Fiftyone.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

"You monster," said Jaehye. "How can you.." Haebin was now dead. Dead I say. His body lie lifelessly on the ground with his eyes still opened. Tears came down as if he was still alive. "He was only a kid! You monster!" Jaehye shouted. Mark, Jin and Jungkook held onto Jaehye for charging towards Songha. They knew what would happen if Jaehye did so, and none of them wanted to lose Jaehye. "He was only 18! He didn't even started his life yet! How could you!"

"Should have never mess with me in the first place then," said Songha as he shrugged and handed the gun back to his men, "Oh wait, should have never betrayed me, in the first place," he smirked to Jaehye who's anger boiled rapidly inside of her. "Bring them," said Songha. 

"Yes sir," answered his men. The four of them were escorted to the room that Jungkook had first arrived into. They stood side by side to one another as Songha took a seat not to far in front of them. 

"I'm sure your friends out there are probably dead by now," he smirked.

"You ," said Jin. Mark held him back from taking any steps. They weren't able to do anything or make any stupid moves. Not when they saw what happened earlier. 

"So," Songha continued, "Who should I deal with first,"

"You got to be ing kidding me. There's no way you're going to lay a finger on either of us," said Jaehye. "You might as well take us all on," 

"Where's the fun in that?" he said, "Besides, I'm not the one that's going to lay a finger on you guys," 

"What," they all said. One of men took a hold of Mark and dragged him to the middle of the room. "Mark!" they called. 

"Ah, ah, ahhh," shook Songha's pointer finger which stopped them from going after Mark. "In here, we go by my rule," he smirked. Jaehye, Jungkook and Jin clench their fist as they watched. 

Mark was up against a muscular man who was taller than him. He had on the most ugliest face anyone knew. "Let's make this fast," said Mark. "Because I have no time to waste," he held up his fist and without knowing, another man hit him from the back.

The others hesitated to go, "You cheater! Is this some kind of game to you!?" shouted Jin.

Songha chuckled, "I never said this was going to be a one on one. I just said we needed some fun," Mark groaned as he was being pushed and punched around by three men now. 

"Fun my !" said Jin. He ran up to help Mark but only to be punched down by other men who came in. 

"So shameful," said Songha as he shook his head. Jin and Mark were split to both side of the room as Jaehye and Jungkook watched. 

"Unforgiveable," mumbled Jaehye. as she hung her head. 

"What," said Songha. 

"I said.." said Jaehye as she took steps forward, "Unforgiveable," fires burned in her eyes as she looked up to Songha. "You think that just because you're some strong and mighty person, you can do anything you want. You must be out of your mind. A person like you doesn't even deserve to live. No wonder my mother choose my dad over you,"

"What," hissed Songha.

"You're nothing," said Jaehye. Like before, Songha and Jaehye charged towards one another. Their arms crossed one another, trying to push each other back. "You're alone. You have no one," Jaehye continued, "You're nothing like I said earlier. You're only a monster who sold their selves!" 

"Shut up!" shouted Songha as he pushed Jaehye down. He was about to kick her but Jaehye had dodged it. Without knowing, Songha was punched by Jungkook and fell to the ground. He looked up to the siblings who looked down upon him. An imaged flickered in his mind when he was also looked down upon by their parents. Anger raged out of him as he screamed. Jungkook and Jaehye exchanged looks as they took a few steps back. Songha got up clumsily but his face spoke of death. "I am going to take you two meet your parents," he smiled evilly. 

The siblings stood in position getting ready to take him on. "Ahhhh!" screamed Songha as the charged to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter