Nothing's Over

Living in Seoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg

 
 
Months had passed by since Myungsoo left you. Your heart was still broken, You wouldn't eat properly, You wouldn't smile as much as you use to. You weren't the same. You cried alot but you told yourself to be stronger then that since crying wouldn't bring Myungsoo back. In front of Hannah and your Aunt you acted as if nothing had happened. At night Hannah would hear crying coming from your room. Yes. You cried yourself to sleep. Every night you would think of the times you had with Myungsoo. Although Myungsoo had left you that still never stopped you from being an inspirit you always been. When you weren't busy you would take the time to catch up with what Infinite was up to online. They have been gaining alot of publicity due to their debut in Japan. They all looked different now. Good different. With their new hairstyles they all matured. There was one thing that didn't seem right in there photos, music videos, fancams, Interviews, etc. And that was because of Myungsoo. His smiles weren't the same as usual, He talked less then he usually does for interviews. Myungsoo was just like you. He wasn't the same as he was before he left you. You have been reading many articles of him not taking good care of his body. In pictures his bags under his eyes were bigger then ever. 
 
Myungsoo was pitying himself. To all the members they grew more worried for Myungsoo as days go by. They didn't know what to do. Not only were they worried. They were also sad that they couldn't see you since they were always busy. They missed you. Myunghee as well misses you. 

Myunghee and Infinite would try their best not to mention you when they were having conversations when Myungsoo was around. Even though months has passed by their wasn't a day where Myungsoo had stop thinking of you. Inspirits as well were also worried because seeing the face of Infinite going on like this broke their hearts. Fans were always sad when they didn't see a smile on Myungsoo's face when they were up their getting their CDs signed. 
 
 
One morning, You were still sleeping since there wasn't anything else to do on Saturday. Hannah was cleaning around the house and your Aunt went to work. Just then the doorbell rang. Hannah dropped the mop and rushed to the door to see who it was. She looked threw the door window to see who it was. She saw a handsome looking boy waiting for the door to open. That handsome boy was now Hannah's bias since Myungsoo has already been taken by you. Hannah's heart started to race. She felt her whole body heating up. 

"Am I dreaming? Is it really him? What do I do?" Hannah was now talking to herself. She then slowly opened the door. 

"Annyeonghaesyo." The handsome boy bowed 90 degrees. 

"A-Annyeonghaesayo." She stuttered. 

"Do you know who I am?" That handsome boy smiled.

"Nae.. Nae.." Hannah sheepishly responded. 

"Who am I?" The boy asked. 

"N-Nam Woohyun s-shi." Hannah couldn't stop stuttering, in her head she was totally fangirling but just like what you did the first time you met Myungsoo. She stayed calm. 

"Bingo!" He said as he lightly clapped his hands. "Can I come in?" Woohyun asked. Because it was pretty windy out. 

"Uh.." Hannah didn't know what to say so she made way for Woohyun to enter. Woohyun slowly walked in and took off his shoes. Hannah eyed his every move. At this very moment she wanted to hug Woohyun. Woohyun then looked at her. Hannah quickly looked away. She didn't want to look Woohyun in the eyes. Woohyun noticed and smiled.
 
"Is ~~~~ home?" He asked hoping you were home.
 
"Uh Yeh. She's upstairs in her room. On the right." She pointed to the stairwell 

"Uhm. I'll go now. Kumsaibnda.." Woohyun bowed again. He took a step and stopped. "Ah! L told me your a fan of Infinite." He said as he reached into his bag. He took out a signed CD of there new Japanese album 'Come back Again.' "I thought you would like to have one since Infinite doesn't come here to Canada. Take it." He handed the album to Hannah. Hannah's eyes were widened. formed a 'O' shape. 

"KUMSAIBNDA!!" She wrapped arms around Woohyun with a big grin on her face. 

"Oof!" Woohyun was startled. But started to chuckle at Hannah's sudden reaction. Hannah finally realized what she was doing and pulled away and bowed. 

"J-Joesongibnida." She said and ran off into the kitchen. 

Woohyun smiled and went to look for you. He quietly peaked into the room to see you sleeping. The room was quite dark since the curtains of yours were a dark pink kind of colour. He quietly walked into the room and sat on the bed next to the sleeping you. 

"~~~~-ah." He put a hand on your shoulder and started shaking you. "~~~~~-ah!" He raised his voice. You started to slowly open your eyes and sat up. Your eye were squinted so you couldn't really tell who was waking you up. You blinked a few times as you looked at the boy.

"Who are you?" You slowly asked still blinking. 

"Yah! Did you forget about me?" Woohyun asked he was getting disappointed. You then recognized the voice. Instantly you then realised who it was. 

"WOOHYUN OPPA!" You beamed as you hugged him. He hugged you back. "Why are you here?" You pulled away and tried your best to open your eyes wide. 

"I came here to get you. Saranhaeyo." He said with a serious expression. It was as if he was confessing to you. You blinked at him. Woohyun then started to laugh. 

"Oppa! Your acting is just as bad as DongWoo Oppas!" You lightly chuckled. 

"Chincha?" He raised an eyebrow. You nodded. 

"Why are you here Oppa?" You asked. 

"We miss you ~~~~. L misses you!" Woohyun paused. "Come back to Seoul. Please?" He was begging now. Your smile faded.

"Well he doesn't want me anymore. There is no way I'm going back. Mianhae, Oppa! It was nice seeing you again. Annyeong." You laid down and covered yourself with the blanket. 

"Yah! Don't be like that ~~~~." He took the blanket off and pulled your hand up so you can sit up. "I didn't sit on the plane for 13 hours (from Japan) for this! Your coming back with me no matter what." Woohyun was serious now. 

"Wae? I don't want to. I'm still hurt. And its not like I'm going to be any better if I see him." Your eyes were getting watery now. 

"Do you know why Hoya and his girlfriend back in Busan?" Woohyun asked. He knows you know about this because Hoya has mentioned it in an interview before. You nodded. 

"He broke up with her to be a singer." You answered. 

"Yeh. He had no other way to keep her with him." Woohyun then thought of something. "You remember Youngshin Noona?" Woohyun was starting to blush. 

"Yeh. You.." You were trying to remember. "Ah! She was your girlfriend on Mnet scandel." You then noticed Woohyun's face getting pink. You chuckled. "Aigoo. Oppa's blushing!" 

"Ah." He was embarrassed now and he cupped his cheeks to hide it.

"Did you really like her Oppa? Like, like her. Like her?" You slowly asked. You had to admit, He and her made a really cute couple. Woohyun nodded. 

"I loved her!" He said with confidence. "But because it was just Mnet Scandel. I couldn't be with her afterwards. Because her love for me was all an act." Woohyun looked away. 

"Woohyunnie Oppa~" You hugged him to make him feel better. 

"Gwenchana. I have inspirits and you as my girlfriends. I'm okay!" He showed that he was fine with a big smile but you can see that deep inside Woohyun was heartbroken as well. 

"But Oppa. What does that Hoya Oppa and your situation have to do with mine?" You titled your head. 

"I wanted to talk to you about this because Hoya and his girlfriend nobody will no what will happen between them. And as for me obviously Youngshin Noona wasn't meant for me. But you and L were meant for each other! Everybody including the inspirits think so too." Woohyun looked at you. You looked away. 

"So you want me to go to Seoul with you? What if He doesn't want to talk to me? What if in the end.." You paused. "What if he leaves me again." 

"Trust me, That wont happen." He smiled. "Get up. Go wash up get ready. And we'll go in an hour. araso!?" Woohyun pulled you up. You sighed. "Come on! Please do it for me!" Woohyun begged

"Fine. Wait Oppa! Why would you waste 13 hours just to get me. That's a waste of a plane ticket!" You lightly slapped Woohyun. 

"For you? Its worth it!" He smiled. You smiled as you shook your head. You took a step and remembered something.

"What about the stalker?" Your eyes widened. 

"I'll tell you on the plane! Get ready! 1 HOURS! GO GO GO!" He shouted in english. He pushed you into the washroom as you shut the door he started singing and dancing. 


' Nothing’s over (Nothing’s over) 
Nothing’s over (Nothing’s over) 
Nothing’s over jumuneul wiweo naege 
Ddan nom mannamyeon andwae 
Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae 
Ajigeun kkeutnange aniya (kkeutnange aniya) 
Neol bonaen jeok eopseo '

_____

I do not own the idea of Hoya and his girlfriend breaking up and also the Ment Scandel and Youngshin! < those are real !