Shes beautiful and precious to me.

Living in Seoul

 

Go and tell~ (8) your friends about this fanfiction<3 .. LOL I'm just kidding~ :D 
 
 
From Previous Chapter: 
You found out about the pictures the next day by Myunghee. After schedules, Infinite came to your house, to keep you company. Since you didn't know what to do about the fans and comments that you are receiving. Myungsoo decides to bring you to the Super Market with him since Sungyeol wanted food. 
 
You and Myungsoo were walking on Seoul streets, hand in hand, as people recognized Myungsoo because he didn't take off his makeup yet. You found it weird that when Myungsoo was out with no make-up, nobody seems to recognize him. But when he had make-up on, Everybody can tell whoo he is. People stared at you two as you walked by. 
 
"Is that L from Infinite holding a girl's hand?"
"Shes so ugly though?" 
 
You bit your lip because of all the staring your getting. Myungsoo acted cool although he hated how the girl called you ugly. Myungsoo squeezed your hand to assure you that it would be fine. He didn't care what they would think. You stopped walking. He looked at you and put his hands on your shoulders. He lowered his head to face you. As you glared at the girls that were mumbling to each other. Myungsoo made you look at him.
 
"Hey, Look at me. Ignore them. Who cares what they think of you. Everything will be okay." He whispered. He smiled and kissed your forehead to make you feel better. Which made the girls gasp. 
 
"Omo! Omo! Did he just kiss her?" 
 
For Myungsoo you forced a smile. Deep inside you wanted to punch those girls out for not minding there own business.
 
"Come here." He smiled at you and put an arm over you. He brought you to the girls who were staring at you two. The girls started to get so excited as Myungsoo approached to them. 
 
"Are you girls, Inspirits?" He politely smiled with manners. You kept quiet because you were curious at why he was acting like that. 
 
"Omo! Nae!" They said as the covered their blushing faces. 
 
"Do you like her?" He continued with his manners. He pointed to you,
 
"No...Oppa Saranghae~" They frowned. They were hoping that he would break up with you in front of them. You glared at them and looked away.
 
"Are you really an Inspirit?! If shes not in my life. I'm nothing! Shes beautiful and precious to me! So please stop hating on her. Go and tell your Inspirit friends as well. Tell everyone! Please." He smile turned into a frown. 
 
The girls suddenly felt regretful for what they have just done. They realized they were overreacting. They found that what Myungsoo said was the sweetest thing a guy could ever say to their girlfriend. They looked at both of you. 
 
"joesonghabnida.. We will tell them." They said as they bowed to you then to Myungsoo. 
 
"Kumsahbinda~" He smiled and waved to them. He still kept the arm over you and held you close to him. You two continued to walk. Your eyes sparkled as you looked at him. He noticed and chuckled. "What?" 
 
"Do you really mean what you said to them?" You asked as he held your waist. You also held onto his as well.
 
"Yes! you are beautiful and precious to me, you'll always be! Never forget that." He smiled. You kissed him on the cheek and he chuckled. 
 
You beamed. Those words made your day 100 times better then it was before. You didn't care about the fans anymore. With your superhero by your side. You forgot that you had anti-fans.