Finally.

Living in Seoul

 

Ah~ how i love their voices *o*
Hello new subscribers and readerss!!!! ( : 
 
Continued from the Previous Chapter;
It was the day that you and Infintie could finally hang out because they weren't busy with schedules today. So when you were sleeping Myungsoo arrived at your house first and went to your room to scare you. You woke up and pused him off the bed. You then went to go get ready to go out with Myungsoo. You had breakfast with him. After that you and Myungsoo went to the Cafe to meet up with Myungsoo and Myunghee came in the cafe. Also Myunghee's Umma!
 
Myungsoo didn't want to see Myunghee or his Umma. He was really mad at them. He didn't like the fact that his own parents forgot who he was. He didn't want to meet eyes with Myunghee or his Umma. His Umma stood there taking a closer look to see if the familiar boy was her son. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore as he stood up to leave and ran out the door. "Myungsoo Oppa~" You said as you ran after him. Myunghee also ran to chase him. All of Infinite in the background was confused. Myunghee's Umma was just shocked of what was happening and her legs weakened. Woohyun and Sungyeol ran up to her to help. 
 
"Ajumma, gwenchanayo?" Woohyun asked as Sungyeol pulled out a chair for her to sit. Her eyes were getting teary. 
 
"What is going on Ajumma?" Sungyeol asked as he tilted his head. 
 
"What was the name of that young man who ran out?" Myunghee's Umma asked just to make sure.
 
"Kim Myungsoo." Woohyun replied still not understanding the situation.
 
"My son!" She said as she go up and walked out of the Cafe. 
 
"SON!?" Infinite all stood up. 
 
"Did she just say son?" Sunggyu asked. But no one replied back. 
 
Infinite was quiet since they were still confused of what just happened. Just then from the cafe window Infinite saw Myungsoo's Umma collapsed to the ground. Hoya's eyes widened. "Oh! Ajumma!" Infinite's eyes widened and ran out the cafe. 
 
"Ajumma? Gwenchana?" Sungjong asked still his eyes were widened. Then the Cafe owner ran out to see what was going on. 
 
"Quick call the ambulance!" The Cafe owner said. Sunggyu pulled out his phone and called. 
____
 
Myungsoo ran as fast as he could. You didn't understand why he was running in the first place. "Yah! Myungsoo Oppa!" You yelled trying to catch up to him. He ran to the beach he ran to the last time he saw Myunghee and his parents. He stopped to breathe. You stopped behind him. Breathing heavily. 
 
"You...Wae?.. Why do you always... run away like... that..?" You said still catching your breath. Myunghee then came from behind. 
 
"What was that back at the cafe?" She said catching her breathe as well. Myungsoo looked away. Myunghee looked around.
 
"Do you remember this place at all?" Myungsoo glared at Myunghee.
 
"This was the place where you disappeared." Myunghee looked at Myungsoo. You were just standing not interrupting. *So that's why you ran here the other day.* 
 
"Yes after that you guys never bothered looking for me." Myungsoo took a step to walk away but Myunghee grabbed his wrist.
 
"Myung-.. Oppa! Listen to me please! Umma, Appa. All these years they did everything the could to find you! After you went missing that day They called the police. They tried looking for you, you were on the papers. you were all over the place. Umma would walk around all day trying to find you. Appa would travel out of Seoul just to look for you. You know after you left they aged alot. Then after Infinite debuted, I heard people talking about Kim Myungsoo. I thought I heard wrong so I searched for you and finally found you." Myunghee looked at Myungsoo with teary eyes. You in the back couldn't help but to tear up as well. 
 
"But yet you didn't come looking for me afterwards?" Myungsoo looked at Myunghee. 
 
"That's not true!" Myunghee started crying now. "I tried to attend your fan-meetings, showcases, and performances. But i couldn't get to you because of your fans and also i couldn't get a chance to because you were always busy. When you come to the mall with Unnie. I didn't know how to tell you in front of your members." Myungsoo opened his mouth but Myunghee continued to speak.
 
"You know how much i missed you Oppa!? I missed fighting with you! .. Please comeback!" Myungsoo closed his eyes and hugged his yeodongsaenglittle sister.
 
You in the back started to smile as you cleared your tears away. You adored the brother-sister love that was happening in front of you. You ran up to them both and put an arm around Myungsoo and Myunghee. Both Myungsoo and Myunghee felt arms around them. They pulled apart seeing you. They chuckled.
 
Just then Myungsoo's phone rang. Myungsoo put the phone to his ear. 
 
"YAH! Myungsoo! Y-Your Umma! She fainted. We brought her to the hospital. pballi!" Sungyeol was over the phone. Myunghee heard Sungyeol over the phone. 
 
"UMMA!" Myunghee yelled as all three of you rushed to the hospital. 
_____
 
The 3 of your arrived at the hospital Myungsoo was the first to spot his Umma. He ran up to her that was lying on bed awake. 
 
"Umma!" Myungsoo said with a soft voice. His eyes were getting watery. 
 
"Son~ Finally. After all these years." She said as she sat up and hugged Myungsoo and cried. Myunghee was standing beside Sunggyu with worried eyes. Sunggyu noticed. 
 
"The doctor said that your Umma only fainted because she was really shocked. She just needs some rest and she'll be alright." He assured. Myunghee just nodded and walked up to hug Myungsoo and her Umma. 
 
"Aww~" You said as your eyes got teary again. Woohyun noticed and ran up to you. 
 
"Aigoo~ My dongsaeng is such a crybaby!" He said as he hugged you. You gave Woohyun a glare.
 
 "Move away!" You pulled away from his hug walking away from to Sungyeol's side. You stuck out a tongue.
 
"Hyung, Why are you so mean to her for!" Sungyeol lightly punched Woohyun and hugged you. You smiled at his hug. 
__
Awwwwww~ ^^ 
Mianhae short chapter~