So Amazing~!

Living in Seoul

[Amazing ; Infinite]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KNe-QyeuY

 

From Previous Chapter:

The next morning, Ms. Yun and the other maids weren't home. Your Appa wasn't home either. The door bell rang. When you went to go get it it was Myungsoo. You guys started off with a conversation. As your heart felt weird. You let Myungsoo look around the house as you got ready because Myungsoo invited you to Infinite's comeback. When you were done getting ready you came down to the living room seeing Myungsoo focused on one of the picutures of you and your Appa. He said that he doesn't know who his parents are. 

 

You were looking out of the window, The members stayed silent. You sat next to Myungsoo who was in the middle. He kept glancing at you once and a while and smiled. Woohyun noticed and sent a text to Myungsoo.

From: Woohyun 
To: L
' You. You like her don't you  ' 
 
Woohyun didn't want to say it out loud because he knew you two would act differently after asking. The Sunggyu, who was sitting behind you. Called you. 
 
"~~~~. Remember to stay close to us when we get there araso? So the fans wouldn't misunderstand. You wouldn't want that to happen right?" Sunggyu warned you. 
 
"Ani, ageysimnida" You said. You said still looking out of the window. 
 
From: L 
To: Woohyun
' ..Yah. Hyung! What are you talking about? Shes just a friend. Thats all '
 
From: Woohyun
To: L
' That's all? I don't know about the other members but i can see it clearly... a friend? your crushing on maybe. !
 
You heard giggling from Woohyun. You looked at him. And he smiled and waved at you. You couldn't help but to smile at his adorable giggle. You waved back. 
 
When you looked away. Myungsoo took the chance to lightly punch his hyung in his arm. 
 
"Ah.." Woohyun was still giggling. "Yah. Why are you punching me" This time Woohyun laughed sarcastically that got Myungsoo to punch him more. 
 
"Hyung~ What's up with you" Sungjong asked as his eyebrows furrowed. 
 
You looked to see Myungsoo playfully punching Woohyun. You chuckled. 
 
Woohyun then playfully glared at Myungsoo. "YAH! You want to die?" Myungsoo stopped. You found it cute how Myungsoo immediately stopped at the cute glare Woohyun gave. 
 
Just then the Manager stopped in front of the Music Bank building. You were so excited to finally see how it would be like watching Infinite and other bands perform live. 
 
You all got off. It was still early till Music Bank starts so there wasn't much fans. But you still walked in between Infinite as they made sure no fan would see you around them or they would cause a chaos. 
 
They started off with rehearsals first. You didn't want to look at them rehearse because then you wanted to wait for the acutally performance. So you just waited in the waiting room.
 
Infinite settled down as the Manager told you to take a seat. The Manager was okay with you coming along with Myungsoo because Myungsoo begged his manager earlier to let you come along. But you didn't know that. You found it weird how the manager didn't ask you any questions. You were kind of shy while the Manager asked you to take a seat. You took a seat and saw the members talking to each other. Talking with their stylist noonas as the noonas were busy doing there make up and hair. The manager wasn't around so you took a chance to get up and walk around the room. To take a look at the members. They noticed you walking around. Dongwoo who was sitting beside Myungsoo called you over to him. 
 
" ~~~~ ! Come here~ " He said as you blushed as you walking to him. 
 
"Whose your favorite Infinite member?" He asked as the noona styled his hair. Myungsoo knew your favourite was him. He looked at you hoping you'd say his name. 
 
"I don't have a favorite. I love you guys all equally, each of you guys have your own charms" You smiled as you didn't want to looked at Dongwoo because Myungsoo was your favorite. But what you said was true though. Other then Myungsoo's handsome charms you ardore the other members as well. You grew nervous after noticing what you just said in front of Dongwoo. *OMO. I can't believe i just said that.* Dongwoo found it cute. Dongwoo smiled at you as he nodded. 
 
"So do you like me more or L more?" Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo as he asked the question.
 
"I like you more Dongwoo!" You gave a look to Myungsoo. He hissed at you. *Aish this girl* 
 
"Ahaha. She likes me more!" Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo. You chuckled at Myungsoo's reaction when he hissed at you. Then Woohyun who was finished with his makeup came over. 
 
"Oh Oh. Do you like me more or L more?" He said as he put a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. 
 
"I like you more!" You said cheerfully. You stuck your tongue out to Myungsoo. 
 
"Yah!" Since the Stylist was done with Myungsoo's make up he stood up. To make it look like he was going to chase you. But Woohyun was standing in front of you to protect you. You startled a bit but you felt warm on the inside. 
 
"Yah~ Don't scare her like that!" Woohyun teasingly looked at Myungsoo. Just then SungJong and Hoya came into the conversation. Hoya swang an arm over Dongwoo. He was the first to get change. He was finished changing and was ready to perform. 
 
"What are you guys talking about?" SungJong and Hoya questioned. You looked at Hoya from head to toe. Hoya noticed and gave you a thumbs up for you to assure him that his outfit was okay. You smiled and shyly stuck a thumb up. 
 
"We were just asking her who is better and she picked us over Myungsoo." Dongwoo started to laugh that made you chuckle.
 
"Oh! Noona do you like me more or L Hyung more? Sungjung held your arm. You found it cute. Your body heated up abit. 
 
"I like you more Sungjung." He smiled and made a face to Myungsoo. Just then Sungyeol and Sunggyu came in and they also asked who was better. And obviously you picked them over Myungsoo. Myungsoo knew you were just playing around. Myungsoo purposely looked like he was left out of the group hoping you would notice. You acutally noticed and as the members were talking you took the chance to sneak up behind him. 
 
"WAHH!" You said hoping he would be scared. 
 
"OMO!" He turned around. He was scared. He didn't know that you would do that to him. He saw you and let out a sigh and closed his eyes. 
 
"Yah. first you forget me. Then you pick the other members over me. And now you scare me. Do you really hate me?" Myungsoo asked and turned around pretending to get mad. You blinked at him and immediately grabbed his hand. Myungsoo smiled at you then turned around to you. 
 
"What do you want now!" He said coldly. 
 
"Myungsoo-ah. Mianhae. I was playing around~. I never knew i went to far. I'm sorry." You said lowering your head. 
 
"I was playing around too!" He smiled widely as he put both hands on your shoulder. 
 
"MWOH?! You weren't mad?" You raised an eyebrow. You took pushed his hands off. Myungsoo knew that a punch was going to come at him any second now. 
 
"Nope." He then ran to change. 
 
*Myungsoo. I will get you back.. just watch me* You thought as you saw him going into to change. 
 
***** 
The members were ready to perform. You and Infinite were waiting on the sides for Teen Top to finish with their performance. It was kind of crowded since there was staff members there and other people.You watched Teep Top in awed. You mostly looked at Chunji who winked into the camera. Your heart melted. When they were finished. You were jumping up and down and cheering for them. The staff members noticed you and chuckled. So did Infinite. They all clapped. As Teen Top came down. You watched them pass you. As the walked passed you. You blinked at them. Myungsoo glanced at you. *A Teen Top fan too eh.?* Infinite was waiting for the MCs to start talking so the can get into places on stage. 
 
"INFINITE, HWAITING!!!!" You cheerfuly yelled as they looked at you. They found you very cute as you pumped a fist up. 
 
"HWAITING!" They said with confident and went on stage. You couldnt wait for them to start. Then the Music started as fans were screaming so loud. Your heart fluttered as they smiled to the camera while performing. 
 
 
When infinite's music stopped you ran to the waiting room to wait for them. As they came in the waiting room giving each other high fives. You stood there with no expression hoping they would think that their performance wasn't good. 
 
"~~~~. gwenchana? was our performance bad?" Sungyeol came to your side. Myungsoo at the back knew that you were joking around. How did he know? You lifted up both your hands that formed into a ball. As if you wanted to punch them. The members eyes widened as Myungsoo just stood there smiling shaking his head side to side. *So fake, ~~~~* Myungsoo said looking at you. 
 
"IT WAS- SO AMAZING YEAH OH~ SO AMAZING ~" You expression softened and you jumped around singing. You stuck up your thumbs. 
 
"Wah~ chincha. ~~~~ you scared me!" Woohyun said. All of Infinite found you cute at your sudden change.