Umma and Appa, They forgot all about me

Living in Seoul

Enjoy~♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPvp-8NDIMo KIKWANG KIKWANG KIKWANG!!! <3 I love this song~ 

From Previous Chapter: 

After dinner with your Appa you went straight to Infinite's dorm. You promised them that you would visit them. You needed to tell Myungsoo about his parents. And also because you really really missed him. You got to their dorms. And all the Infinite members hugged you. While Myungsoo was on the floor sleeping. Someone said saranghae to you. But nobody knew who it was. It was werid. You wanted to scare Myungsoo. So you changed yourself into a grudge and woke up him. After that you told him what happened with you and your parents. He then ran to go fine his 'sister'.

You slowly approached him. "M-Myungsoo-ah, gwenchana?" You were kind of scared, but you wanted to comfort him though. He then ran off again. "Myungsoo Oppa!" You yelled. Myunghee heard your voice she looked around but you weren't there because you ran so fast trying to catch up with Myungsoo. 

He ran so fast. You tried your best to catch up with him. Then he ended up stopping at a near by beach. You have never been here before. He stopped as you were running and was breathing very hard. You slowly walked up to him. "AUGH!" He yelled as he kicked the sand really hard. It made you startled even more then you did before. It crushed your heart seeing him like this. Your eyes became watery as he fell to the ground to his knees. You walked up to his side. You stood there watching him. As a tear slid down your cheek. 

 

 
"I'm such a Pabo. Aren't I? I thought that looking for them would be better. But seeing them all happy. They don't need me. Umma and Appa, They forgot all about me." He started to tear up. He closed his eyes as tears slid down his cheeks. 
 
You knelt down as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You wanted to hug him because you wanted to comfort him. Myungsoo felt warm in your arms. You felt something pinching your heart. You didn't like that Myungsoo was crying. You didn't know what to do/say to make him feel better. All you did was just bring your forehead to his head as tears keep sliding down your face. 
 
____ 
It was already 12:00 and you two were still at the beach. It was dark but there were light coming from the buildings and houses. Myungsoo was relaxed since he had you by his side. He was now sleeping on your shoulder. You felt relaxed also because you liked going to relaxed places when you weren't in a good mood. You weren't in a good mood because Myungsoo wasn't. You thought of those movies you watched that had the girl sleeping on the guy's shoulder. You looked at Myungsoo's cute sleeping face and chuckled. 
 
"Yah, I'm suppose to be sleeping on your shoulder." You said with a soft voice so he wouldn't wake up. You looked off into the distance. You closed your eyes as you let out a sigh. You opened your eyes and looked at him once again. 
 
"What is this feeling I'm always getting when I'm with you?" You asked the sleeping Myungsoo as you placed a hand on your chest. You thought of something but you wiped it out of your head. *Impossible* 
 
As time passed by you slowly fell asleep on Myungsoo's head. 
____
 
The sun was rising as the sunlight shined to your faces. You slowly opened are eyes and rubbed it. As for Myungsoo who was still asleep. You looked at him and smiled. *Your a deep sleeper.* 
You made a face to him. Just then your phone rang. Your phone woke Myungsoo up. 
 
"Yebosayo!" You said softly. Myungsoo then took his head off your shoulder and stretched his arms out.  
 
"Young Lady. Where have you been all night? Master was worried!" Mr. Yun sounded worried. 
 
"Oh.. I was with Myungsoo. Ms. Yun please don't tell Appa I was with him." You were scared that your Appa would scowled you for being with Myungsoo and would misunderstand. 
 
"Young Lady. What do I tell him then?"
 
"Molla! Make something up. Please Ms. Yun." You didn't know either. 
 
"Uh. Nae~ Be home later. araso? I made you breakfast already." 
 
"Araso~! See you Kumawoyo Ms.Yun" You hung up as you looked at Myungsoo who was looking at you with a smile. It was like nothing happened to him last night. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa-" You softly said but he interrupted you. He knew what you were going to say.
 
"Gwenchana. I get it. They don't need me there lives. They don't need a son like me no more." He said as he frowned and looked away. 
 
"Oppa. Don't say that. You never know." You told him. As he was just playing with the sand. It was silent for awhile. He then looked at you. 
 
"~~~~-ah. Mianhae." He looked at you. 
 
"For what?" You titled your head. 
 
"I. I didn't scare you last night, right?" He looked away as he was picking up the sand as the sand dropped down from his hands.
 
"Honestly." You looked like you were going to say no. But you couldn't lie. "I was.. just a little" 
 
"Mainhae." He looked you. You lightly punched in him the arm and smiled. To assure him that you were fine with it. 
 
"Ah..Ah! Why so hard." He held his arm and fell down to the sand to react to your punch. 
 
"Tsh" You rolled your eyes and stood up to walk away. Myungsoo smiled and ran up to you and swung an arm around you. 
 
"Get you arm off me." You struggled to get his arm off. He smiled at you. 
 
"Yah. Dongsaeng. Don't let the members no what happened last night. araso?" 
 
"Araso, Araso!" You looked at him. As you felt heat going through your body as your heart felt like it was about it explode.