Umma!

Living in Seoul

 

Before the dawn~~ ( 8 )
 
 
 
From Previous Chapter: 
Infinite had their CD signing and also did a special performance of Be Mine
. After that Myungsoo introduced you to the fans and then he brought you for a walk around the mall. A whine bottle dropped coming out from no where. You were very shocked. And you were afraid of what was going to happen to you next if you still stayed in the mall so you wanted to leave. 
 
 
 
A few days after the whine glass incident, you stayed home since Infinite went to Japan for Music Bank in Tokyo. You also couldn't see Myunghee today because there were big sales going on at More Perfume For You. Your Appa of course was also at work as well. 
 
Ever since the whine glass incident Myungsoo was more protective over you. He would call you and text you whenever he got the chance to. He thought that the person who broke into your house, poisoned your bulgogi, and the whine glass was all connected to only one person. That got you a bit paranoid so you didn't go out as much, Myungsoo didn't want you going out much anyways, so you were home with Ms. Yun and the maids. You helped them clean up around the house since you had nothing else to do. 
 
You were vacuuming around the living room and you saw a picture of you and your Umma. You turned off the vacuum. And you ran your fingers on top of your Umma across the frame. You remembered that your birthday was just in a few days.
 
-Flashback-
 
1 year ago..
You were at home all ready and dressed for your birthday dinner with your Umma. You couldn't wait for her to come home. It was now 6:00pm, Everyday she would come home around this time after work. 
 
A half an hour she was still not home yet. You looked at the time. *Maybe shes caught in traffic.* You called her many times because you were being impatient now, but no one answered the phone. Just then your cousin called you. You hurried to your cell phone to pick it up.
 
"Hello Umma?" You said hoping it was your mom telling you that shes outside in the driveway. Even though you spoke english to your mom you still called her Umma instead of mom or mommy. 
 
"Hey ~~~~. It's me. I've been trying to call you so many times! Your Mom.." Your cousin paused. You could tell that she was crying. Your Mom was the best Aunt your cousin could ever have. 
 
"What's wrong with her." You eyes started getting teary as your cousin told you what was going on wrong. You hung up and rushed to the hospital. 
 
You looked around and you spotted your cousin who had teary eyes and patting her mom in the back to keep her calm. You slowly walked up to them having tears coming out of your eyes now. Your cousin looked up to see you. She pointed to the emergency room that had your deceased mother laying there in bed. You slowly pushed the door open, more tears came running down your eyes. You walked up to her, not beleiving shes laying there in front of you like that. There were wounds all over her body. You started crying heavily. 
 
"U-Umma.." You said then wiped your tears away. More tears came running down. You wanted your mom to answer you.
 
"Umma!" Your voice was getting higher. You really wanted to hear her voice. You shook her to wake her up.
 
"UMMA!" You cried heavily now. "Umma! WHYY.. WHY!!!!" You couldn't stop crying. 
 
You hugged your mom as your tears fell onto your mom's face. You kept shaking her so she can wake up. But it didn't work. "Umma. Please wake up."
 
Your cousin who was with her mom came in with your other cousins. They tried to pull you away. 
 
"NO! UMMA~" You yelled as you struggled to get out of there hands. You wanted your mom to wake up. But your cousins were too strong to let you go. They pulled you out as you were still crying as you sat down. You tried to calm yourself. 
 
-End Of Flashback-
 
You were still looking at your happy Umma in the picture. You smiled. 
 
"Umma. How are you doing up there? I miss you Umma! Do you know my birthday is just in a few days? It's also your one year death anniversary. Should I go visit you?" A teardrop came running down your face. "Do you want to meet Myungsoo Oppa too?" You smiled at the thought of Myungsoo. You kissed the picture and put it in place. "Annyeong Umma. I'll see you in Canada!" You waved and went back to vacuuming. 
 
___
 
When you finished with cleaning you went to take a shower because after cleaning you always feel dirty. So while you were showering your phone kept ringing and you kept recieveing text messages. When you came out your phone was ringing. You went to pick it up.
 
"Yebosayo?" You picked up the phone.
 
"~~~~!" Hearing Myungsoo's voice made your day. You missed him so badly.
 
"OH! OPPA!" You beamed. 
 
"Hey babe~. I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. I thought something happened to you." He sounded worried.
 
"Mianhae, I was showering. Why would something happen to me. I have Ms. Yun and the other maids here at home with me." You smiled. "Is Music Bank going well? Is it still going on?" You were walking into the kitchen to find something to eat.
 
"Ye. I miss you so much! You should have came!" Myungsoo said. 

"I miss you too Oppa! When are you coming back to Seoul?" You asked, You wanted to see him. 
 
"Were going to be back after this ends. Were waiting for the others to perform as well." 
 
"Ah!" You said in understanding. Then you remembered your Umma. 
 
"Oppa! Are you busy with schedules in a few days? Its my birthday!" You smiled. 
 
"No were not. I asked Manager hyung to cancel them on that day just for you." He beamed. 
 
"Wah! Chincha?!" You beamed as well.
 
"Yeh~ So what do you want to do for your Birthday?" 
 
"I want to go back to Canada for my birthday. Its Umma's death anniversary on that day as well." You lowered your hair and your smile disappeared. 
 
"Oh Chincha? Sure, I want to meet your Umma." He could tell that you were frowning right now. He wanted to hold you in his hands. Just then Infinite was told to go on stage. "~~~~. Mianhae. I have to go. I'll call you when i get back to Seoul araso. Stay safe araso. Saranghae~" He then hung up. 
 
*I hope appa would be okay with it.* 
 
You then called your Appa. To your luck he had no meeting and could pick up his phone.
 
"Appa~!" You beamed. 
 
"Oh. Princess! I'm so busy. The last time I saw you was last night when you were in bed. Are you doing okay?" He chuckled. Everynight when he comes home, first thing he does is to go into your room to check up on you.
 
"Ye! I miss you Appa!" You felt like you haven't seen him for ages. You spoke before your Appa could say anything. "Appa, are you busy in a few days?" 
 
"Ah. Ye. I'm flying to Busan for a few meetings, Wae?" He asked. You thought that he forgot all about your birthday. You frowned but you didn't want to mention it, since hes always busy. 
 
"Oh nothing. I just wanted to ask If i can go to Canada. I want to go see Umma." Your Appa stiffened. He then remembered your birthday was near and also your Umma's death anniversary also. He couldn't cancel his meetings now, its too late. He wouldn't let you go alone. But since it was your birthday he had to no choice.
 
"Sure.. But you need to-" He said. You interrupted him.
 
"I'm going with Myungsoo Oppa." You smiled. 
 
"Oh okay. Before I go I'm sorry I can't spend time with you for your birthday. I promise to give you something better then what i sent you last year." He frowned. 
 
"Gwenchana! Appa." You forgave him. All you wanted from him was for him to be free on that day with you.
 
"I have to go to a meeting now, Annyeong~" He hung up since he needed to go.