Teddy Bear.

Living in Seoul

 

Kim Hyun Joong is HOT HOT HOT ~ <3 
 
 
 
From Previous Chapter: 
You came home from the super market. With so much pain in your stomach. You refused to go to the doctor because you thought it wasn't unnecessary. Since you have just been discharged from the hospital, you didn't want to go back. After the second time of vomiting. The pain got worst and without a choice you needed to go to the hospital.  
 
 
There you were in the hospital. After the doctor gave you medicine to kill the pain in your stomach. You felt alot better. But your stomach was still weak, you were weak. 
 
There you were on the hospital bed with Myungsoo and Ms. Yun was there while the other members had to go. Ms. Yun thought that you and Myungsoo needed to be alone so she walked out to get you water. 
 
"Miahnae, ~~~~" Myungsoo lowered his head as he was holding your hand. You smiled because he was too cute. 
 
"For what?" You softly with a sweet smile. 
 
"I regret bringing you with me to the supermarket. You wouldn't have been here if i haven't dragged you out with me. Mianhae." He curled a strand of hair behind your ear. You took his hand and held it. 
 
"Ani. Don't blame yourself. I shouldn't have had the bulgogi in the first place." You bit your lip. 
 
"Are you feeling okay now? Could this be from the fangirls?" Myungsoo asked. You sat up and Myungsoo helped you up. 
 
"Molla.. But what if it is? OMO. What would they try to do next?" You panicked. Myungsoo cupped your face to calm you down.
 
"The fans need to know how precious you are to me! If they dare hurt you again. I'm afraid I have to hurt them back." He tried to defend you. 
 
"Chincha?" You didn't believe it. Your Oppa next to you could never hurt his fans. 
 
"No.. But i will stop them no matter what." He said then it looked like he had a light bulb lit up on top of his had. "Ah! I need to bring you with me to the fan signing!" 
 
You chuckled. Myungsoo also chuckled he pinched your cheek. He brought you close to him and hugged you as tight as he can. 
 
"Ah! Oppa. I'm a patient here." You smiled as you then wrapped your arms around him. 
 
"Your like a teddy bear." He loosened but still hugging you. 
 
"So how is my girlfriend doing?" He asked as he gently tapped on your stomach. 
 
"Alot better." You beamed. 
 
"I told you, good thing Ms. Yun called the ambulance to bring you here. Or you'll still be curled up into a little ball." He curled up into a little ball to demonstrate how looked like. You chuckled. 
 
"Oppa! I wasn't like that! I was like this." You chuckled as you laid down on the bed and bent your body. You then remembered something. "Ah Oppa! Did you tell Appa that I came into the hospital?" 
 
"Ms. Yun did but she said she couldn't get a hold of him. Hes probably in a meeting." Myungsoo looked at you.
 
"Oh. I don't want him to know I'm in the hospital again. I don't want him to get worried." You let out a sigh. "Don't tell Myunghee either araso?" 
 
"Araso!" He pinched your nose. Myungsoo then leaned in to give you a kiss. You too, leaned in as well. 
 
Someone was at the door peeking into the room where you were in. A girl with long brown hair and was wearing all black glaring into the room. Just then someone from behind her tapped on her. It was Ms. Yun. 
 
"Are you-" Ms. Yun blinked at her. The girl bowed and walked away. *I've seen her somewhere..*
 
 
Ms. Yun walked in seeing of you and Myungsoo making out. She smiled and quietly walked back out and closed the door behind her. 
__
Sorryy short chapter~ ); I don't know whats wrong with me today~