Happy Birthday.

Living in Seoul

Hapy Birthday to you ~~ (8) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpgshkoLWuM&feature=related

 

Today was the day, your birthday. You woke up and had breakfast as you waited for Myungsoo arrive so you both can leave to the airport. You were going to be staying over at your cousins in Canada where you have lived after your Umma past away. Your cousin's ultimate bias was Myungsoo. You were afraid that after she knows about you dating Myungsoo. She may never speak to you again. You don't want that because your cousin was like a sister you always wanted. She was always their for you ever since you were little. She was the one who told you to listen to Infinite and kpop to get over your depression of loosing your Umma. 


 
You were finished with your breakfast and the doorbell rang. 
 
"That must be Oppa!" You beamed and you ran to the door. When you opened it you saw 7 boys in front of you. 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~!!" They all cried out. Each of them had presents in their hands. Myungsoo's was the biggest.
 
"Omo! You guys!" You were so happy that all of them would come this early to your house just for you. Myungsoo was the first to step out and hug you. 
 
"Happy Birthday babe~" He handed you the present and kissed you.
 
"Yah! Not in front of us please." Woohyun said as he pushed Myungsoo away. "Happy Birthday my cute donsaeng." He hugged you tight. You took their gifts. 
 
"Kumawo Oppas! Kumawo Sungjong." You hugged them all. Just then someone appeared from behind. 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!" Myunghee beamed and ran to you for a hug. 
 
"oof! Kumawo!" You chuckled. 
 
"Oppa told me you two are going to Canada. I want to go. But too bad I have work later." Myunghee frowned. 
 
"Gwenchana!" You patted her shoulder. "I'll bring back something for you araso." You smiled.
 
"Yay!" Myungsoo cheered. The Infinite Oppas were clearing there throats to make sure you did not forget about them.
 
"Don't worry, I'll bring back something for Oppas as well." You smiled at them. They all cheered. Myungsoo looked at the time on his phone. 
 
"Kaja." Myungsoo grinned. 
 
"Oh yes. Let's go. Let me go get my luggage." You ran in to the house. 
 
You got your luggage and said goodbyes to Ms. Yun and the maids, when you came out with your luggage Myungsoo held it out for you. The Infinite Oppa's and Myunghee followed you two to Mr. Lee's car. Myunghee linked arms with you. 
 
"Unnie~. When are you coming back?" Myunghee tilted her head. 
 
"I'll be back in a week. I'll miss you guys." You looked at each of them.
 
"Were going to miss you too." Woohyun frowned. You noticed. 

"Me too." Myunghee added. 
 
You walked up to Woohyun and gave him a hug. 
 
"Don't be like that Oppa. I'll be back!" You assured him. 
 
"Okay. But be safe okay. Don't play with L too much alright." He teasingly smiled. You chuckled. Myungsoo noticed and lightly pushed Woohyun. 
 
You both got into the car and waved your last goodbye to them before you left. Even though your going to miss Infinite, your Appa, Myunghee and Seoul. You just couldn't wait to go see your Umma and your aunt and cousin. But at the thought of you bringing Myungsoo along. You can't imagine your cousin's reaction when she finds out you both are going out.

___

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN! ): 
sorrrrryyy~ 
Lame chapter too ! ):