Twentysix.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What! Where is he?!" I shouted as Jimin and Teahyung got home. "Why didn't you guys go after him!?" Jungkook had took off on them after seeing Hyeri with another man, or whatever she said to him. All I know is that right now Jungkook is mad, and his anger can get him into trouble. 

"Sorry, Noona," said Jimin.

I put my hand up to them, "Don't. As of right now, we need to find Jungkook," 

"Like sister, like brother," said Hoseok as he got up from the couch. I narrowed my eyes at him. I knew exactly what he meant. He smiled, "Let's hurry up before it gets dark,"

We obviously split up into groups of two. Hoseok and I left to check at Base but Jungkook wasn't there. We checked every convient store that was close by, but he wasn't there either.

"Jungkook couldn't have gone that far, could he?" I said catching my breath as Hoseok and I took a break. 

"Your his sister, shouldn't you know," said Hoseok. I rolled my eyes at him. He was no help. Suddenly, his phone rang. "It's Yoongi," he said. "Hello?... What?!... O-o-oh! I got it! We'll be there right away!" he stuffed his phone back into his pocket and looked to me, "Jungkook's in trouble," 

Jungkook was at the arcade and unfortunately, he had messed with some group of guys. Or if they had messed with him. I don't know, but Hoseok and I had ran there as fast as we could. 

"Jaehye!" called Namjoon. Yoongi was no where found. I thought they had left together. "They're at the back. Yoongi's with Jungkook. I don't know who Jungkook messed with, but those guys look bad," 

"It doesn't matter who they are. They mess with one, they mess with all," I said. Namjoon led us to the back of the building where we saw Jungkook and Yoongi getting beat up. We were out numbered. They didn't look like any ordinary gang. They all wore... black. 

The man in black suit.

I shook the thought of my parent's murderer out of my head. 

"Yah, yah," said a man as he pushed his comrades away from Jungkook. He bent to him and lifted up Jungkook's head, "You sure are some fiesty little kid," he snickered, "Where's all your toughness now?" he laughed. I don't clearly see what Jungkook did.. I'm guessing he threw a punch to the guy, and that guy immediately kicked him in the stomach. 

"You ing-" I ran up to the man grabbing him by the shoulders. I didn't know what I did either. I also threw a punch to him which had him flying to the trash cans. 

"Boss!" shouted his comrades. They all looked to me, "Now you've done it!" they all took out a specific type of weapon. 

"Great," mumbled Hoseok as he and I stoof back to back. "Namjoon ah, get those two out of here," 

"But-"

"Just do it!" Hoseok ordered. It pained me to see Jungkook puke out blood as Namjoon lift him up by his arm. Yoongi was partly fine. At least he had more strength than Jungkook did. 

"Don't let any of them leave!" shouted the same man I had punched earlier. With that, a few of the gang members surrounded Namjoon and them. The man had got up from behind his gang. I gasp at who I had saw... It's him... that man... My parent's...

"I don't care. As long as I kill the two of you then I'm satisfied," 

I heard faint gun shots as he came out from the dark, "No one messes with us," Somehow I... I became scared. 

"Jaehye," I heard Hoseok said, "Jeon Jaehye!" he hissed. "Get a hold of yourself," My hands were shaking. I'm guessing he had saw it. I clutch them in a fist and narrowed my eyes at the murderer. This was no time to think about my parent's death. (I'll be referring the "man in black" as the murderer.)

"Omo, a girl?" smirked the murderer, "A pretty one also," he tilt his head, "Reminds me of someone who I used to know long ago," 

I stood in my position.

"Noona!" I heard someone call. We all shift our heads to see Jimin and Taehyung, but they were stopped as the murderer's comrades blocked them from approaching us. 

"What a bunch of reckless kids," mumbled the murderer. "Do you guys even know who you're messing with. This is not some kid's play," It didn't matter to me who I was messing with. I had found you, and I shall kill you. That was all I thought about. Killing. Revenge. 

"What the hell, somehow they multiplied," said Hoseok as they closed in on us. I looked to Jungkook. Namjoon had settled him down as he and Yoongi stood in place. I looked to Jimin and Taehyung who also had their backs to each other. Now I was worried. All of us were in danger, and there was no escape. 

"Finish them," ordered the murderer.

"Yes sir!" shouted his men. The charged towards all of us. Everything was happening quick. I couldn't keep my attention on everyone. I had to focus also. I punch one of the men in the stomach and kicked the other. I grabbed a hold on one men's hand to avoid the weapon he held. Twisting his hand in a tight grip, he let out a loud groan in pain as he let go of his weapon. I then threw him towards whoever came charging at me. 

By the time I knew it, I was facing my parent's murderer. "You're a tough one," he said with a straight face. 

"Ahhhh!" I screamec as I charged towards him. I was shocked. He had dodged my attack. No one has ever dodged my attack before. 

"Too slow," he grinned. I was boiling in anger. I tried to not let it get to me, but it did. I swung my fist around, trying my best to hit him at least. When he had punched me in the face, I had had my chance to kick him. We both flung apart from each other. 

The murderer got up before I did. He fixed his suit, "You sure reminded me a lot of someone," 

"Shut the up for once," I said as I was catching my breath. I was on one knee as I wiped away the blood on my lip.

He sighed, "I thought this would end sooner, but I guess not," We both stood in position, eyeing one another. "Tell me, what is your name," he asked.

"It's none of your business," I answered. 

"So be it," he said. He used his long legs to strike out a kick. I backed up, and finally approached him with a punch. Unfortunately, he grabbed onto it and tried to punch me also. I did the same back. We both held onto each other's arm as we pushed it against one anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter