Thirtysix.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you crazy?!" said Mark and Jin. After telling them that I had found my parent's murderer, who he is and that I was going to go after him, they disagreed with me.

"Wake up, Jeon Jaehye," said Jin as he shook me, "Do you think taking him down is going to be easy?! He's a ing mafia!" 

"Jaehye, don't jump to conclusion. You can't do this on your own. We, Seokjin and I, can help," said Mark, "If you don't want any of the others to get hurt, then understand us that we don't want you to get hurt either!"

"Mark's right! Plus, it's wrong if we keep it away from the others! You should know that they care about you also! Stop being so selfish! We don't want you to get-" shouted Jin.

"If you two don't want me to get hurt then stay the out of this!" I shout back. I breathed heavily as they both looked at me, stunned. "BTS is family, and GOT7 is friends. To me, if anything happens to you guys, I'll be physically and mentally hurt! It will be scar on me that I'll never forgive myself for getting you guys involve. Please understand me, I couldn't protect my parents, and I'm at the end of my rope of protecting Jungkook. I know won't be able to have the strength to protect him, therefore I won't be able to protect either of you. So please, please just do as I say," 

"Tsk," both Jin and Mark turned away from me. 

"I promise... I promise I'll be fine. I promise I'll come back," they looked at me and I stared up to the two of them, "I'll never leave you guys. I promise no matter what, I'll come back... Because you guys are where I call home,"

The night ended quietly. They didn't clearly come to an agreement with me, but they also didn't clearly come to an disagreement. Jin had asked Mark to tell their parents that he was going to stay at a friends house for the night. He and I walked home, like how it used to be. I missed these kind of walks. I walked a few feet away as Jin followed behind. 

When we arrived, Hoseok and Jungkook were both outside. "Oh, Hyung!" waved Jungkook. Hoseok glared at Jin as he saw him. I didn't bother asking what was wrong. Probably Jin leaving got the best of us. We all were so close, and now we all feel so incomplete with one person out. 

"Are you okay," Hoseok asked me. 

"Hm," I nodded. 

"He didn't anything to you did he?" I shook my head. 

"Noona, what took you so long," Jungkook asked. 

"Sorry, I just felt a little down so I was grabbing myself a drink from Wooyoung," Jungkook scanned me from top to bottom, "Don't worry, I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly fine," I ruffled his hair, "I'm going in first. I tired, and I have a big day tomorrow,"

"Big day?" said Jungkook. Ignoring him, I left inside immediately. I didn't feel like talking any further.

Jin had followed me inside also. He left into the boy's room to change into something comfortable, since he was in a suit. Or looked like one. I laid on the floor as I made my arm as a pillow. I rested the other arm on top of my forehead and stared into the darkness. "Omma, appa, please look after me and Jungkook," I prayed as I closed my eyes. 

"We will," I thought I heard it wrong. I sat up immediately to scan the room. A chill suddenly ran up my spine. Was that dad's voice? I pulled my blanket closer to me. The room was feeling colder, but with little warmth. I wasn't going crazy, was I? I heard the door knob twist, and Jin entered. 

"I thought you were tired," he said as he settled down beside me. 

"I am," I answered, "I thought I heard something I shouldn't hear,"

"And that is?"

"Nothing," I said resting back down, "It's nothing," I turned so that my back would be facing him, and closed my eyes. Go to sleep, Jaehye, go to sleep. I thought to myself. I jumped a bit as a pair of arms were wrapped around me. 

"Good night," whispered Jin as he had his face in my hair. 

Within seconds, I fell asleep. The next morning, I awoke to Jungkook's snoring. Jin was nowhere to be found. He wasn't in the lounge, or in the balcony. He wasn't sleeping with the other boys, and they weren't awake either. "He probably left back home," I mumbled as I headed to the bathroom. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and a top half Jin appeared, startling me. "Aish! You scared me!" I said as I slap his arm. 

Jin chuckled, "Good morning," 

"Move! I need to use the bathroom!" 

Jin laughed as I pushed him aside, "You seem to be in a good mood today,"

"Psh, shut up!" I slammed the door and leaned against it. I've seen Jin like that before, but why does this time feels so different? I felt my face, it was burning up. My heart beat was running fast also. I shook myself out of any thoughts that would distract me. "Get a hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter