My Son.

Living in Seoul

I didn't know what kind of song i should put. LOL

^ I felt so sad for Myungsoo even though it was just acting! )':
When watching this MV did you guys see any other Infinite members other then L? :D 
anyways enjoy~ <3 
annyeonghaesayo new subscribers and readers<3 I hope your enjoying the story so far.
I love the comments hehe :D♥
 
From Previous Chapter:
Myungsoo ran to the Mall seeing that Myunghee was there. With his parents. They looked happy. Myungsoo felt left out and crushed. So he ran away to a beach you never been to. It was quiet which was nice since you loved to relax in places like this. Myungsoo showed two sides to him which you have never seen before. The angry and furious L and also The crying L. You couldn't help but to feel pity for him. 
You too ended up sleeping at the beach overnight. When you two woke up. Myungsoo told you not to let any of the members know what happeend. 
 
Today was the day you had plans with Infinite. Infinite had no scheduled activities today so they wanted to hang out with you for the day. 
 
You were still asleep in bed. Your Appa went to work early in the morning. While Ms, Yun and the other maids were cleaning up around the house. The sun shined to your face. You didn't want to open your eyes so you just covered your face with a blanket. The bell rang but you didn't hear it.
 
One of the maids went to open the door. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm here for ~~~~!" Myungsoo bowed and smiled. 
 
"Oh, You must be Young Lady's boyfriend? She picked the right one. Very Handsome" The maid giggled.
 
"Ah. Aniyo. I'm her friend." Myungsoo waved his hands. 
 
"Oh. chincha. uh.  joesonghamnida. Come on in!" The maid opened the door wider for Myungsoo to walk in. "Young Lady, Is still sleeping." 
 
"Oh. It's okay if i go up to her room right?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"Oh ye. ye. Go on ahead." 
 
"Kumsaminda!" He bowed again and ran up to your room. 
 
 
The door was opened just a bit. He slowly opened it and quietly walked inside. He sat on the side of your bed and gazed at you for long time. He pushed your bangs away from your face and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. 
 
"Do you know how hard it is not telling you how i really feel?" He quietly asked you. "Its just I'm worried that If I end up being with you. Who knows what the fans would do to you."  He looked away. You were now rubbing your nose. He then chuckled and something popped up in his head. He laid down beside you. He stared at you with his scary mysterious eyes and he tapped on your shoulder. You opened one eye because of the sun. You closed your eyes again and tossed to face him. You opened your eyes and saw Myungsoo scary looking eyes and your eyes widened. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" You screamed on top of your lungs. You were also closed to his face that made your heartbeat faster. You pushed him off the bed. The maids downstairs heard you and laughed because they knew what kind of relationship you had with Myungsoo. 
 
"Ouch. Why'd you push me down!" He said rubbing his back as he winced in pain. 
 
"Who told you to scare me!" You said as your eyebrows furrowed. 
 
"I wasn't that scary, was I?" He said standing up and sitting back on your bed still rubbing his back in pain. 
 
"Y-You okay?" You noticed he was still rubbing his back. So you went closer to him.
 
"Jeongmal apeuda(it really hurts)" He winced in pain. 
 
"Mianhae. I didn't mean to." You looked at him hoping he would forgive you. You started to rub his back from him.
 
"Your lucky you didn't injure my face." He smiled still wincing in pain. "You know one of the maids says I'm handsome!" 
 
"Chincha?" You looked to his face. "Handsome? psh!" You said teasing him and got off the bed. 
 
"Yah! What do you mean?" He asked as his eyes followed you to the washroom. "Yah! Don't you get annoyed becuase of the maids. Young Lady?" He asked then smiled. As you made your way to the washroom door you turned around at the question. 
 
"Of course, I get annoyed. I asked them to just call me by my name.. It doesn't help" You said as your shrugged your shoulders and entered the washroom.
 
*The maid is right. You are handsome~* You smiled to the mirror. 
_____
 
After getting ready you had breakfast and you offered Myungsoo breakfast as well. You told Ms. Yun to make another dish for him. After you guys ate you guys left to the cafe you went on the day you met Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked up at the Cafe sign. Remembering the time you and Myungsoo came for a drink together. *Ah! Memories~* He smiled and followed you in the cafe to find Infinite sitting there. Sungjong was the first to see you. You waved to him then all of the members came all at once hugging you with a group hug except Woohyun. Myungsoo sat down and without Sungyeol looking Myungsoo took the chance to drink some of his smoothie.
 
"Do you guys really miss me that much?" You said as you hugged all of them at once. 
 
"Of course we do Noona! Were always busy!" Sungjong said. You noticed that Woohyun was just standing there behind the hug. He didn't look happy. 
 
"Woohyun Oppa! Gwenchana?." You said as everyone pulled away from the hug to go sit down. You walked up to him. 
 
"I need a hug!" He whined as he was using his aegyeo. You smiled and hugged him.
 
"Aigoo~ Are you feeling alot better?" You hugged him and he hugged you back. 
 
"WAH! Much better~" He said as he smiled and rocked you side by side. 
 
"~~~~-Unnie!!" You heard someone calling you from behind. You pulled away from Woohyun. You turned around to see Myunghee. 
 
"Oh? Myunghee?" You bit your lip as you hugged Myunghee and you took a glance at Myungsoo who was sitting there glaring at Myunghee.
 
Infinite was just starring at her because she reminded them of someone. DongWoo then looked at Myungsoo. "S-she looks like you." He raised both his eyebrows.
 
You grew nervous. You could see that Myungsoo can loose his temper any second now. 
 
"What are you doing here?" You asked her. 
 
"I came to get myself coffee before i go to work. I envy you for having such good looking friends." She said as poked you. As her smile faded when she took a glance at Myungsoo.
 
"You-" Before you could finished what you had to say Myunghee's Umma came into the cafe.
 
"Myunghee-ah. Hurry up and get your coffee. You don't want to be late for work now do you?" Myunghee's mom came beside Myunghee. 
 
"Oh. Annyeonghaesayo." You bowed 90 degree. Myunghee's mom then bowed to you. "Annyeonghaesayo. You must be ~~~~ , Myunghee told me alot about you." Then her eyes shifted to Myungsoo. Her eyes widened. *M-Myungsoo?* You bit your lip. 
 
Myungsoo didn't want to see Myunghee or his Umma. He was really mad at them. He didn't like the fact that his own parents forgot who he was. He didn't want to meet eyes with Myunghee or his Umma. His Umma stood there taking a closer look to see if the familiar boy was her son. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore as he stood up to leave and ran out the door. "Myungsoo Oppa~" You said as you ran after him. Myunghee also ran to chase him. All of Infinite in the background was confused. Myunghee's Umma was just shocked of what was happening and her legs weakened. Woohyun and Sungyeol ran up to her to help. 
 
"Ajumma, gwenchanayo?" Woohyun asked as Sungyeol pulled out a chair for her to sit. Her eyes were getting teary. 
 
"What is going on Ajumma?" Sungyeol asked as he tilted his head. 
 
"What was the name of that young man who ran out?" Myunghee's Umma asked just to make sure.
 
"Kim Myungsoo." Woohyun replied still not understanding the situation.
 
"My son!" She said as she go up and walked out of the Cafe. 
 
"SON!?" Infinite all stood up. 
 
"Did she just say son?" Sunggyu asked. But no one replied back.