Five.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin and I didn't talk the whole day today. We sat quietly in class beside each other, he walked behind me as we went to our next class, and during lunch, we didn't talk to any of the guys at all. 

"Isn't Jin and Jaehye acting weird today?" I heard Namjoon whispered. 

"Oh, it's probably because of last night," Yoongi respond. I rolled my eyes and got up. 

"I'm heading out first," I told them.

"Y-yah! Noona!" I heard Jungkook called. I walked out of the lunch room and felt relief. Like I could breath for the first time. Jin's aura made me so awkward to the point where I held in my breath just for his sake. I passed by a few people who greeted me as they moved out of my way. I didn't pay attention much to them since the thought of Jin was overflowing my head. 

"Jin, Jin, Jin, Jin," I kept repeating. Soon enough, I found myself outside the school's basketball and tennis court. I sighed, "How did I even get here," Before I walked back, I heard a few clinging and banging noise coming from a far. I looked around the area, and found a few kids talking. The others were from a different school, and one was from our school... Hold up.. I take that back.. The others were from Seoul High School, and the other one was that boy from last time. I stood there like a statue watching their hand gestures and movements.

They gave him an envelope. Money? The boy thanked them, bowing a couple of times as they left. I walked towards his direction as he still had his head bowed down. He startled as he turned around and saw me.

"J-Jeon Jaehye!" I smirked at him.

"Since you know my name, I'm guessing you know who I am," 

"N-no, I dd-don't," He tried to walk pass me, but I grabbed him and pushed him to the gates. He groaned as he fell to the ground. I went over to him and gave him a few kicks in the stomach. Then, I grabbed him by collar, "Yah, do you know what you're getting yourself into?" I said to him. He whimpered a sorry. I scoffed at him as I threw him roughly to the ground. "If I ever see you with them again, you're dead meat. Got it?!" He nodded aggressively in fear and ran off. "Aish, this ! Now I'm out of breath!" I roared as I put my hands on my hips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where's Jaehye?" Jin asked at the end of school. 

"Too afriad to meet you," joked Yoongi. 

Hoseok gave him a nudge, "She's staying behind to clean up the class with a few classmates. She said she'll meet us at Base when they're done,"

Jin sighed, "Are you sure she's not trying to avoid me," he mumbled. 

"Let's go!" said Namjoon as he had his arm around Jin. 

 

"What did you just say?" said Jin as he took a step closer to the owner of the cafe, "What do you mean you sold our hangout to someone else. Who gave you the right to do so," When they arrived there, new faces were seen and more of Seoul High School were there.

"I-I," stuttered the owner. 

"What's the problem here sir," said a masculine, red haired guy walking up from the basement, "Are these guys giving you trouble," his crew stood behind him, some leaning against the wall and some standing behind his back. 

Jin widen his eyes at the look of his half brother, "You jerk, back off," 

"You back off," the guy said as he cut Jin off, "We own this place now so get lost,"

"Why you-" Before Jin could lift up his fist, the door's bell jingled signaling someone's existance. 

"Noona," said Jungkook as their attention turn to see who it was. Jaehye looked at them before walking up to them.

"What is this all about," she ask, "Hm?" she look to the owner. He was frighten even when she gave him the most innocent smile.

"Noona, these guys took over our place," whispered Jungkook.

"No, he sold it to them without us knowing," corrected Taehyun. The older girl look to the different group of boys that wore the yellow school uniform. She narrowed her eyes at the male that stood right in front of her. He gave her a smirk as he scoff. She couldn't help but do the same back as she rolled her eyes. 

"It's nice to meet you again," he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter