Only You.

Living in Seoul

 

WOOHYUN-OPPPPAA~~~ ♥ Your solo is beautiful <3  ^Isn't he cute <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGMlC8c2mE&feature=channel_video_title

 

From Previous Chapter: 

After being pushed into the shelf in the living room you ended up in the hospital. You had minor injuries; Bruise on the hip, sprained ankle, & cut forehead. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore, so he finally told you how he really felt all this time. He told you that he'd be your Superhero. Infinite, Myunghee, and your Appa were very happy to finally see you together with Myungsoo. 

 

The doctor said that you can be discharged from the hospital since your injuries aren't serious. Infinite was on their way home to rest for their early schedules in the morning, Myunghee had work early in the morning, Your Appa went back to the mall. He also called Ms. Yun and the maids to work since your Appa couldn't let you stay home all night by yourself. Mr. Lee offered you for a drive but you noticed he was busy with your Appa so you didn't want to. Myungsoo agreed to walk you home.   

As you walked out of the hospital Myungsoo laced his hands in yours. Your heart was beating as you held his hand tightly. As you two were walking in the empty streets you heard footsteps behind you. You kept glancing back but no one was there. *~~~~, are you getting paranoid?* Myungsoo then glanced at you, who noticed that you kept glancing back. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he stopped and glanced back. 

"Ani.." You said as you dragged him to continue walking. "Kaja!" You forced a smile. 

"Finally, I've been waiting for this for a long time!" He smiled as he looked at you as he held up his hand that was holding yours.  

"Since when?" You were curious. 

"Since the day I met you." He said as he smiled at you. You smiled back, still hearing footsteps behind you two. Your heart was beating fast at Myungsoo's words and because you were getting really scared. 

"Aw. Really~" You said with a different cute tone of voice. Just then Myungsoo glanced at your limping foot. 

"Get on my back." He crouched down in front of you. Your eyes widened. The figure that was following you then disappeared. You noticed and softened.

"No its okay, Forget it Oppa. I have two legs." You started walking past him limping. You were scared that your weight was too much for a skinny guy like him. 

"Andwae! Your ankle needs to rest though. Just get on my back." He then walked in front of you and crouched down once again. You got on his back and he started walking. His back was nice and warm. You couldn't help but smile. 

"Am I heavy?" You looked to the side of his face. 

"Yes. SO HEAVY!" He smiled as he pretended to struggle with you on his back. You startled because his sudden movement almost made you fall. 

"Yah!" You smiled as you lightly slapped his shoulder. 

 

You then remember watching a video of Myungsoo back in Canada. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue7g94-9nAI&feature=related

Augh~ I hate watching this video >.< Makes me mad !

You thought of something. 

"Oppa, How would you like it, If i did this to you." You smiled as you ran your fingers on the side of his face. He then remembered the time Woori did the same to him. He chuckled. 

"That time when Woori did it.. I hated it!" He said. You started to chuckle. 

"Alot of your fans hated the video, you know." 

"Chincha? Were you one of them?" He turned his head to you. 

"Kind of.." You looked away. 

" Only you could do that. Remember that. araso?" He smiled. 

"Araso, araso!?" you smiled. 

You both reached your house in front of the door. He then put you down to the ground as you straightened up.  

"Kumawo~ Oppa" You beamed. Myungsoo then squeezed your cheek. "Ah! Oppa. That hurts." He smiled. 

"Aigoo. I can't help it." He said giggling. 

"I'm going in now. Annyeong." You waved goodbye and rang the door bell but just then Myungsoo pulled you close to him. He held your waist as he crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened as your heart beating faster then ever. Myungsoo then deepened the kiss a bit more that you slowly closed your eyes, wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. Your heart was beating rapidly as you felt electricity going through your body. This was a good feeling. Myungsoo slowly pulled away from your kiss. Although he didn't want to stop. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You then closed your eyes as you felt warm in his hands. 

"Oppa!" You looked into his eyes. 

"Uh?" he smiled.

"When the fans find out about us, What will they do to me?" You frowned as you thought of many things in your head of what fans could possibly do to you which was very scary. Myungsoo was also imagining the things they would do to you. He shivered a bit of what he was thinking of.

"Molla. But don't worry too much about it. Like I said, I'll be your Superhero." He put both hands on your shoulder and lowered his head to face you. Your heart felt like its about to explode now. This was the same feeling you had the day you met him. 

There was a black figure in the garden bushes taking pictures of you two with their phone. And that person immediately posted it on the internet on her phone. She posted it on many sites. She then smiled at the pictures that were already posted and she then disappeared into the bushes so she wouldn't get caught.

____
 
To all readers [including subscribers, Hello new readers & subscribers] ;)
 
I'm running out of ideas.. that's why I didn't update today as much as i did yesterday or the day before. I hope its not getting boring for you guys~ ): 
I keep forgetting to tell you guys. FEEL FREE TO USE FIRST PERSON WHEN YOU COME ACROSS ' ~~~~ ' . 
PS.  I know that your probs thinking why i put up a picture of Woohyun and also put his song up when it has nothing to do with this chapter.. Am I Right?! :D LOL i just wanted to share it with you guys. And also to let you know that even though Myungsoo is my Infinite bias. I can never forget about Woohyun and his aegyeos :D Or the other members<3 Each of them has their own charms (;
Thanks for reading. :D