Chapter 44.

Living in Seoul

 

When Hannah came home she called her mom the first thing. Her mom was very mad that she would go off like that without her knowing and also the fact that Hannah used her mom's money for the plane ticket was even worst. Hannah's mom wanted her to be home in a week. But Hannah didn't want to go home in a week. She wanted to stay in Seoul. You helped Hannah to talk to her mom about it. And surprisingly, Hannah's mom, your aunt, was okay with it. Since you assured her that you'll take good care of Hannah. 

A few days later, You still haven't got back together with Myungsoo. You haven't seen Myungsoo ever since you saw him at Woolim. You wanted to see him again but somehow you told yourself you couldn't. Myungsoo, On the other side was thinking of a plan to get you back. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore. He wanted you back, he needed you. The members had noticed that ever since you came back Myungsoo's mood was starting to brighten up, just a bit. It wasn't enough for the members to feel happy. They wanted to feel disgusted when they see you and Myungsoo together, They wanted the cute Myungsoo who tries to do agyeos. Sungjung and Sungyeol missed the L who would play around with them. They all wanted the old L back. Infinite was thinking of a plan to save your relationship with L as well.

 
Myungsoo was in the car thinking of a plan. 

"Do we have any upcoming events to go to soon?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Tablo-Hyung is getting married next week isn't he?" Sunggyu looked to his manager who was driving. 

"Oh. Yeh! Its a Wedding Party. All of you need to be there. Including you L!" His Manager said as he kept his eyes on the road. He knew Myungsoo wouldn't want to go to an event that was optional for him. Then it hit Myungsoo. Myungsoo had a little smile on his face now. He made sure the other members didn't see home so he looked out the window. 

"Where is the wedding going to be at?" Sungjung took the chance to ask. 

"At some fancy restaurant." He answered. "Tablo-Hyung is going to text me the address later."

"Can I bring Myunghee with me?" Sunggyu smiled.

"Can I bring Hannah with me?" Woohyun asked as well. 

"I'm pretty sure you can." The Manager responded.


"Yay!" Sunggyu cheered and texted Myunghee. Woohyun texted Hannah.


When they arrived at their destination, Korean Wave. Myungsoo noticed that their was still time before the concert starts so he called Myunghee. 

"Yeboseyo?" Myunghee had just got off work.

"Myunghee-ah! Whatsup?" He asked calmly. 

"Oppa! I'm on my way to Unnie's right now. Don't you have a performance right now?" 


*Perfect* Myungsoo thought. "Did Sunggyu Hyung tell you about Tablo-hyung's wedding?"

"Mhm! Wae?" Myunghee paused. "You want me to bring Unnie along don't you?"

"Please?" 

"Of course. I will. Anything for My Oppa and Unnie." Myunghee smiled. 

"Kumawo...Wait. What do you want in return?" Myungsoo and Myunghee were those siblings who would do things for each other. 

"Marry Unnie one day. That's all i want." Myunghee chuckled. 

*I will marry you ~~~~~* "We'll see." He lightly smiled and turned off his phone and went to the other members. 
____

You were at home with Hannah. Hannah was sleeping since she had nothing else to do. She wish she could be spending her day with Woohyun. She was no longer a fan of Woohyun. She was now madly in love with him. You can see that as well. With Woohyun it seems like Hannah is a whole different person. You would always laugh at the way Hannah flirts with Woohyun. It was so noticeable and of course Woohyun would never noticed because he was too busy flirting with her. 
 
You were in the living room waiting for Myunghee. The bell then rang. You ran to open the door. 

"Myunghee!" You beamed. Deep deep down you wished it was Myungsoo.

"Unnie! Look what I bought you." She smiled and held the Hot coffee out. 

"OMO! Thanks Myunghee. Come on in!" You said as you took a step aside for Myunghee to come in. 

"Man I hate the weather!" Myunghee complained as you both went into your room. Myunghee then remembered your cousin was also with you. "Omo! I should have bought coffee for your cousin as well.." 

"Oh no its alright. She doesn't drink coffee." You said then sipped your coffee. Myunghee laid down onto your purple sofa and stretched. She knew that she wasn't suppose to be this way when at other people's house but with you. She was sure you didn't mind. 

"Oh. Myunghee! You still haven't told me how you and Sunggyu Oppa got together." You smiled. Myunghee then got up from her stretch and looked at you. 

"Well ever since Oppa got back with us. I never got a chance to see his dorm. And I was off work that day. You weren't around." She frowned and continued. "So I didn't have anything to do. So I asked Oppa If he was doing anything. He said no. But it sounded like he was sleeping or something. So I didn't bother to say anything more. Then i decided to give a surprise visit at their dorms. I live like a half an hour away from them and I know where their address as well. But I didn't know how but It happened but I got lost. I didn't know where I was going. So then somehow I stopped walking and saw Sunggyu Oppa across the street coming towards me. And from there we started talking. And a few weeks later. We started going out." She smiled. 

"WOW!" You chuckled. 

"Oh! Unnie. I just remembered something. Sunggyu Oppa asked me to go to Tablo-Oppa's wedding next week. You want to come?" She asked. You thought of it. If Sunggyu was going to be there. That means Infinite is going to be there. That also meant Myungsoo was going to be there. You wanted to go. This could be a chance to see him. 

"Sure.. I'm only going because of you!" You said as you thought of Myungsoo. 

"Yes!" Myunghee yelled out. *Oppa's going to be so happy.* "Oh And Unnie, don't forget to wear that dress I got you for your birthday. You'll look gorgeous in that dress." 
__
Sorry the chapters are getting so lame again. 
Spoiler: something will happen to you and Myungsoo & Woonah O__O 
I promise you the wedding will make you all go.. 

image