Eight.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my god... Jin... He stood there staring straight at me and I did the same back. My mind had mix thoughts of what was going on. Jin is Mark's brother? Real brother? Wait, he's never talked about his family before. Jin's from... this family? Jin is... from a rich family? Wait... Hold up, everything is just happening too quick. Who is... Jin? I finally came back to reality after a while when someone, an elderly man, came out of a room. 

"Why look here," said Mark's other mom, "Good timing. Honey, it seems like Mark had a surprise for us," 

I guess that's his dad... No... Their dad. "Annyeongsayo," I said as I bowed to him. All he did was stared at me from top to bottom. I became nervous, I wondered if Mark noticed? He probably did because my hands became sweaty and my grip was tighter. 

But it lighten as Mark placed both his hands on mine, "You can breath you know," he smiled. I exhaled slowly hearing my heart beat louder and faster. It wasn't because of Mark, or their dad's appearance, it was because of Jin. I took a quick glance at him. He was still in the same position he was before, just standing there staring at us.. me. 

Their dad was the first one to head into the dining room, "Come on, we don't have all night," said Mark's mom. The rest of them left as Mark, Jin and I stayed behind so that Mark can 'introduce' us.

"Seokjin ah, this is my girlfriend, Jeon Jaehye. You've seen her before right? She goes to the same school as you," 

Jin looked at me with an expressionless, or angered face, "Oh, yeah. I've seen her before, she's the girl from last time at Base. The one you brought with you into VIP," 

"Yeah! This is her!" said Mark. "This is my half brother, Kim Seokjin. We don't have the same last name because I took my mom's last name but Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jaehye," said Mark as he pointed from him to me. 

"Annyeongsayo," I said to him, "Are you guys the same age?" I asked. I was curious. I know they're the same age but who was older? Jin? Mark?

"Yeah, we are," Jin answered, "But Mark's older than me by two months," 

"Oh," was all I could say. We soon headed to the dinner table after Mark's mom had called for us. I sat next to Mark, who sat next to his mom. Their dad sat at the edge of the table. Across from us was Jin, and I'm guessing, Jin's mother. I couldn't help but avoid Jin's contact. This was probably what he didn't want me to know, or BTS to know. There was a lot of questions that I wanted to ask him when we get home, but it would just make him feel awkward. Us, feel awkward. The maids placed different types of dish in front of us. I was confused on how to eat. Their eating styles was way different from mines. Even Jin knew how to eat. 

"So, what's this young lady's name?" his father finally spoke.

"Jeon Jaehye," Mark answered. 

His father looked to me, "What school do you go to? Do you have parents? What do they do? Do you have siblings?" These questions threw me off. How was I suppose to answer that? I was silent for a while as everyone waited for my response. I looked to Jin for help but he looked away. Sighing, I knew I had no choice but to answer truthfully. Jin can't help me. We're suppose to 'not know' each other. 

"I go to Hanlim High School," I said, "And I have no parents." The elders were stunned from what I had said. What? Never seen a kid with no parents before or what? Jin finally looked up to me, but he still played on his cool face. "My parents were killed when I was 7. I have a little brother who's 16 years old. We both go to Hanlim together. We grew up in an orphanage until I entered high school. My orphanage helped me applied for school. Not long ago, we both left to live on our own," 

There was an awkward sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter