Four.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you know that girl?" Yugyeom asked me as I threw the basketball into the hoop. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," I replied. So she hangs out with them eh? I guess. They're not all that. I should probably get her to start hanging out with us instead. The way how she looked us was... fearless. She didn't have any expression at all. And by the way how she jerked at Jackson, it was fiery. Who is she? Her big, brown eyes told something. Pain? Hah, no, no, Mark. You're over thinking. What's her name I wonder. 

"What sup everybody?" shout BamBam as he entered the room like a boss. I laughed at his scene when Jinyoung pushed his head to the side. 

"Hyung, want to know what I found out today?" said Jinyoung. 

"What," I answered.

"That 'Base' place, the owner is selling it behind BTS's backs. Should we get it just to tick them off?" 

Now this was getting somewhere. I smirked to him, "We'll own it by tomorrow." The boys cheered in enthusiasm. This means I get to meet her again tomorrow, if she's with them... And I can meet him again... Kim Seokjin. 

"Oh, and also," said BamBam, "Hyung, how come you never told us that you ha a brother," I stopped whatever I was doing and looked at him. 

"Brother? What brother?" ask the others. "Mark hyung, you have a brother?" 

I went back into shooting hoops, "Just a brother from another mother,"

"What?!" they screamed. "Your dad married two women?! PIMPING!" they laughed as Jackson said the last word in English. I glared at him and they stopped. I hated it when they talked about my dad. He's the one that lied to my mom about loving her, but no.. She's nothing but a mistress. I hated it. I hate everything about him. I turned my glare away from them as I threw the basketball roughly on the floor. Stomping my way to the sofa, I threw myself on it and closed my eyes. "I hate everyone," I mumbled.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Gaahhh, I'm hungry," said Jungkook as he plop onto the couch. The others had came back after a half past 11. I sat on the floor crossed legged and arms crossed over my chest. I was angry at them for ditching and for bringing Jungkook along even when I specifically told them before that I don't want them to. However I was relief that they came back looking fine and not beat up. At least they didn't cause any trouble while they were at it. 

"Oh, hey noona," said Jungkook.

I glared at them, "Where the hell have you guys been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter