Its Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo!

Living in Seoul

 

[ Heartbeat ; 2PM ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9SWjgpxT-Q&feature=related

 

From the Previous Chapter: 

After the drink and chat with Myungsoo you got home and asked Ms.Yun to make you Dukkboki for dinner. After you showered. You came out to a text message that you have just recieved. It was Myungsoo. He asked you if you wanted to go to go to MuBank with him and Infinite tmrw. After that you guys had a conversation as if you guys have met for a long time. But as you were walking down the stairs to go eat your dukkboki. You fell and hit chin. Ms. Yun helped you by getting an Ice pack.

 

 

 

The next morning at around 9:00am you were still sleeping. After messaging Myungsoo last night you watched City Hunter all night. Just then someone at the door rang the doorbell. You didn't hear it. It rang again. You slowly opened your eyes where the sunlight from the window was shining on your face. You covered your face with the blanket. The doorbell rang again. 

"MS.YUN THE DOOR~" You yelled as your eyes were closed. 

You remembered that Ms.Yun told you that the maids don't work on Fridays and Saturday. And today is a Friday. The door bell rang again *AISHH! Who can it be this early* The doorbell rang again

 

"APPPA!! DOOR!!" You were slowly closing your eyes when the doorbell rang again. "OMG!" You grew furious now. You rushed out of bed. *Where's Appa?* 

You ran down the stairs as the person. "I'm coming!" You got mad and ran faster. 

 

You opened the door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You sounded like you were screaming while you were still half asleep and your head was lowered just a bit so you couldn't see who it was. 

 

It was Myungsoo who was ringing the doorbell. 

 

"Good Morning to you too?" He smiled as he eyed you from head to toe. You were in your pajamas. Your hair was in a mess. And then he spotted your bruise on your chin. 

 

You were rubbing your eyes to get a better look at who it was. It was Myungsoo. "You..I..I" Your eyes widened as you saw Myungsoo. 

 

Your heart was beating faster then ever. He was in his casual clothes, It looked like he just woke up. He still looked very handsome though. You shut the door and your laid your back against in the door. You bit your lip. *Come on ~~~~. Why are you so nervous? Myungsoo is your friend now right?* You smiled as your face heated up at the thought of friend. You let out a deep sigh as you patted your hair down so that your bed head look would look better.

 

You opened the door to find Myungsoo standing there blinking. He noticed that you did something with your hair. 

"You don''t look any better, you know that right?" He said laughing. 

 

"What time is it? Why are you here?" You said looking at him acting as if you were annoyed.

 

"Did you forget already? Music Bank! You know." He started to sing, "Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge, Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge .."

Your heart fluttered as you smiled not looking Myungsoo in the face. Your face was now heating up.

"Yah-" He started.
 
"Yah? My name isn't ' Yah ' Its ~~~~. Yang ~~~~. !" You stopped Myungsoo and your smile faded. Him always saying yah to you wasn't a problem to you. In fact it was cute when he says it. 
 
"hehe" he quietly said. "Yah yah yah!" He purposely yelled out to make you get annoyed. He then noticed your face getting pink. "Gwenchana? Are you sick? Your face is getting pink" His voice changed at the word 'pink'. He knew they you were blushing. He then cupped your cheek. 
 
Your heart was beating rapidly now like it can explode any second. Your face was really hot. He then smiled at you. You looked nervous. You were speechless at his sudden movement. You then pushed his hand away and tried to change the subject. 
 
"Yah! Don't touch my face with your dirty hands." You jokingly said it hoping he won't take your joke harshly. 
"Yah? My name isn't ' Yah ' Its Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo!~ " Myungsoo was now mocking you. 
You sarcastically laughed at him. "Wahaha! I never expected you to be so-" He interrupted you. 
"HANDSOME?" He smiled as his dimple was showing. 
*Very handsome!* You were about to close the door on him purposely to go get ready. When he stopped you.
"Where are your manners. Aren't you going to let me in?" His eyes widened. You had no choice but to let him into your house. 
He walked into your house. He looked around so amazed at what he was seeing. You noticed and you smiled. *Myungsoo is in my house~* You sang in your head like a crazy fan girl would do. 
"Go look around while i get ready." You let him look around your house. 
*****
Myungsoo was in your living room looking around seeing pictures of you and your mom. Most of them were you and your dad. He picked up a picture frame that had you and your Appa making funny faces to the camera. After getting ready you came down with your bag. 
 
"Kaja-" You stopped as you saw Myungsoo focusing on a picture of you and your Appa. You slowly walked to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo?" He was still focused on the picture. You approached him. "Myungsoo-ah?" You tapped on his shoulder. 
"Mmh?" He looked at you. He gave you a little smile but in his eyes you can see that he was sad.
"A-are you okay?" You sounded worried. This was the first time you saw him like that. Myungsoo just nodded his head. 
"You and your Appa look alike." He smiled again still looking at the picture, He gently put back the picture frame.
"Is there something in that picture that disappoints you?" You asked curiously with a raised eyebrow. 
"Ani.." His smile faded. 
"Myungsoo. Is something wrong?" You wanted to know why he was like this. You didn't like the way he is acting right now. You knew that it wasn't the happy Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked depressed. Although he didn't show it. His eyes says it all. 
"No. Its just .. I don't know how my parents look like." He then lowered his head ashamed. For some reason, Your heart was crushed a little.
"How come?" You wanted to know because you wanted to help him. 
He opened his mouth to speak but then the door bell started ringing. 
"Oh? There here?" You didn't want them to come just yet. But then again you wanted to meet Infinite so badly. 
 
You both got out of the house seeing the rest of the members of Infinite each coming out of the car. Myungsoo joined them. "1. 2. 3. Anyeonghaesayo! Infinite-mnida." You didn't expect this greeting from them. You were getting nervous because your favorite korean band was standing right in front of you. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo~ I'm Yang ~~~~" You sheepishly smiled. "I am a big fan of Infinite!" You added.
 
Woohyun stepped out and went up to you. He let out his hand to shake your hand. He took your hand and shook it. "Let's be friends okay?" Woohyun looked at you with Aegyeo. When shaking his hand you felt electricity going throught your body. He was still holding it. Myungsoo thought that the handshake was too long.
 
"Araso, Araso!" He said as Myungsoo pulled Woohyun's hand away.
 
"~~~~. you don't need us to introduce ourselves right?" Sunggyu looked at you. and you sheepishly shook your head. You couldn't speak. You were too scared you might say something wrong or embarrassed yourself. 
 
"Let's see if you know our names, ~~~~? Lets test her!" Dongwoo asked you. Your heart skipped a beat when you realized they were smiling at you.
 
"S-sungyeol, Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, DongWoo." You said slowly as you looked at each member while calling out her name. 
 
"Wah" They started clapping. Myungsoo noticed you forgot him.
 
"Yah. You forgot whats my name already? What kind of friend are you?" 
 
"Friend? Ani. I don't know who you are?" You jokingly tilted your head to question Myungsoo and stuck your tongue out. 
 
The members laughed at Myungsoo. You heard Dongwoo's laugh. You couldn't help but to laugh along because of Dong Woo. 
The Manager told you guys to get in the car. You then texted your Appa. 
 
From: ~~~~
To: Appa<3 
' Appa~ , Where are you. Did you come home last night? Anyways I'm going to be out with my new friends^^ okay! Annyeong~ '
You sent the message and looked out the window. The members were silent. 
___
ANNYEONGHAESAYOOO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!!!~ You don't know how happy i was to wake up in the morning seeing new subscribes and many comments <3 :D 
 
I think this Chapter .. isnt so great.. :/ I'll try my best to make Chpater 6 better okay~ :D 
Anyone curious to know what happened to Myungsoo's parents?
 
[ hehehe. i love pink you guys~]