Be Mine.

Living in Seoul

Infinite looking y as always <3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYrmZd9pj1g&feature=related

 

A few days later after coming out from the hospital. Your stomach was still abit weak so you couldn't eat much. It was settled, Infinite was going to have a special appearence at Yangdu. They were planned to perform and sign albums. You were feeling okay enough to go to Infinite's fan-meet. You were already at the mall to Myunghee. You saw alot of fangirls passing by. Some who walked past you waved to you. You were surpised that they would wave to you. Myunghee had to get to work as you went out to look for Infinite. 


The audience was filled with fangirls. You were by the stage side looking around for Infinite and you also bowed to the stage staff members and Infinite's managers. You walked to the back of the stage to see Infinite busy getting ready. You didn't want to disturb them so you decided to walk out and wait by the stage. 


You were looking around as fans were walking pass you waving at you. You smiled to them and waved. *Are they like that because I'm Myungsoo Oppa's girlfriend* Just then someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, wrapping arms around your waist, which scared you. You look to see it was. 

 
"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing, you scared me!" You said with a frown. You wanted to get out of his hands because you were mad at him for scaring you. But still you loved being in his arms, you always feel warm in the inside.
 
"Mianhae. I just miss my girlfriend." He said as he pulled you closer with a grin. 
 
"Do you have to scare me like that though?" You playfully glared at him. 
 
"Miahnae. Let me kiss you it up to you." He said as he puckered his lips. You turned your head away so he could only kiss your ear. "Ah. Wae~ Come on. Don't be mad. I'm sorry." He said with a pouting look. You couldn't stay mad at him because his pouting face was too cute. 
 
"Aigoo! Fine." You smiled. You said the leaned in for him you kiss you. 
 
Just then the members came out and spotted you two. 
 
"Oh My Gosh! Sungjung cover your eyes!" Hoya teasingly said as he covered the maknae's eyes. You pulled away from Myungsoo embarrassed. Everyone giggled.
 
"Yah! Get away you guys are disturbing us!" Myungsoo said as he pushed the members away with one arm still holding you. You smiled and shook your head at Myungsoo.
 
"But we need to go on stage now." Sungyeol said as he pulled you away from Myungsoo. "Dongsaeng kaja." Sungyeol smiled at you as he put an arm over you. 
 
"Yah! Hyung. Shes mine!" Myungsoo yelled as he pulled you to him. Woohyun was walking behind you then pulled you away from Myungsoo, trying to make Myungsoo mad. 
 
"Hyung!" Myungsoo's eyes widened. 
 
"~~~~ IS MINE!" He teasingly smiled at he put a arm over you. "Naekkeo haja.be mine" He winked as you blushed abit. Everybody looked at Woohyun. And he chuckled.
 
"Yah yah yah!" Myungsoo was getting jealous now. He was pulling you over now.
 
"Oppa! I'm not a toy." You chuckled. Myungsoo was holding you in his arms now and stopped you on the side of the stage. "Wait here." He kissed your forehead and went up the stage. 
 
The music was playing as they were standing there waving to their fans. You couldn't stop staring at Myungsoo, he was so handsome looking. 
 
They surprised the fans with a special performance of Be Mine. And then went off to CD signing. You laughed at how playful and foolish he was towards Sung Jong.
 
 
At the end of the CD signing, Myungsoo pulled you up on stage to introduce you to the fans. He told them how much he loved you. Your heart fluttered at his soft weet words. He told the fans not you hurt you and to love you as much as they do for Infinite. The fans were awed at how sweet and caring he was towards you. You felt that at least a few pair of eyes were glaring at you in envy. But when you look out to the fans in the audience they all had sweet loving eyes. There was alot of fans in the audience so you felt a bit shy in front of them. Myungsoo held onto you to assure you that everything was okay now. 
 
After introducing you, they all waved goodbye since the fan-signing was over. As Myungsoo got off the stage with you holding your hands. Infinite's manager said that their was a photo shoot for them in a few hours. Myungsoo took the chance to ask if he could hang with you for that time remaining till the photo shoot. The Manager approved and Myungsoo dragged you away off into the mall. 
 
"Oppa. Aren't you tired?" You said as you were swinging his hand that were in yours. 
 
"Whenever I'm with you. I'm never tired." He winked at you. You blushed. 
 
The fans walked by and took pictures of you guys. Myungsoo didn't care and he held your hand tighter to assure you that he was fine with it. You just went with the flow and tried forget all about it. You went into different stores and you two looked at different things. 
 
 Just then you were walking and a glass bottle was about to fall on you but Myungsoo was fast enough to pull you away. You and Myungsoo looked up to the top floors to see who did it. You spotted a girl with long brown hair walking away. She didn't look like someone you would know. The fans around you two were also alarmed to see someone would be this cruel to throw a glass bottle like that. 
 
"Who would thrrow a glass bottle like that." Myungsoo glared at the top floors. But everyone who were walking looked innocent. You were still shocked because the glass bottle was a whine bottle. Myungsoo noticed and he cupped your face. "Gwenchana?" You nodded in his hands. "Looks like I also need to tweet about you and put you on my Cyworld." He jokingly smiled. But you didn't find it funny. He noticed that and he kissed your forehead to make you feel better.
 
"Oppa, Can we leave please." You weren't scared. You were just shocked at what happened. You were afraid what was going to happen next if you would stay in the mall. Myungsoo could tell that you didn't want to stay in this mall any longer.
 
"Ah! Yeh. Kaja." He let out his hands for you to hold and you both walked out of the mall. 
 
 
The girl with long brown hair watched you and Myungsoo walk out of the mall with fierce eyes. 
 
"Still alive ~~~~? You'll die in my hands and Myungsoo and Infinite will be mine forever!" She smirked. The voice of her was not a pretty voice you hear from girls. It was a boyish kind of voice.
 
__
OMO~! Who could this be ):