Fifthteen.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, with the cardigan, or without the cardigan?" I was sitting in the room watching Jungkook change into five thousand different outfits, and they say girls take forever. I was criss crossed on the floor resting my head on one of my hand. 

"With the cardigan," I said. He wore a white v-neck shirt with a dark grey cardigan over it and black jeans. Honestly, half of our clothes are from the thrift shop. I stood up and fixed his hair. I never noticed how tall he's gotten. I had to tip toe my way up. 

"Noona, you're so short," he laughed. I scoffed at him but let out a small laugh. I wish he can just stay a kid forever. For me. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook are you ready!?" called Namjoon from outside. 

"Yeah!" he replied. He checked himself once more in our mini mirror before going out the room. I followed behind him and I swear the boys looked like a bunch of celebrities that were going to a performance. 

"You guys are just going to be gone for 3 hours, there's no need to look so good," I laughed.

"Yah, girls like it when guys look good right? So yeah," said Taehyung. I rolled my eyes at him. I scanned them and realized Hoseok and Jin was missing, but then they came in from the balcony. 

"Alright, we'll be leaving now," said Hoseok as he gave Jin a wink. Wait, did he just wink to Jin? These ers are planning something. I narrowed my eyes to all of them. Like as if they didn't noticed, they left the house immediately. Jin and I stood in front of the door watching them walk down the staircase laughing and talking about "first come, first serve" on which ever girl they set eyes on. I shook my head silently. Hopefully this time around it works out. I let a sigh and smiled to Jin.

"Did you want to go somewhere? I mean we can go street shopping to kill time?" I asked him.

"Uhhh.." said Jin as he scratch the back of head, "I actually wanted to just stay home with you tonight," ... Was Jin blushing? I couldn't believe what I was seeing from this dude. 

"O-oh," I stuttered, "Alright,"

"Jaehye wait," he said as he stopped me from going inside. "I have something to confess," I swallowed. Here goes nothing. "I like you," said Jin. I wasn't actually stunned, since Hoseok already told me. I was... I don't even know how I was feeling. I was burning from the inside out. I was happy! And yet, a little sad. "I like you," he said again, "Hoseok told me he already told you, but I wanted to tell you myself. I like you, Jeon Jaehye," 

"Ji-" I stopped as Mark appeared from the stairs. Mark... What the hell was he doing here? Did he, by any chance, followed us? 

"No," said Mark. I tilt my head in confusion. "I like you, Jeon Jaehye," What the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter