Good Night~

Living in Seoul

 

 

[ HITT ; Good Night ]
HITT is hot <3 ( :
 
From the Previous Chapter:
You were met one of the employees of Yangdu Mall and went swimming there. Just then you got a phone call telling you that your phone has arrived. It was Myungsoo who wanted to give to the phone in person. You had no choice but to stop swimming and go down to see him. When you went to the front desk. He asked you for a drink. You accsepted the offer in order to get your phone back. He went to go order drinks for the both of you. And you guys had a conversation. Mr. Lee called and you needed to leave. From there you got Myungsoo's number.
 
 
Mr. Lee dropped you off because he had to go back to the mall and help your Appa with something. You walked into the big house of yours. The maid greeted you. Ms. Yun led you to your room. As you were walking up the stairs to your room you were looking around. There were alot of chandeliers which made the lighting of the house bright. Which was beautiful in your eyes. You were really curious of how your room looks like. You saw a guest room over there. Another over there. A washroom across from it. A Library over there. 
 
"Young Lady, Heres your room" Ms. Yun said as she opened the door to your room. You mouth became an O shape when as you walked in. It was a room you always wanted. The room was painted light pink. With a Mirror door that leads you to your closet. With a desk with a laptop on it. There were curtains that matched the walls. You pulled the curtains and there was a beautiful scenery of an ocean view. In a corner there was an area with a couch, and a T.V. You ran to your queen sized bed and laid on there smiling. It was very comfy. 
 
"Young Lady, Are you hungry? Would you like me to make you dinner now?" She asked while she bowed. You didn't like how the maids treated you as if you were a scary witch. 
 
"Nae~ Dukkbokk! Appa told you me. that your Dukkbokki is good" You smiled at Ms. Yun. Ms. Yun bowed again. "Nae." She was about to leave when you got up and stopped her and walked up to her. And Ms. Yun bowed again.
 
"Wait. Ms. Yun. Please, Please. don't bow." You straighted her up. She looked at you with confused eyes. "N-Nae?" 
 
"You know you don't have to act like this around the house, you know. Just because Appa is the owner of this house doesn't mean hes the King." You smiled at Ms. Yun who smiled back at you. Although to you your Appa was a cool King. 

"Does Appa treat you guys badly? Or you guys are doing that just to get extra money..?" You were joking at the last question. 

"ANIII!!" Ms. Yun protested. It wasn't true. Ms.Yun and the others got use to actually acting like a maid in front of your Appa. 
 
"I was kidding. Im looking forward to your Dukkbokki, Ms.Yun, I'm going to unpack then shower. I'll be down there when I'm done. okay?" You said with a loving smile and Ms. Yun left to cook and to let the other maids know that they don't have to act that way. 
 
You went to the luggage and pulled it. But it was really heavy. "Why can't i lift this up?" You said as you made a face while pulling on the handle of your luggage. It moved very very slowly though. And the handle broke off. "Aishh..." You fell to the ground. And a flashback came in your head of what happened earlier with Myungsoo and his mask. Just then you got up to up your luggage and pushed it to your closet. *That was easy..* You sighed. You then opened the mirror door. It was cool cause it could slide open. You stood there dumbstruck when you saw the full closet full of clothes. *WHAT THE HECK* You were happy and mad at the same time. You were happy because your dad was being too nice to you. You were mad when you realized that your Appa spends TOO much money on you.
 
You Just placed your luggage on the floor of your closet room and took pajamas from your luggage. and went to go shower. The washroom was also very big and nice. *It seems like Appa is more then just a Mall owner..* You thought as you got into the shower.

~~ 

You came out of the shower drying your hair with your towel and wore your glasses. You mostly wear them out and sometimes you would wear them inside. You wore your light pink slippers and took your phone out to charge it. You were about to leave the room when your phone rang. You got a message. 

From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^ 
' Yah. you want to come to Music Bank tomorrow? ' *What? Yah? .. wah. this guy really has no manners.* You then saw the name chubbycheeks he gave you. You blushed. 
 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' YAH? Where are your manners. and Mwoh? Chubbycheeks? ' L chuckled as he read the message.
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' Is that a yes then? ... araso? Where do you live. I'll tell my manager-hyung to pick you up on the way. ' You were walking down the stairs and your eyes widened at the message. And you slipped and fell. Luckily you were close to the floor. 
 
" Young Lady your-" Ms. Yun's eyes widened as you winced in pain. "Young Lady !!" She ran to you and helped you up. 
 
"Young Lady, Gwenchanayo? Your not hurt are you?" Ms.Yun sounded so worried. 
 
"I'm okay. But my chin kind of hurts." You moved your chin to be sure nothings wrong with it. Ms. Yun lifted your chin up. 
 
"OMO! Young Lady. Its bruised!" Ms. Yun's eyes widened again. the bruise was pretty big. 
 
"MWOOHH! How can that be? You ran to a framed mirror just where the stairs were. You went up to it to take a look at the bruise. "Eottoekae, Ms. Yun!" You looked at her with teary eyes. 
 
"Come with me, Young Lady. Let's rub ice on it and see if the swelling will disappear." Ms. Yun led you to the dining room where the dukkokki was cooling on the table. 
 
The Dining room was also very big. There were many chairs and a long dining table. You wanted to eat the dukkbokki so badly but you wanted to get rid of the bruise on your chin. Just in case you do agree to Myungsoo about watching Infinite perform tomorrow.
 
As you were waiting for Ms. Yun to come with the ice pack you went back to messaging Myungsoo. 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' I don't know.. ' after pressing send you touched your chin.. *aishh... so unlucky of me..*
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' Come on. Aren't you from Canada? We haven't performed there before.. I know you want to see us perform. ' It was true. None of the Kpop idols have never been to where you lived in Canada. Well there was Henry from Super Junior M. But you never saw him before.
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' Fine... - ' You told him the address of your house.
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' YAY^^ I know you want to come just to see me. am i right? ' Myungsoo on the other side who was smiling. s noticed him smiling. They were in the middle of shooting Kkaeal Player. 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' Yah~ aren't you busy right now? practicing for your Be mine comeback tomorrow perhaps? ' Ms. Yun put the ice pack for you. " Ah..Ah" You said as you held the ice pack. "Gumawo. Ms. Yun" As you waited for Myungsoo to reply you started eating the dukkboki and still holding the ice pack to your chin. *WAHH~* 
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' Ani. Were doing that later. Right now were shooting Kkaeal Player right now ' You then laid your phone on the table to text with him using one hands only since your other hand was holding the ice pack. 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' Chincha? Wah. I love Kkaeal Player~ ^^ I love how you guys run away from your manager without him knowing. ' You smiled. 
 
You two were talking to each other as if you guys new each other for a long time. When you were done your Dukkbokki. You thanked Ms. Yun for the delicious meal and she made bubble tea for you. You thanked her and left to go to your room to watch some City hunter. You were still texting Myungsoo. To your surprise your T.V had internet on it. *Thats so cool* You went to the site you usually watch City Hunter on. You need some english subtitles because you didn't understand some of what they were saying. You pressed play. and went to the couch to get comfy. Sipping your Bubble tea 
 
Myungsoo sent you a text and the video was loading. *Augh. I hate video ads.* While you were waiting for the video to load. Myungsoo texted back. 
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' What are you doing right now? ' Its getting late you should go to bed were going to be at your house at around 10 am. ' You raised an eyebrow. 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' Wae? Why so early?
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
Rehearsals. GO TO BED NOW~  !! ' 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' araso, araso. soon. okay (: I'm watching City Hunter. You get enough rest for tomorrow. Fans wont be happy if they saw you or any of the Infinite members faint on stage. ' At the thought of that you shivered. You didn't want that to happen to them. 
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^'
' Of course you won't be happy if I fainted right? ' You shook your head when reading your text. You made a face. *I would be sooo sad* You thought to your self. You sent your last text. 
 
From: Chubbycheeks^^
To: L
' Good Night~
 
You put your phone down and watched City Hunter before you went to sleep. 
___
Hello~ new readers and subscribers~ ♥^^
After four chapters. The day ends.. LOL
Its 1:11am in the morning for me. 
I should also go to sleep now~ annyeong