Wake Up!

Living in Seoul

 

The next morning you woke up with the sun shining on your face, you opened your eyes as you squinted them. You felt an arm over you, you tossed around to see who was sleeping next to you. It was Myungsoo. 

*How-?* You thought. 

-Flashback- 

 
You laid down on your bed as you tuned off your bedside lamp. Myungsoo was already in the bed that was connected to yours. 

"Good Night Oppa~!" You yawned and closed your eyes. Just then Myungsoo climbed up to your bed and laid down next to you. "Yah! Oppa!" You yelled but was whispering. 
 
"Wae? I want to sleep here!" He whined and put an arm around your waist. You got up and he grabbed your wrist. "Yah! Where are you going?" He raised an eyebrow. 
 
"You said you wanted to sleep here. So I'm going to sleep on your bed." You answered and grabbed your pillow and got up. Myungsoo pulled you down on the bed. He put an arm and a leg over you so that you wouldn't get off the bed. "Oppa! Get off me!" You whispered and struggled to pull his arm and leg off. 
 
"Ani! I want to sleep with you!" He whispered and smiled as he was still trying hard not to let you go. You were struggling so you got tired and gave up. You huffed.
 
"Fine. But you better not do anything to me or i'm going to push you into the pool again!" You gave him a suspicious look since he was turning into a ert these days. 
 
"It's not like i'm going to bite you." He chuckled. "Or-" He moved his face closer to yours but you put a finger to block him from doing anything more. 
 
"Go to sleep, Oppa!" You said as you closed your eyes. Myungsoo chuckled as he pulled you close to him. 
 
"~~~~-ah, Good Night~!" He smiled with his eyes closed. Your face was now facing his chest. 
 
"Good Night!" You smiled at his english and dug your face into his warm chest. 
 
-End of Flashback-

You gazed at the cute sleeping Myungsoo. You ran your finger along his face, carefully not waking him up. You started off from his forehead to his perfect kissable lips. His face was so perfect and flawless. You envied him for having such healthy looking skin. You were tried to be gentle as you caressed his face, but then again Myungsoo was a deep sleeper. You carefully removed his arm away from you and got out of bed. You fixed the blanket on top of him. You made your way to the bathroom to wash up. 
 
After washing up you carefully went out of your room closing the door so Myungsoo wouldn't wake up with any noises that was coming from outside of the room. You came out of the door to see your aunt running around getting ready. Your Aunt noticed you. 

"~~~-ah, Your awake already?" Your aunt said as she was putting on her earrings as she was walking down the stairs. You followed her. 

"Yeah. Are you going to work?" You didn't know why you were asking since you already knew you where she was going at this time. 

"Yeh. Mianhae. I don't have time to buy you breakfast." Your aunt said as she was too busy putting on her pumped heels. 

"It's okay. Where's Hannah? I guess I can go out and get breakfast for Hannah and Oppa myself." You assured your aunt. 

"Molla. She didn't come home last night. Call her for me. Tell her to call me back. She's in big trouble." She opened the door and you handed her bag for her. "Thanks dear." She said as she lovingly smiled at you with a hand on your shoulder. You smiled and nodded at her and she left the door. You locked it and went into the living room to where the phone was. You dialed Hannah's number. But no one answered. You grew worried now. 

*Maybe she's at a friend's house.* With that thought you went to get your wallet and went to the nearest Tim Hortons. 



Coming back with bagels and Ice caps for you and Myungsoo. You also bought tim-bits for Hannah if she comes home being hungry. You put the food down and smiled. You then realized something. 

*Oppa's not awake yet?* You said as you checked your cell phone time. You ran up the stairs to your room. You jumped on the bed next to Myungsoo. All he flinch and tossed around. You chuckled and shook your head. 

"Oppa! Wake up!" You shook him. He wouldn't move. "OPPA!" You yelled as you shook him even harder now. He still wouldn't wake up. You shook him even harder. "Oppa! Wake up now!" You took your pillow and threw it on Myungsoo's stomach. He slowly opened his eyes. 

"What!" He said with a sleepy voice and covered his face in the pillow. 

"Wake up! I bought breakfast!" You took the pillow off. 
 
"Later!" He squinted his eyes and tossed around. His back was now facing you. 
 
"Aish!" You crossed your arms. You pluyfully kicked his with your bare foot and left the room. You went down to the dining room and called Hannah again. She wouldn't answer her phone. *What's wrong with her?* You started eating your bagel since you were hungry. 


A half an hour later Myungsoo woke up. He washed up and headed to the dining room. He almost slipped along the way since he was still half alseep. You noticed him coming in the room so you got up to help him. 

"Oppa! Your up!" You beamed. 

"Yeh! Did you eat yet?" He half smiled. 
 
"Mmhm! You eat now! I'm going to go get ready. Let's go to the mall later." You smiled. 

"Sure." He smiled and started eating.
____
sorry, late update, lame chapter~ ):