Saranghae Oppa!

Living in Seoul

 

Sarang~ Sarang~ Sarang <3 
 
 
Hannah came home from the Supermarket to be surprised at how much her Mom has cooked ever since she left to the supermarket. She walked into the house smelling good food. Your Aunt usually doesn't cook because she usually works late and when she comes home earlier Hannah and her would usually go out and eat instead.

"OMG! Mom. Did you make all of this!" Hannah walked in the dining room to see a few delicious korean dishes on the table cooling down. 

"Yeah!" She yelled from the kitchen. Hannah walked into the kitchen to see her mother busy cooking the stew. "Dinner is ready. Go call your cousin and Myungsoo to come down to eat.

"Alright. I got the kimchi." She passed her the bag of kimchi. "Mom, I never knew you can cook." She said as she walked out of the kitchen to head upstairs into your room. 
 
Hannah found that your door was closed. She put her ear against the door to hear what you and Myungsoo was doing. She turned the doorknob of your door. 
 
"~~~~-ah... L-oppa.." She slowly opened the door to see you both making out again. "YAH!" Hannah yelled. You startled a bit and pulled away. 
 
"Yah! Do you know how to knock?" You glared at Hannah. Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck and went back to his UFO messages on the computer since he didn't understand what you and Hannah were talking about. 
 
"Is that what you guys do all day in Seoul? Makeout all day? And what do you guys do at night huh?" Hannah teased as she leaned against the door. She was speaking in korean now since she remembered Myungsoo didn't understand English. Myungsoo laughed. You put your palms to your face at your dirty minded cousin. 
 
"Mianhae, Oppa. Hannah has a dirty mind." You were embarrassed. 
 
"Gwenchana!" Myungsoo smiled. 
 
"Come on you guys, DINNER TIME!" She screamed as she ran down the stairs. 
 
"Oh. Let's go, I'm hungry!" You shot up from the stool. You were about to leave when Myungsoo held on to your wrist and once again wrapped arms around your slim waist. He leaned into kiss you again.
 
"Should we go for another round?" He smirked and spoke softly. "We can eat later.." He leaned forward, as you leaned back. 
 
"Oppa!" You whined. "What's wrong with you today?" You asked. 
 
"I'm just playing around." He chuckled.

You shook your head and headed to the dining room Myungsoo followed after you. 

 
Going down to the dining room your mouth formed into the shape of an 'O' because of the food that was place on the table. You and Myungsoo took your seats as Hannah was setting up the table. Myungsoo wanted to help so he stood up and took the chopsticks and spoons from Hannah. 
 
"I'll do it." He smiled. Hannah blushed a bit. 

"Kumshabnida!" Hannah smiled and went into the kitchen to help her mom with the rice. 
 
"Omo, I never knew my Sungmo(aunt) can cook." You looked around the table.
 
"What do you usually eat for dinner when you were living here then." Myungsoo said as he saw you looking at the food as if you were drooling. He chuckled.
 
"She usually brings Hannah and I out for dinner." You told Myungsoo just then your Aunt and Hannah came in with the rice and the kimchi stew. 

"Wah! I'll eat this well!" Myungsoo said with manners. 
 
"Ye. Eat alot araso." Your Aunt beamed. "~~~-ah. You eat alot as well. I cooked all of this because it's your birthday today." 

"Ye. Kumwao Auntie." You smiled. 

And all four of you guys enjoyed the delicious food in front of you. 

___
After dinner, Hannah said that she needed to go out for a while. You went to help your Aunt with the dishes and Myungsoo was in the living room watching t.v. He wanted to help with the dishes as well but your aunt didn't didn't let him. Your Aunt noticed that you were smiling now, it seems like your depression was gone. 

*How did Myungsoo do it.* Your Aunt thought to herself as she smiled while wiping the wet dishes you handed to her. "~~~-ah?" She asked. You looked at her. "Are you liking Seoul?" She started talking in Korean. Because shes usually talking to you in korean instead of english for some reason. 

"Yeah. I like it there." You smiled. Just then your smile faded thinking of the stalker. You wiped the thought away and continued with the dishes. 

"What do you like about Myungsoo?" Your aunt took the chance to ask more questions. 

 
"Everything." You chuckled. Myungsoo wanted a drink so he approached the Kitchen door when he heard you and your Aunt talking about him. So he stopped and listened, making sure you both wouldn't notice him there. "Sungmo, he's different then the other guys that you have introduced to me you know." You smiled thinking about Myungsoo. Your Aunt couldn't stop smiling now. Myungsoo then walked back into the living room with the biggest smile on his face. He didn't feel thirsty anymore.
 
"Aw. You two kids are adorable! I hope Hannah would find someone as great and handsome as Myungsoo." Your Aunt said. She took the plate away from your hand. "Let me do this. You go have fun with Myungsoo now." You chuckled and washed the soap off your hands. 
 
"Araso." You went into the fridge and a cold drink for Myungsoo. 

You came out to see Myungsoo smiling at you. You handed him the drink. 
 
"Let's go outside." You smiled and held your hand out for Myungsoo. 

"To do what?" Myungsoo tilted his head as he was being dragged by you. 
 
 
When you both reached the patio deck, You felt relaxed feeling a soft breeze going by you. 

"Wahhhh~!" You yelled as you raised both your arms out to see the wonderful view of the pool. Myungsoo wrapped arms around your waist and rocked you side by side. You then thought of what Myungsoo promised to your Umma. 
 
"Oppa!" You paused. "Did you actually mean what you said to Umma?" Myungsoo chuckled. 
 
"Yes. I do." Myungsoo spoke without hesitating.
 
"What If Oppa isn't there with me and I get hurt. I mean your busy with your filming and with Infinite." You frowned.

"I'll bring you with me." He smiled. 

"Omo! Can you really do that?" You smiled as well.

"I'll beg Manager-hyung to bring you along with me." He held you tighter. "I'm going to protect you no matter what. That promise is to be kept." 
 
"Saranghae Oppa!" You said as you turned around and looked at him. Myungsoo leaned into kiss you. He pulled back.
 
"Saranghae." He smiled and kissed you again.