CHAPTER 30!

Living in Seoul

OMG~ Chapter 30 <3 Wow 
I can't believe I have gone this far ~ :D 
I thank my readers & subscribers <3 
I also love your comments ( : 
Should I share more songs with you guys?! .....
I LOVE this song <3 ~ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QLprRRqemA

 

 

 

After showering, you came out drying your hair with a towel. You found Myungsoo, who was already changed and showered. He probably used the bathroom that was outside of your room. He was on the computer focusing hard to figure out where to change the computer language to Korean. You smiled and walked up behind Myungsoo wrapping arms around his neck.

"Oppa, What are you doing?" You asked looking at what he was trying to do.

"Aish.. How do you get this in Korean. I don't understand a single word it's saying." Myungsoo sounded a little frustrated. You chuckled. 

"Here. Let me do it." You said as you took the mouse of the computer and set the language to Korean. 
 
"Ou-wah! That's better!" His mood changed. You then went back to the washroom to blow dry your hair. 
 
 
You came out sitting on your bed and combing your hair while Myungsoo was on his UFO. Myungsoo turned around to find you on the bed. 
 
"~~~~-ah?" He called. 
 
"Hmm?" You said as you walked up to get a hair tie to tie your hair into a messy bun. 
 
"Tell me what you and that Kevin guy was talking about earlier." He laid his chin on the top of the chair. 
 
"I told you, Oppa was jealous." You smiled and took a stool out and placed it next to where Myungsoo was sitting. 
 
"I wasn't! I just want to know." He said. 
 
"We were just telling each other where we were at all this time and he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him later." You told him as you were looking at an old magazine of yours that was lying on the desk. 
 
"MWOH?! Like a date, Are you going?" His eyes widened. You chuckled.
 
"Ani. Of course not. Oppa! He knows that I'm already with you!" You cupped his face then went back to the magazine. 
 
"Chincha?!" He beamed and wrapped arms around your waist. "So then why was he winking?" He raised an eyebrow.
 
"He said that Oppa's handsome?" You smiled. Myungsoo's eyes widened.
 
"Who is he? Is he gay or something?" Myungsoo asked. You nodded your head. "MWOH! And you hung out with him?" He yelled. 
 
"Calm down Oppa!" You glared at him. "Your acting like he's bad or something. He's a good guy. He was like my only friend in school." You frowned. 
 
"Oh. Mianhae." He lowered his voice and brought you a bit closer to him. He smiled. "Why didn't you go with him to the movies then?" 

"You think i can just go and leave my Oppa behind?" You looked at him. 
 
"Bring me along." You started laughing out loud sarcastically. 
 
"Your not going to like it." You paused. "He always brings his friends along. I don't like them. They all are so weird." You made a face in disgust. 
 
"Aigoo. Are they really nasty?" Myungsoo chuckled. 

"So embarrassing!" You whined. You went back to your magazine. 
 
"~~~~-ah!" Myungsoo called to get your attention. You looked to him to find his lips crashing into yours. You pulled back and gave him a suspicious look. 
 
"That reminds me, what happened out at the pool just before?" You glared at him. Myungsoo chuckled. 
 
"Don't worry about it." He said and instantly kissed you again. He deepened the kiss as you wrapped arms around his neck. 
 
 
With Myungsoo around it feels like your in a whole new world. Without him in your life, life would be dead and boring if he wasn't around. You also would still be in depression still. You were grateful to have met someone so sweet and handsome to be there for you. It was all thanks to your Appa for bringing you to Seoul, If you haven't gone to Seoul to start something new, you wouldn't have bumped into Myungsoo for the first time. If you haven't had bumped into Myungsoo you wouldn't been here making out with him at this very moment <3 :D