Just a Fan.

Living in Seoul

 

 
 
From the Previous Chapter:
Your dad now brought you from Seoul. You met your chauffeur and Your maids. And found out the your Father owns a mall. That explains the big house your dad owns. Then One of your maids. Ms. Yun gave you a brochure of store/malls/cafes/etc. So you can find your way around seoul. You hurried to explore the Seoul streets and you bumped into someone. 
 
You looked to examine his face. you recognized the eyes immediately. You stared at him with wide eyes. *OMO.. Kim Myungsoo?!* You couldn't believe that Myungsoo was in front of you. You felt heat was traveling up to your face. You gently pulled away. You were screaming to yourself on the inside. You wanted to let it out but you didn't wanna scare him. You then said with a shy soft voice, "N-nae.." You looked away and you closed your eyes, holding your crazy and joyful self in you, "Thanks for helping me up. Mianhae, for bumping into you..annyeong." You quickly bowd and was about to run away when he held you back. 
 
"Am i really that noticeable?" Myungsoo asked as he was pointing to his mask on his face. You nervously nodded. "W-w-wae? Wae do you have it on?" You stuttered. "I just wanted to see if any fans could recognize me if i wore a mask on, but why is it that only you, you found out who i am?" You bit your lip and looked away. *Why are you being like this, ~~~~. you should be happy that you favourite idol of the kpop industry is in front of you.* You stood there in front of him. For some reason, you didn't want to leave now, you wanted to talk to him more. You thought that if you leave now. You may never see him again.
 
Just then your phone started to ring.
 
' Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge '

(kor. lyrics to be mine)
 
You thought it was Myungsoo's phone, which he was holding in his hands. Myungsoo heard it and a smile came on his face. "ah. excuse me. I think, your phone is ringing." 
 
"Oh.. Ye.." you then went into your bag to get your phone. 
 
"Yeboseyo?" You said with a confident voice. It was nothing compared to how your voice was like when you were talking to Myungsoo just now. And he noticed and chuckled. *She must be a Inspirit.*
 
' ~~~~, are you in Korea yet? how is it? What are you doing right now? ' it was your cousin on the phone. She envied you for coming to Korea. 
 
"Hey. You ask alot of questions you know? I am in Korea right now " You said with a big smile on your face. *Soo.. she knows english* He thought to himself.
 
' What are you doing right now? ' Your cousin said curious of what your doing at the moment. You were about to answer when you glanced at Myungsoo. 
 
"I'll call you later. byebye" You hung up. You knew that if you told your cousin that you're with Myungsoo right now. She would have came to Korea to attack you. 
 
It got silent. You were shy to speak out. You really wanted to stay with Myungsoo. But it wouldn't be right for you. Since he was an Idol. He must be tired and busy. You can tell by his bags under his eyes.
 
"I-I should get going now. again, miahnae for bumping into you." You bowed and turned around to leave. 
 
______
 
 
You then walked into the cafe that you were looking for earlier. You ordered yourself an Iced coffee and took a seat by the window. The cafe was quite relaxing. You took out your Ipod and plugged in your earphones to your ears and played some music, as you took a sip of your iced coffee. 
Your dad then messaged you. 
 
From: Appa
' Princess. I will be home late tonight I'm going to work. Ask Ms.Yun to cook you dinner. DUKKBOKKI. Her dukkbokki is delicious. I'll see you tonight. Annyeong~ '  You smiled at the message. Although you only saw your Appa once and awhile in Canada. Your relationship was closer then you and your Umma. You were daddy's little girl.
 
You remembered what Mr. Lee telling you about your Appa owning a Mall. You wanted to go take a look and go see what your Appa usually does when he is at work. You called Mr.Lee.
 
"Mr.Lee? Hey can you take me to Appa's Mall please. Im at the Cafe right now." You said to Mr. Lee on the phone. 'Nae, Miss ~~~~, I'll be right there. wait okay!" You then hung up and continued to drink your iced coffee while listening to more music. 
 
You took a double shot at the sight of Myungsoo. *OH MY GOSH.. NO WAY* Not only did you see Myungsoo but you also saw Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun, SungJung, and SungYeol with him. This time you wanted to run up to them and give bear hugs to each of them. But you were scared that they might think you were really weird. So again you hid the real you. You stared at each of them. They were wearing casual clothing. You smiled at their handsome looking faces. Just then Myungsoo was looking around when he saw you. You two glanced at each other. You were the first to look away. 

"Oh, Its her again!" Myungsoo said pointing to you. 
"Who, Who?" SungJung said looking around the cafe. 
 
Just then you saw Mr.Lee's car outside of the cafe. You grew nervous as Myungsoo was looking at you and you immediately rushed out of the cafe with your Iced coffee. You were nervous that you didn't know that you left your phone
 
You got in the car and Mr.Lee drove off. For some reason you hated yourself for being a Pabo today. *Whats wrong with you ~~~~.* You then looked out the car window. *I'm just a fan, just a fan. nothing more.* You kept repeating it as you went in your bag to search for your phone to call your cousin. 

- BACK AT THE CAFE - 

Infinite ordered drinks and went to the empty table to where you were sitting earlier. Then Woohyun spotted your phone. 
 
"Someone forgot their phone here? eottoekae?" Woohyun said as he sipped his drink. Just then Myungsoo picked it up. 
 
"Hyung, your not going to keep it are you?" Sungjong gave Myungsoo a look. 
"Of course not, I know the owner of this phone" Myungsoo put the phone in his bag. 
 
Just then the phone started to ring. 
 
Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo? ' 
 
Woohyun and Sunggyu started singing and dancing to the ringtone. 
 
"Did you guys change your ringtones or something, answer it?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow. 
"Yah. Myungsoo its coming from you" Hoya said pointing to his pocket. 
 
Myungsoo took your phone out. He didn't know what he should do. Should he leave it alone? Or answer it? What if its you? What if this call is important to you? 

Myungsoo had no choice but to answer the phone. 
 
"Yeboseyo?" It was you on the other side of the line. [ You were using Mr. Lee's phone. ]
 
Myungsoo heard someone whispering. " Must be a fan~" Sungyeol sang.  

"Ye. Is this the owner of this phone?" Myungsoo softly spoke to the phone. Sungjung whispered also "Tsh, I thought you knew who the person was." Myungsoo put a finger to SungJung's mouth to shut him up while the Maknae gave a pouting look.

"Ah Nae. May I ask who this is?" You asked to the familiar voice hoping it was Myungsoo. 

"Who are you? Whats your name?" Myungsoo curiously asked you. 
 
"Mwoh? I asked you first though?" You said confused. *Wah. Who is this person. I asked him first.* 
 
Myungsoo tried his best not to tell you that its him because he knew that you were a fan. He wanted to surprise you. 

You didn't want to waste your time with this person, you thuoght it wasn't Myungsoo for some reason. You frowned " ~~~~-imnida. Please meet me at the the Yangdo Mall in 2 hours "
 
----
Hello~ Did you guys like this chapter? ^^ 

Thank you so much Tammy for this poster~~ <3