Twentytwo.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I literally went to Momo High School after a week had passed. Jungkook tried calling Hyeri and tried seeing her, but she ignored him and avoided him. I told Jungkook he could do better, but he's crazy over her. Oh lord, it hasn't even been that long since they met.

I leaned against their school gate as I waited for her to appear from outside of the school. 

"Who's that girl?" I heard some girls whisper, "She doesn't look like she goes here," "No duh, she's wearing a different uniform," "Oh my god, it's Hanlim uniform," "What is that kind of girl even doing here?" I glared at the girls who passed by and they immediately hung their heads low. That's right. Keep it low. 

"Hyeri ah, let's go shopping today!" I turned my attention to a group of girls coming my way.

"Sure! I'll ask my mom to take us," she smiled, but it faded as she spotted me. I smirked and went up to her who had stopped. 

"What's wrong?" her friend asked, then looked to me. 

"Annyeong," I said. 

"U-Unni," said Hyeri.

"I'm not your unni," I said, still smirking, "Do you mind seeing me for a bit,"

"I-I'm-"

"Wait, never mind," I said as I put a hand up, "You're pretty lucky I'm in a good mood today, or else who knows what would've happen to you,"

"What the-. What the hell is this saying, Hyeri ah," said her friends.

I looked to them and smiled, "Just stay away from Jungkook from now on," I said look back to her, "I'm being nice. Honestly, I don't even like you. I hope you get ed up soon," 

Her friends scoffed, "Yah, you !" They shouted as I walked away from them. I couldn't hear Hyeri. I guess she was terrified. Sorry, didn't mean to scare her. It's either her, or Jungkook. And it's Jungkook for me.

I got on the next bus to go back to the Base. I sat in the middle of the bus by the window. It was a quiet drive, which was weird. Usually students would be on at this moment. I was guessing it's because I was from a different school. Or a different side of town. It was lonely. I knew I should've taken Jin with me. At the thought of Jin, I suddenly saw Mark walking. 

"Please stop the bus!" I shout to the bus driver. He took a while to pull to the side, but I jumped right out at the slightest open of the door. I ran a quick as I can to where I had spot him, but he was no where to be found. "I guess I am just seeing things," I mumbled to myself. I sighed as I turned around. Now I have to walk back home for sure. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, yeah. I'm pulling up right now," I said to my phone as I parked on the side of the streets. "Yeah, I'm right here. Did you want me to come inside?... Okay. I will," I hung up and got out the car and started towards the retail shop. Sunmi and Yunmi were shopping together. They had called my dad to ask me to come pick them up. I obviously didn't want to come, but I had no choice. 

I met them a few weeks ago. Sunmi was the oldest. She was my age, just a few months older. Yunmi was a year younger. 

"I thought my dad said there were two sons," said Yunmi when I first met them. She scoffed, "What a liar he is,"

"There are two sons," I said as I sat with my legs crossed, "Seokjin isn't present at the moment. Actually, he won't be present for a long time. For the time being, you two can share me right?" I smirked. Yunmi scoffed at me. 

"Sure, why not?" said the oldest sister, Sunmi, "I'm guessing you're Mark," she said as a matter of fact.

"Why yes I am. How did you know?" Was I flirting with her?

"From the looks I can tell you're not fully Korean," she said, "Your other brother, Seokjin, where is he?"

I hesitate to answer her, "He's busy," I said, "I'll bring him along next time," 

"Good, because I don't think I'm interested in you," said Yunmi as she crossed her arms and fell back on her chair. "This is so annoying."

The little sister is more of a stuck up than the older one. Well... I shouldn't say that. I don't even know her, but Yunmi likes things her way. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter