Fortyseven.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, Jin's getting engage? Hmm, I wonder if they'll hire me to do the drinks for them on that day," joked Wooyoung as he served me my usual drink. "Did you want something to eat?" I shook my head as I smiled to him. "Hmm, you haven't been looking too well ever since Jungkook was gone. I'll run upstairs and get you a snack to snack on,"

"Wooyoung ssi, it's okay," I said, "I don't have the appetite to eat anything at the moment,"

"Not at the moment, but for a few days now," he said, "I'll just go get some bread or something. You need to eat to have strength to save Jungkook,"

I didn't rebel back. He left me there as I thought about how Jungkook is doing right now. He's doing fine, right? Mom, Dad, you guys are watching over him, right? Please tell me he's fine. I closed my eyes and clutch my fist together. I should've been the one in Jungkook's place, not him. I should've told him to leave while I left with Dragons, not drag him along. I should've just had us run for it instead following those bastards. I should've kept my guard up. I should've-

"You're alone," Feeling relax that Jin was finally here, I turn around only to face Mark. "Where's Wooyoung?" I stuttered a bit to get my words out, "You weren't expecting me, huh," 

"Not exactly..."

"It's alright, I understand," he said as he took a seat next to me, "Seokjin told me to come, I hope you don't mind," 

"When have I ever mind," I said as I chuckled. "If you didn't want to come, you didn't have to. There's school tomorrow, isn't there?"

"I want to come," I look to him as he look to me, "I want to come, even when you're not asking for me. I still want to come," he sigh as he threw me a smile, "Are you disappointed that Seokjin didn't come?" his tone changed.

I shook my head, "You coming is much better than him coming,"

"Why do you say that. Weren't the one who called him," I held onto my glass tightly. "It's okay, if you don't want to-"

"I wanted to congratulate him," I said, "I wanted- I wanted to tell him good luck, and that I'm happy for him on whatever his decision is. I'm sure Jin feels guilty right now. He thinks that we hate him, but honestly we don't. It was a surprise attack that time, but now we're accepting it," I let out a small laugh, "Truthfully, I hate that he's being taken away," I wanted to cry. I could hear myself stuttering in most of my words, and the crack of my voice, "Jin's everything to me, just like Jungkook and the others. Ever since he left, he seemed so down and stressed. I didn't know how to comfort him since he didn't tell me anything. I just wanted to make up for it," ... "I- I want to tell him I'm-"

"Don't," By the time I knew it, Mark was hugging me from behind. His arms were wrapped around my shoulders, "Don't say that you're sorry. Seokjin should be the one saying it. You've said enough, and gone through too much to say sorry.... Snap out of your thoughts, and look here," he whispered, "I'm always next to you. You can lean on me, and I'll hold you tight,"

"Knock knock," said Wooyoung as we shift our attention to him, "Uhhh... I'll just leave this here and leave you two alone," he placed a basket of biskets on the counter, "Don't.. do anything to the place while I'm gone, alright," he said as a matter of fact, "Just clean up after yourselves,"

Even when Wooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter