Have a Drink With Me.

Living in Seoul

 

[ Cafe ; Big Bang ]
 
 
From the Previous Chapter:
The one you bumped into was Kim Myungsoo. L from Infinite. He helped you up and he found out that you are an inspirit. After that that happened to ended up going to a Cafe and got yourself a drink because you were thirsty. You had nothing else to do so you called Mr.Lee to come and pick you up to go to your Father's mall ( Yangdu Mall ). When you were waiting for Mr. Lee at the Cafe. Infinite came into the Cafe. Your eyes widened seeing Infinite. You grew nervous. and Just when Mr. Lee came. You hurried out of the Cafe forgetting your phone. It was Myungsoo took your phone. And you called him to tell him to drop it off at the mall later. 
 
 
- AT THE MALL - 

"WOW. Mr. Lee. You weren't kidding around were you. Appa owns this Mall?" 
 
"Ye." 

"Does that mean im like a VIP in this mall. I get to do whatever i want?" 
 
"Ye-" Mr. Lee paused and continued He handed you keys. "Oh I forgot. Here are the keys to the swimming pool doors. Keep this safe with you don't loose it araso? The pool is located in the top floor. The only people who knows about the swimming pool are the employees and securities that work here. I'll be around the mall if you need me." 
 
"Nae~, ageysimnida.(i understand) , gumawo Mr. Lee" You eagerly nodded. Mr.Lee had two sides to him. A very foolish side and a serious side. You didn't understand his foolish side since you only saw it once so far.
 
You let out a sigh and ran into the mall. You looked around not knowing what to do first. You held the Keys in front of your face. *Keys, Let's go swimming later?* You were talking to the keys in your mind. You realized what you were doing. *~~~~, YOU BABO* 

You then went to the front desk which was in front of you. You found 2 female workers busy on the computer. One of them looked like she was your age.

 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, ~~~~-imnida, Im Yang Young Ju's daughter." You said sweetly and shyly bowed to them. With a look they believed that it was you because you looked like your Appa.
 
"Omo. So your Boss' daughter. Nice to see you here today. Are you here to look for your Appa?" They stopped what they were doing and stood up to give a welcoming bow.
 
"Nae~.. Is he busy?" You you tilted your head. 
 
You can tell that the one that was your age was new. "A-ani-?" She wasn't sure herself. Then the other spoke. 
 
"He is actually. joesonghabnida, Hes in a meeting right now. Is it something you need?" 

"Aniya. I just wanted to see what he was doing. Miahnae for bothering you" You bowed then walked away to find the elevator to go swim but you remembered that you don't have a swim suit. You walked back to the desk.

 
"Uh. joesonghabnida, but i want to go swim but i don't have a swimsuit or a towel. Do they sell swim suits here?" You said sheepishly smiling at the 2 employees in front of you. 
 
"Oh yeah. They do. Come this way." The new employee led you to the swimsuit section.
*****

"So you must be new here?" You asked the new employee that was walking with you side by side. 
 
"aha. Nae. I don't really know much that is going on around here." She frowned abit. 

"Theres nothing to frown about." you smiled at her with confidently althought you wanted to know why she's frowning and you assured her. "Your just new to this. Im sure you'll get use to it. Don't worry too much about it." 


She gave you a big smile. "Gumawo, Miss Yang." You looked at her name tag. You put a hand on her shoulder. "Just call me ~~~~, Kim Myunghee.. hwiating!" You pumped up your fist. So did Kim Minhee and you both giggled. 

 
"Here it is, have fun swimming. It was nice meeting you, ~~~~." She said with a warm smile. 

"You too. Kumsaminda~ Annyeong" You waved to her and went inside to pick out a swimsuit. 

 
You picked out a pink bikini with a big pink towel. You went to the cashier to pay. 

"How much is it?" You said reaching in your bag for your wallet.

"You don't have to pay. Miss Yang. Its going under your Appa's name." The worker said as he smiled to. 

"Chincha?" You raised your eyebrows. Then he nodded. "Oh. okay." You then took the bikini and towel. "I'm taking this now. Annyeonghaesayo" You said slowly walking away. 

 
You hurried to the elevators. You followed the sign. But you just remembered you needed to pick up your phone. You also REALLY wanted to go swim and was curious on how big the pool was. 

You went back to the front desk. You told Myunghee that someone will be coming to drop off your phone. You told her to tell the person to leave it at the front desk and you'll get it after swimming. 

Then you went in to the elevators to the roof top. The elevator doors opened. You slowly walked out of the elevators. The place was so pretty. It had a glass roof so that rain, snow, flies, birds, wouldnt get into the place. You were amazed at what you were seeing. It was pretty big for a swimming pool. There was a rope that parted the swimming pool in half. You quickly went into the change room that was in the corner of the room and you changed into your swimsuit. 

You couldn't wait to get into the water. You ran out of the change room and dropped your towel on the chair. You jumped into the pool. You started to play around in the water. *I need music to make it better* You went back to the change room and took your Ipod out. You then walked out and spotted an IPOD player. It looked brand new.
sony-srs-gu10ip.jpg
You then saw a note on the player. "Have fun swimming!!!" You knew it was your Appa. You then plugged your ipod to the player. You blasted the music high. And you went jumped into the pool and did laps. Just then you heard loud ringing. You stopped swimming and looked around. It was coming from the phone that was attached to the wall. You climbed out of the pool and slowly went to go press on the button that says 'TALK ' that was on the phone. 

'  Miss Yang? I'm calling from the front desk. The person is here with your phone. ' 
"Oh. Just to leave it there. I'll pick it up later." You said as you thought that Minhee walked away for abit thats why she couldn't give the message.
' Ah Nae, I told him that. But he insist to give it to you in person. ' 
"Mwoh? Who is he?" You curious who this person was. 
' He won't tell us. ' The employee on the other line was lying cause Myungsoo told her not to say anything.
"Get him on the phone." You waited for him to speak. 
' Annyeongg~ ' He sang. It sounded like Myungsoo. But you thought it was impossible. 
" Yah. Who are you! Leave my phone and leave. Stop wasting our time! " After raising your voice. You didn't like the way you were talking. You calmed down.
' If you come. I'm sure you'll know who I am. ' He smirked.
"Aishh.. I don't want to go.." Just then Minhee was on the other line calling you. "Just a sec." 
 
You pressed on the button that said ' TALK 2 ' 
' Annyeong New friend. ' You smiled and knew that it was Myunghee. 

"Annyeong Myunghee, Why arn't you at the front desk, Whats going on down there?" 
' that the person that wont leave won't give us your phone.. Its L from Infinite. ' Myunghee was whispering through the phone. Your eyes widened. 
"MWOH. CHINCHA!?" You yelled. "Gumawo." 
 
You went back to the person on the phone that wouldn't want to leave, who was Myungsoo. You bit your lip. 
" You.. I'll be down there. wait." You hung up. and hurried to go shower and get dressed. 
You took your Ipod out. And left to the elevators. You were jumping in the elevator because you were so excited to see Myungsoo. 

The Elevator door opened. You hurried to the front desk. You ran so fast. and You saw Myungsoo's back facing you. When he turned around you stopped running and cleared your throat. Myunghee and the other employee that was there chuckled at your sudden change. 
 
"Give me my phone." You said holding out your hand. " Where are your manners?" He lowered his head to reach your height. Which you two were now face to face, just inches away.
ou~.. dang, Myungsoo's giving me the chills, waeee, Myungsoo-ah? ^^ ~
He didn't want to give your phone back just yet. Your face was getting heated up. You looked away and tried your best not you look in his eyes. *This can't be Myungsoo.. can it?*
"Please.. give me my phone." You lowered your voice. "Yang ~~~~, right? Have a drink with me and i'll give back your phone back." *On stage hes the mysterious L. Off stage.. This is Myungsoo?* 
"Chincha, What do you want from me?" You acted like you didn't want to go with him. 
"Nothing. I just want to a have a drink with an inspirit, that's all." He said hoping you'll accept him. 
*Should I..?* You paused and looked away. 
"Ka(let's go).." Myungsoo smiled and walked away while you followed him. *~~~~ your just an inspirit, nothing more. araso?* You told yourself. 

You guys went back to the cafe. To where you were sitting earlier today. *Why here?* 
"Why this cafe?" You asked in confusion. 
"Because. I like this cafe. Its the only cafe Infinite goes to." He said looking around while smiling. 
"Wae?" you looked at him. When he looked at you, you looked away not wanting to meet him in the eyes. 
"Molla(I don't know). .. I geuss cause not much people here and its a quiet place with the best drinks." You nodded in understanding. He continued. "Speaking of drinks what would you like? I'll go and order." 
"Surprise me. I'm new here. So I don't know. Make sure its a cold beverage though." He handed you back your phone. "Okay. Don't go now.. stay. araso!?" He said with a smile that showed his  cute dimples and he left. 

*Omg, He's so cute* You smiled as you cupped your face that was heated up. You then looked out your phone to see if there were any messages or phone calls. To your surprise there was, alot. It was from your cousin. The one who called you earlier. *This girl is annoying..* 
 
You sent a message to your message.
 
' YAHHHH~ stop calling and messaging me. I told you i'm busy. I'll call you, don't worry.. 
PS. I know you miss me ^^ :D !! ' 
 
He came back with your drinks. He ordered two fruit smoothies. He handed one to you and sat down. "Kumsahminida~" You said softly and drank it. It was really good. It tasted even better because you were with Myungsoo. 
 
"You said your new here? But i saw you were here earlier. Didn't you see me?" Myungsoo was curious. You blushed at the last question and looked away. *Of course i did.* 
 
"Oh Ani. i didn't see you. but yeah i was here earlier but today is my first day in Korea." You said then drank your smoothie. 
 
"Oh Chincha? Where were you living before?" He said. Since you knew english he was thinking of somewhere in South America since most idols go there. 
 
"I came from Canada."
 
"Wah.. Canada? How is it like there" He said wanting to know more. 
 
"Its a beautiful place-" Just then your phone rang
 
Mr.Lee was calling you.
"Yebosayo?" You softly spoke to the phone. Myungsoo couldn't help but to find your voice cute because you sound like a little kid. *cute..* He realized what he was thinking of and snapped out of it and looked out the window still sipping his smoothie.
 
' Miss ~~~~. Master told me to take you home now. He says that its getting late. ' It was Mr. Lee on the phone.
 
"Late? Is Appa really busy that he can't look at the time?" You said raising an eyebrow. 
 
' Where are you, remember you need to unpack too. ' Mr. Lee was right. You needed to unpack and settle down in your new home. 

"Ah. I got it. I'm at the Cafe i was at earlier." You told Mr. Lee and he told you to wait for him cause he wasn't far from the cafe. 

 
"I'm sorry, I have to go. thanks for the smoothie." You got up when he held your wrist. You wanted to leave because you felt that your face was turning pink. You turned around. You were holding on to your phone. He took the phone from you. 
 
"Y-yah-" You stuttered as you were trying to get it back but he moved away from you. You saw him entering numbers to your phone. Your eyes widened. He pressed call. In seconds his phone rang. And your number appeared on his phone.  
 
"Save.. and done. I know that if i ask you for your number your going freak out or something." He smiled at you and handed you his phone. Your face heating up. "I have to go. Annyeong." You ran out the door and to your luck Mr. Lee came already.
___
Im always worried that these chapters are too long ): I hope it isn't for you. 
Lol This ' first day ' thing is really long xD it will end don't worry. ^^