Seventeen.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You did what?!" shouted the boys as we were drinking out on the balcony. 

"Jin! You- You- YOU !" shouted Yoongi. 

"I know! I know what I did to Jaehye last night was dumb!" I shouted pulling my hair. "I was nervous alright!"

"No wonder Jaehye was so cold to you at lunch," said Jimin, "She must've think you were just playing with her,"

"Dude, you confessed so that's why you kiss alright!" said Taehyung, "NOT JOKE AROUND,"

Here I am, being scold by my youngsters about love. I do like Jaehye, I really do. I didn't mean to , I really didn't. It's just that... when Mark came to my mind, I couldn't find myself to kiss her. I know she has some feelings for him also, I just know it. 

"No wonder you'll never get a girlfriend," said Namjoon as he shook his head.

I scoffed at him, "Says the guy who doesn't know how to get a girl himself," the others laughed at him. 

"But really, you should make your mark before Mark does," said Yoongi. 

"I'm sure you don't want to lose her to him," said Jimin, "Especially when we're going down with them tomorrow night," 

Right, I totally forgot about that. I sighed, "I don't care. Jaehye can do whatever she want,"

"You do care," said Hoseok finally. "Jin, we all know you'll be hurt if Jaehye doesn't choose you,"

I laughed it off, "Are you kidding me? Jaehye is-"

"Please don't talk about her if you're going to say something stupid," said Hoseok, "Jaehye is like a sister to me. I'm sure if Jungkook is here, he wouldn't like it either," he got up and left inside.

"What the heck is that dude's problem," said Taehyung.

I don't know what has gotten into me. I really am worried about losing Jaehye. When I get mad, or insecure, I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm saying. I don't think at all. I tried my best to ignore the fact that she was with Mark today by drinking, but I couldn't get it out of my mind. The more I drank, the more sad I became, that's why I'm saying all these foolish stuff about Jaehye... I deny my feelings about her. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Who was that guy with your noona earlier?" Hyeri asked me as I settled down her ice cream in front of her.

"Oh, just.. some dude that we know," I answered. I certainly do not want to talk about them. Especially Jaehye... I don't like the fact that she's hanging around with Mark. Mark, someone who I, BTS, don't even like. 

"He didn't seem like he goes to the same school as you guys. He was wearing something like... Seoul High School students,"

"Yeah, he goes there," I answered as I played with my ice cream. Ugh, I should've just dragged Jaehye home. I wish I can call Jin hyung and them but I don't even have a phone myself. Tsk, damn this is irritating me! 

"Oppa," said Hyeri. I looked up to her sweet voice, "It looks like you and that man aren't on good terms with each other,"

"Haha, yeah you can say that so," I said as I scratch the back of my head.

Hyeri nodded, "I saw how the way you acted towards your noona earlier,"

"What?"

"Ever since noon, I know," ... "I hope you know how Jin is feeling at the moment."

"O-ohh.. you mean what I said to her earlier?"

"I know your words weren't rude but your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter