Chapter 33.

Living in Seoul

 

Jeongmal A-a-a-a-apae~ <3 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDVLu0O9foQ



After getting ready and leaving the house with Myungsoo to the mall. You tried calling Hannah again. You were getting really worried now. Her phone was ringing but there was no one answering the phone. 
 
"~~~~-ah. What happened to Hannah?" Myungsoo asked while swinging your hand that was laced in his. 

"Molla. I'm worried, Oppa." You frowned. 

"Do you know where she could be?" He asked. 

"No.." You looked away to think about it. "She might be at a friends house or something. But she usually answers her phone. It's ringing too. That means her phone isn't off." You brought the phone to Myungsoo's ear. 

"Try calling her friends or your family members and see if she's there." Myungsoo tried to help you. 

 
"Nae." You nodded and called. 



You both reached the mall. You asked your cousins, aunts, and uncles, none of them knew where Hannah went. You tried your best not to let them no that Hannah was missing though. You also called Kevin and other friends who knew and hang out with Hannah. There was one who wanted to meet up with Hannah last night. But they didn't see Hannah. Her friend tried calling her last night as well but no one answered. 
 
From there you were really worried now. But still you and Myungsoo entered the mall and picked out some things for Myunghee, Infinite Oppas and also your Appa. Myungsoo could tell you were still worried because of the look on your face. 
 
After shopping you exited the mall to show Myungsoo around. You both walked around as you showed Myungsoo where you usually go for school when you were little an all those other places you went before going to Seoul. You could tell that Myungsoo was having fun, bringing him here to Canada was also for him to take a vacation from filming, performances, and events. 

Just then your phone started ringing. 

"~~~~-ah! W-where are you?" They stammered. 

"..Hannah?" You recognised they voice. 

"Come home quick!" Hannah sounded as if she was in pain. 

"What-" Your question was cut by Hannah, she hung up. "Hello? .. Hello?" 

"Who was that?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. 

"It was Hannah. She's home. Kaja!" You sounded worried and hurried off dragging Myungsoo along. 


You finally got home. You reached for your keys and opened the door. You saw a trail of small drips of blood. Both Myungsoo and your eyes were widened. As you both dropped the bags of clothes and was hoping that the blood on the floor wasn't from Hannah. 

"HANNAH!" You hurried into the living room to see her lying on the couch. She had wounds and dirty clothes with a bruise that covered one eye. 

"Omo!" Myungsoo's eyes were wider then before. 

"Oh my gosh! H-hannah!" You said with watery eyes. "Oppa, go get the first aid kit in the washroom under the sink." Your ordered. Myungsoo did as you told. He couldn't say anything he was too shocked. "Hannah. What happened?" You quickly opened the first aid kit. 

"~~~~. Don't you think we should take her to the hospital. She's in so much pain right now." Myungsoo swallowed seeing your cousin holding in the pain. 

"No!" Hannah sat up wincing in pain. "I don't need to. It's only a few wounds. There not big and it doesn't hurt." Hannah lied. You stopped what you were doing and looked to Hannah. 

"Hannah, tell me what happened!" You hated seeing your cousin hurt. She was always the one getting bullied in school when she was little. 

"I.. You both need to go back to Seoul!" Hannah glanced at Myungsoo and then looked over you you. You raised your eyebrow.

 
TO BE CONTINUED..
___ 
Mianhada~ ): My chapters are getting shorter and boring. 
Jeongmal mianhae~ 

 
 
mytumblr:)