Mistake?

Living in Seoul

 

 
 
In Seoul ...

During the 14 hours of being in the plane Myungsoo already missed you. He felt really sorry for what he has done. He thought he was a babo for breaking up with you by using a letter. He hated himself for leaving you, but he knew he had to for a reason. After coming out of the airport he was waiting for his manager to come and pick him up. As people were going in and out of the airport some noticed Myungsoo. 

"Oh! Its L from Infinite!" 

"Hes back from Canada already?" 

 
"Didn't Oppa go to Canada with ~~~~, why aren't back together?"
 
"Where is ~~~~ unnie?"

Myungsoo heard them mumbling amongst themselves. Myungsoo was getting angry now. But he held it in by clenching a tight fist. The fans couldn't notice his face reactions because of his shades. 

As the Manager came, he came out of the car to help Myungsoo put his luggage in the trunk as Myungsoo got into the car to see s in there too. Myungsoo got in with greeting him. But his expression was blank. The members were wondering what happened to you. 

"Hyung, Noona didn't come with you?" Sungjung asked.

"Did you guys have a fight?" Sunggyu added. 

"Did something happen to ~~~~? Why isn't she with you." Dongwoo asked as well. 

"Where is ~~~~ right now?" Woohyun asked, other then Myungsoo he cared for you alot. Woohyun loved you as a real sister. He had to admit he loved you more then he loved Yoo JiAe. [JiAe was in You're My Oppa]

"I don't want to talk about it." He whispered. The members who were sitting in the same row as Myungsoo were taking glances at him. They could tell that he was going to get angry now. Myungsoo looked out to the window trying to calm himself down. 


The members were told to go practise in their dance studio. They started practising but Myungsoo was off beat because he was too fast or too slow. They started the music all over again Sunggyu was getting frustrated but he tried his best not to scowl his dongsaeng. 

All the members were tired and all sweaty since they were dancing and dancing to get Myungsoo to dance to the beat right. Myungsoo was the one who looked like he was about to collapse. He was all wet and was breathing heavily.

"Hey, Let's stop practising here. We'll continue tomorrow
 morning." Sunggyu told the members. But Sunggyu kept his eyes on Myungsoo. As the leader he thought that Myungsoo needed to rest.
 
"Okay. Let's go!" Dongwoo said as he put an arm over Myungsoo. Dongwoo took a step but Myungsoo wouldn't move. He stood there wiping off his sweat. 
 
"It's okay, Hyung. You guys leave first. I want to practise some more." Myungsoo walked to the centre of the studio. 

All the members exited the room each of them looked at Myungsoo with sad eyes. They really wanted to know why you didn't come back with Myungsoo. While the members were going back to the dorms Woohyun called his manager. 

"Yobosayo?" 

"Hyung? It's me!" 

"Oh Woohyun-ah! Is something wrong?" 

"What happened to ~~~~ and L? Do you know why L came back without her?" 

"You and the members don't know about the stalker?"

"Stalker?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow and stopped walking as the other members also stopped as well. Woohyun put it on speaker so the others could hear as well.

"There was this person who followed ~~~~ around all this time. The one who broke into her house, tried to poison her with food, and threw whine glass at ~~~~~ was this one person. Myungsoo's Appa has been searching around for her and they found that shes an obsessed fangirl." 

 
"But what does that have to do with ~~~~ and Myungsoo's relationship." Sunggyu asked. 

"Myungsoo had to leave her because he thought that the more he stays with ~~~~. Myungsoo would be the one to be blamed." 

"Aww, Poor noona." Sungjung frowned. 

 
"So that means there not together anymore?" Hoya asked. 

"Guess so.." Sungyeol responded. 

The others went back while Woohyun went back to Myungsoo. He wanted to help. He didn't want you guys to break up. 

Myungsoo was dancing so hard. He wanted to forget about you. But he couldn't the more he danced the more he regret leaving you. His eyes became watery but he tried his best to stay strong. Woohyun was standing at the door watching Myungsoo's every move. He felt pity for him. Woohyun didn't know what to do. 

Myungsoo was now sitting on the floor breathing heavily with his head lowered. Woohyun came in with a water bottle and handed to him. Myungsoo took it and drank it. 

"Hyung told me everything." Woohyun said as he sat down next to Myungsoo. 

"Leaving ~~~~.. Was that a mistake?" Myungsoo looked at Woohyun. 

"Do you think it was a mistake?" Woohyun asked. Myungsoo closed his eyes. "You really think that the best way to keep ~~~~ from getting hurt is to break her heart? Don't you think shes hurting right now?" Woohyun put a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"I can't be with her if I'm the cause of her to get hurt." Myungsoo paused. "You know Hannah, ~~~~'s cousin who is also a fan of us. She got beaten up because the girl was looking for us." 

"Chincha!" His eyes widened. "How do we not know about this stalker?" 

"Hyung, even the fans know!"

_______