Annyeong.

Living in Seoul

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VhcML6Jbw


After explaining to Myungsoo what happened to Hannah. Myungsoo wanted to tell you about his manager calling. But he didn't know how to start. He didn't want to leave you but at the same time he felt bad for causing you and Hannah to get hurt. 
 
The whole night Myungsoo kept quiet. He didn't have the appetite to eat dinner. You ate but you didn't eat much. Your aunt didn't know why you both were acting this way. Hannah was quiet hiding in her room as she was eating her dinner. Your aunt still didn't find out about Hannah getting hurt. 

You were in the showers while Myungsoo was sitting at your computer desk thinking about it. He put his hands to his face and let out a sigh. He his cellphone to see a picture of you smiling on his cellphone wallpaper. 
 
"I don't want to leave you, ~~~~" He said softly to himself without no one hearing him. "When I'm gone. You need to keep that smile of yours araso? You need to be like Dongwoo hyung. Who smiles all the time..." He swallowed and closed his eyes. 

"Omonim, I promise i'll keep ~~~~ safe and will love her no matter what happens." 
He remembered what he said your Umma. *Omonim, this is the only way to keep her safe.* He thought to yourself. You were done showering as you came out of the washroom drying your hair with the towel. 

"Oppa. Did you talk to your manager yet?" You asked as you sat on the bed. 

"Yeh. Were leaving tomorrow morning." Myungsoo said with no expression. You noticed. 

"Oppa, Don't worry about it. We both are going back to Seoul right? Why are you acting like that?" You asked. Myungsoo then came by your side and sat down. He brought you to him and hugged you tightly. "Oppa.." You called out. Myungsoo was acting weird now. 

"~~~~-ah. You know I love you right?" He closed his eyes. 

"Of course I do Oppa!" You smiled. 

Myungsoo hugged you tighter. You wrapped arms around him. 

*Jeongmal mianhae ~~~~. Jeongmal, jeongmal mianhae!* He thought to himself. 

____

 
It was 3AM and everyone in the house was now asleep except Myungsoo. He didn't sleep at all. He laid there next to you on his side. He gazed at you for a long time. He quietly got up and found a blank piece of paper and wrote on it. 

After that he packed up and looked at the sleeping you. He caressed your cheek and lightly kissed your forehead. He hurried and left the house. 

___ 

You woke up in the morning knowing that Myungsoo wasn't sleeping. 

"Oppa is up already?" You said as you rubbed your eyes. You spotted a folded piece of paper on the bed-side table. You unfolded it and saw a bunch of korean characters. You needed Myungsoo to read it for you. You walked out of your room. 

"Oppa!" You said as you ran down the stairs to the dining room to look for him. He wasn't there. You ran into the living room, kitchen and backyard to see if he was there. But there was no sign of Myungsoo anywhere. You then ran to your Aunt's room so she can read the paper for you. But she wasn't there. She already left for work. You then ran to Hannah's room. You shook her. 

"Hannah! Hannah! Wake up!" You shook her hard. 


"What what what!" Hannah got up looking around with squinted eyes.
 

"You know Korean romanization right? Read this!" You gave the paper to Hannah. Hannah blinked a few times to get a clearer vision. And started reading it to herself. Hannah looked at you. "READ IT TO ME!" You rushed her. 

~~~~~, my teddy bear, my chubbycheek, my love. 

 Manager Hyung called yesterday, he told me that the reason why you had been getting hurt was because of me. The stalker that has been following you was because of me. Hannah got hurt was because of me. She's a big fan of mine. This is all my fault, mianhae!!!. If it wasn't for me, Hannah wouldn't be like this and the stalker wouldn't be going after you. 
It hurts me to leave you like this without saying a proper goodbye. Mianhae, Please don't come looking for me. Stay in Canada. The only way I can keep you safe if I stay away from you. Appa is now looking for this person. 
If I stay with you, you'll get hurt. If you get hurt. It'll be my fault and I'll hate myself for that. Someone like you deserves someone better. 

Annyeong.. 
Saranghaeyo! 

L



Tears were pouring down from your eyes. Hannah took her eyes off the paper and looked at you. 

"~~~~-ah.." Hannah wanted to cry as well. She had never thought that someone can break up with a person using a letter. You grabbed the paper and ran to your room crying. You slammed the door behind you and cried on your bed while looking at the paper. 

*Oppa.. Wae?* Tears kept falling and falling. 
__
)': My heart hurts >< Oppa!!!!!