Friend.

Living in Seoul

 

TOPPPPP AND TAEYANG~ ♥♥♥
I missed big bang~ ): Don't you? Mostly Daesung.
[ Daesung is suspended from all activites til next year ): ]
 
 
From Previous Chapter:
Since Myungsoo was in Japan, Infinite was busy with schedules, Your Appa and Myunghee were at work. All you did for the day swim and went to chill in the Cafe. Just then Woohyun appeared. He ran away from the cameras because he was thirsty. He told you about Myungsoo and his feelings. You were really speechless. 
A girl who was sitting nearby your table hearing every word you and Woohyun were saying. 
 
 
You were hanging out in your father's office. You had a lollipop in your mouth, having earphones plugged into your ears as you listened to Infinite, You were also playing games on your ipod. You kept quiet as your Appa was at his desk working on paper work. It was getting late but you didn't want to leave just yet. You kept getting mad from loosing the games you were playing because you couldn't stop thinking about Myungsoo.
 
You then went to change the song. When your phone started vibrating. The caller Id picture had Myungsoo on it. So you knew it was him. You turned off your phone because at this moment you didn't mean to ignore his call but your mind was still thinking of what Woohyun told you. You then looked at your focused serious looking Appa. You then walked up in front of his desk and sat down. You were twirling the seat around as you were your lollipop. 
 
"Appa!" You gently called him hoping he wasn't disturbed. 
 
"Ye?" He answered as he kept his eyes on his paper work. 
 
"How did you meet Umma?" You asked him as you tilted your head. 
 
"Well. My friend introduced me to her. And that is how we met." He said still focusing on his paper work. 
 
"Since you and Umma got a divorce. Wae, was it because of me?" You looked at him. He looked at you and smiled as he took of his glasses. 
 
"Princess, Why would you ask a question like that?" He asked.
 
"So it is?" You asked then the lollipop. 
 
"Of course not." He then let out a sigh. "We got a divorce because your Umma thought that marrying me was a waste. Since I was never home with your Umma. Or you." He said with a frown. 
 
"But I don't understand. Whenever you come home to us. Umma is always happy. Appa and Umma are always happy with each other." You then turned back on your phone to see 5 missed calls that were from Myungsoo. You bit your lip and looked back at your Appa. 
 
"Around you. We were happy. I love your Umma. And I know she loves me as well. Its just the divorce was something she wanted. So I went along with it. I was really mad from her decision. But I don't blame her since I am never there for you two. Mianhada." He put his glasses back on. 

"Gwenchanayo~... One more question. How did you get this money to open Yangdu mall and the house?" You raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Don't you know? Didn't your Umma tell you? I come from a wealthy family." He said as he raised both his eyebrows. 
 
"CHINCHA?!" You raised a voice. *Why am I always so late at these things..Maybe that explains why Appa comes home with a bumch of nice expensive things for Umma and I.* Your appa nodded and went back to work. You looked at picture of you and Myungsoo on your phone. You smiled at the smiling Myungsoo and your dad softened. 
 
"Why would you ask me about your Umma and I? Are you having boyfriend troubles." He smirked as he was signing papers now. 
 
"Aniya. Appa. I don't have a boyfriend." You sheepishly smiled and you looked away. 
 
"Chincha? Don't lie to me. Ms. Yun told me about that Myungsoo. He goes to our house a lot." He glanced at you and went back to the papers.
 
"Aish.. Ms. Yun.." You said looking away. "Hes just a friend, Appa." 
 
"Are you sure? okay but if your boyfriend hurts.-" You interrupted him.
 
"Appa!" You crossed your arms. He chuckled and went back to his work. 
 
____
 
Infinite was at home getting ready for bed because they have schedules early in the morning the next day. Woohyun jumped in bed when his phone rang.  
 
 
"Yebosayo?" He closed his eyes. 
 
"Hyung. Are you guys with ~~~~ right now?" He sounded worried. 
 
"Ani. Everyone is in bed right now. The last time I saw her was in the Cafe today. Wae?" Woohyun was tossing around to get comfy. 
 
"Chincha? She's not answering her phone.. D-Do you think shes okay. Do you think shes in danger?" He stuttered a bit. 
 
"Yah. Stop with the none sense. Shes probably avoiding you..-" He said sounding a bit worried. He whispered to Hoya that was beside him. He whispered to him to call you. He was dialing. 
 
"Mwoh? Wae?" He raised an eyebrow. He was in the hotel room eating. At that time Hoya got a hold of you on the phone. He was now chatting with you happily. You didn't understand why he was calling you at this time. 
 
"Hoya called her. She picked up. She's alright." Woohyun lightly said he was relieved. Myungsoo too was relieved. "You miss her don't you." 
 
"Of course, I do Hyung." Woohyun could imagine the grin on his face. 
 
"As a friend.." He mumbled to himself. "Yah. When are you going to tell ~~~~." He said as he quieted down. Since most of the members are already asleep. 
 
"About what?" Myungsoo knew what he was saying but he acted like he was confused. 
 
"Don't act like a pabo, L, Uh. I know your not one. I'm your Hyung! I know more then Sunggyu Hyung." He said quietly in case Sunggyu was still awake from the other room. But he was asleep. "How would you feel if I would ask her out." He teased to test Myungsoo. 
 
"Molla... Wae. You don't have feelings for her.. do you?" He raised his voice over the phone after taking in what he said. 
 
"Aish. You two dongsaengs are killing me!" He said as he placed his palm to his face. "Yes. I do. I love her! He sarcastically said. What are you going to do about it. Your just her friend aren't you?"  
 
"YAH! HYUNG!" He choked on his food. 
 
"I was joking!" He couldn't help but laugh at his coughing. 
 
"I was talking to her about you today." Woohyun sheepishly said. 
 
"About what?" Myungsoo eyes widened. 
 
"Ask her yourself." He said immediately. "Good Night." He said in english and hung up. He laid down and closed his eyes.