said shyly. I put the flowers in her hand, "This day, the same as last year, was the day you found me. I don't really know how to express these feelings of excitement I get whenever I'm with you or see you, but thanks to you, I'm able to be who I am today,"

She smiled when I had told her that... a smile that I'll never forget. That refreshing smile that I barely see anymore now.

"I'm sorry that you're in pain. I wish I can take it away; I want to take it all away,"

I touched my lips, remembering when I had kissed Jaehye when she was unconscious. I still haven't told her that I took her lips... I held my hand into a fist. I'll surely tell her when I get my chance... And I'll make it a memory that the both of us will cherish forever secretly in our hearts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No One's POV

"See you later Yunmi," said Jackson as he sent her home, "I'll see you back at school on Monday," he looked around from side to side, "Or if you want, we can hang out again tomorrow," he smiled.

Yunmi chuckled but looked at him, "Jackson actually..." her voice trailed off slowly.. "Is it alright if you give me Namjoonie's number?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, "Namjoonie?"

"U-Uh... I mean, Namjoon ssi,"

"W-why?" he stuttered.

"It's just ..." she hung her head, "Jackson, I don't want to lie to you because you're... More than a best friend, but not someone that I see myself with. I like Namjoon..." Jackson swallowed from the words that came out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter