Thirtyone.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bad news!" shouted Taehyung over the microphone, "Jaehye Noona is gone!" We looked from one person to another, making sure she wasn't just hiding any where behind us. "I saw her walk out, but I didn't see her anywhere when I left to use the bathroom!" 

"Are you sure she didn't leave to the bathroom too?" Youngjae asked.

"If she did then she would've been back by now! I even waited outside!" 

"Noona must've left home, she didn't want to come anyways," said Jungkook.

"If she did, then she would've informed us," said Namjoon. 

"Come on! We can't just sit around! We need to go look for her!" said Taehyung. Suddenly, Jaehye appeared at the door. We all turned our attention to her with a worried look. 

"What? You guys look like you've all seen a ghost," she said.

"Noona!" shouted Jungkook as he threw his arms over her, "Where did you go?! We thought we lost you for a bit there!"

"Where did I go? I went to the bathroom, and then went outside for some fresh air," said Jaehye as she gently pushed Jungkook off. "Why would I leave when the party is just getting started?" 

"Exactly. Taehyung Hyung got us all worried for nothing," Jungkook stuck his tongue out to him. 

"Yah! I was just being cautions alright!" 

"So who's next in line to sing? Can I be it?" said Jaehye. Taehyung handed her the mic as she, Jungkook, BamBam, and Jaebum sang together. 

"Mark, are you okay?" I turned around to find Sunmi beside me.

"O-oh, yeah, I am," I answered. 

"You haven't been doing much since we've got here. Are you sick?" she touched my forehead. 

"No, I'm not," I said as I pushed it away. "Thanks for worrying,"

"Why are you rude? Did I do something wrong?" said Sunmi. She looked hurt. I didn't want to continue our conversation any further. Therefore, I left her there. I went over and sat next to Seokjin who concetrated on Jaehye's singing. I snapped my fingers in front of him to get his attention. 

"What," he said with an annoying face for disturbing him. 

"Don't forget the deal. I'll come pick you up tonight," I said with my arms crossed. Soekjin can come on his own feet, but I was just making an excuse to see Jaehye... from a distance that is. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. She seems to be not bothered by how everything is. That's what I like about her.. She's so shady that it makes me interested in her. I want to know how she feels but I can never tell. 

"I can come on my own. I don't need your help," said Seokjin. 

"I'm offering as a brother, not a stranger," I said. The same thing that he had used on me that same day. It took a while for Seokjin to answer, but he agreed with it. We're both soft hearted brothers. I'm wonder how everything is going to be from now on? With Seokjin coming back and all... How different will everything lay out. I wonder if we'll become close again... like old times...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm tired!~" said Jungkook as he threw himself onto our hard-softed bed. I laughed at him. We slept on the floor, but it was still comfortable. 

"Change your clothes before you sleep," I said. There was no response from him. Once I got to him, he was already passed out. I shook my head as I took off his uniform over coat before covering him up with the blanket.

"Noona, thank you," he whispered with his eyes closed. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Flashback

"You look better than before," smirked Haebin, "I thought I would leave a scratch on you, but I guess not," he and his crew laughed. I had follow them outside since I didn't want BTS and GOT7 to see them. 

I also laughed, "Thanks for last time. At least I know how much of a you are now,"

"Aish, you little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter