Will You Marry Me?

Living in Seoul

*I can't take it anymore. I can't live without you.* You thought to yourself, still looking at him, your eyes were tearing up. Myungsoo slowly closed his eyes so that he wouldn't reveal the pain he was going to get. Later he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He then realized that you were hugging him now. His eyes widened but at the same time he can feel that the grey clouds above him were finally gone. 

As you hugged Myungsoo, you felt his arms around you now. Finally you can feel the warmth he was giving you.

"I forgive you." You lightly spoke to him as your mouth formed into a soft smile. 

"Will you give me another chance?" He asked you. You eagerly nodded as you gazed into his eyes and to his kissable lips. Those lips in which the stalker almost kissed. Those lips that were off limits when you weren't with him. His lips then instantly crashed into yours. Myungsoo was waiting for this moment to come. He can finally kiss you. He can finally hold you in his arms. He can finally see your pretty smile that would brighten up his day. You then deepened the kiss. You waited for this moment to come as well. Where you could be in his warm arms and to just kiss him. Time had finally stopped for the both of you. You didn't care what or who would be around you now. All that mattered to the both of you, is being with the person you truly love. You then slowly pulled away with both your foreheads leaned in together. 

"Please, Don't ever leave me, Oppa!" You lightly glared at him. 

"I was a babo for leaving you for eaxtly 5 months ago. I leaned my lesson. I'll never ever leave you again." He smiled which made your heart fluttered. For the past 5 months of him leaving you, you missed that smile of his. He kissed you again. He just didn't want to stop kissing you. He held on to your waist and brought you closer to him. He then pulled away he needed to ask you something. 

"Will you marry me?" He chuckled but he was still serious.

"Mwoh?" You chuckled. 

"I'm serious I really want to marry you. And because Myunghee wants to us to get married as well." He smiled. 

"I would love to marry you Oppa. But don't you think its bit too early for that?" You wondered. It was, since you and Myungsoo were only 19. 

"Your right! But you can't anyone take that spot! Araso?" He both chuckled.

"Wait, Where is Myunghee? She said she'll be back with drinks." You looked to where the door to the restaurant was. 

"She's not coming out. She's probably having fun with Sunggyu Hyung." He looked to where you were looking at. 

"Wae?"

"I don't think I should tell you." Myungsoo said as he put both his arms back to his sides and watched the view. 

"Fine. Don't tell me." You sounded mad. You were going to walk away when you felt arms around you once again. 

"I'll tell you! They wanted to get us two back together." Myungsoo said. 

"Is that what they were planning this whole time?" Myungsoo nodded. "Was Hannah apart of this?" 

"I don't think so. Woohyun was with her the whole night." He scratched the back of his head. 

"Aw." You replied. You then had an Idea. "Oppa. Why don't we trick them into thinking were not back together yet." You wanted revenge. 

"Let's go!" He nodded. You both walked in. Before you guys could enter. Myungsoo asked more questions. 

"So can we have a child?" He eagerly smiled. You looked at him. "If its a boy i want to call it L. jr." He joked as you started to laugh. 

"ANDWAE! Were not calling our baby that!" You yelled and you both walked in. You walked to Myunghee who was on the dance floor slow dancing with Sunggyu. 

"Myunghee. I'm going home." You acted depressed. Myunghee and Sunggyu's eye widened. You then walked out to the front lounge,

"What happened!?" Myunghee followed you while Myungsoo made his way to the Yadong couple. 

"You guys. I'm leaving. Tell Manager Hyung for me." Myungsoo looked mad as he was now walking out to the front lounge as well. Dongwoo and Hoya were suprised that their plan didn't work. Dongwoo tapped Sungyeol and Sungjung to come with them as Hoya followed Myungsoo out. 

"What happened between you two!" Sunggyu rushed out with his hands held out separately with the other members following behind. 

"Yeah. Did the plan not work?" Myunghee asked. Just then she realized she wasn't suppose to say anything about it. "Opps." She frowned. 

"What plan?" You said as you crossed you arms. You wanted to laugh soon. The faces that Myunghee and the 5 members had on their face were too funny to watch. 

"We.." Sunggyu was about to explain when you started to burst with laughter. 

"Oppa. I forgot. I'm not a good actor." You looked at Myungsoo who was chuckling at the cute you as he came to your side and put an arm over you as the member and Myunghee could only blink at you two. 

"The plan worked?" Sungjung's eyes widened. 

"The plan worked!" You replied. 

"YEAH!" Dongwoo cheered as he put an arm over Hoya.

"YEAHA!" Hoya cheered as well. Myunghee came to hug you now. 

"Oh. My. Gosh! I'm so happy for you!" She hugged you tightly as you patted her back. There was something you didn't understand. Both Myunghee and Myungsoo look alike in a way but their personalities were so different from each others. You have met Myungsoo's parents once but they were pretty much like Myungsoo. *Weird girl!* You thought.

She pulled away and linked hands with Sunggyu. "We did a good job!" Both Sunggyu and Myunghee beamed. 

Just then Hannah and Woohyun came out linking arms with a huge smile on their faces. 

"Looks like theirs another couple!" Dongwoo started to clap. 

"Why are you all doing out here!" Woohyun asked, apparently haven't noticed you and Myungsoo together yet. The members found out that he went to Canada to get you in order for you and Myungsoo to make up again. Hannah then took a glance at you then at Myungsoo. She then lightly tugged on Woohyun's arm. 

"Oppa! ~~~~ and L-Oppa!" Hannah pointed. Woohyun then looked at the both of you. 

"WAH! Finally!" He ran to the both of you and placed an arm around you both. Everyone started laughing.