First Day in Seoul.

Living in Seoul

 

[Seoul Song - Super Junior & Girl's Generation] 
Hope your listening to the songs that kind of relates to the chapter, enjoyyyy~♥
 
 
On the plane to Korea, You were smiling in excitement that it can touch you ears any second. Your Appa noticed that and he softened, He never seen you this happy since your Umma passed away. *why didn't I bring ~~~~ with me a long time ago..* 

When you and your Appa got off the plane You spotted a Limo outside of the airport with a serious looking man in a black suit wearing glasses. When you walked out of the airport you followed your Appa to the car. *who is that man?* 

"Appa, who is he?" he asked as you tilted you head in confusion. *What does Appa work for? Could this man be his chauffeur?* "You'll find out, princess" You dad looked at you, smiling. 

Just as you two approach the man. He took off his glasses and started run to your Appa like a maniac. "Master! Master! I missed you!" the way he said it sounded as If he was from the circus *Who is he really?* both you and your Appa raised an eyebrow.

"Aishh, this kid, YAH! Jinwoo, Can you not see that my daughter is here, show some respect!" he raised his voice that made the man startled a bit. 

"Ah, Nae" he said as he cleared his throat and went back to being serious. He then bowed 90 degrees."Annyeonghaesayo, young lady. I am Mr.Lee, you chauffeur."

"Annyeonghaesayo, Mr. Lee" you nervously smiled and bowed. 

When you and your Appa got into the car and Mr. Lee drove off. You were now really curious of how your Appa's house looks like. While you were looking outside you were amazed at what you saw as you passed by. *wah!!!* It was nothing compared to Canada.

An hour later you arrived at the house. *OMG* you were going to ask what kind of job does your Appa have but you forgot cause you were too busy gawking at the big mansion in front of you. 

As you stepped into the mansion it was so spectacular that you have never seen a house this big before, only in movies or dramas but never in reality. 

You snapped out of it when you saw 6 maids standing their with a welcoming smile and a bow, "Annyeonghaesayo, Young lady!" they all said in sync. You smiled and bowed to them. 

Your appa waved Ms. Yun over who looked a bit older then your Umma. Ms Yun stood infront of you and bowed. "~~~~, this is going to be your own maid, Ms. Yun, you can also ask the other maids if shes not available."  
Ms. Yun looked at you with a loving smile. "Young Lady, please come this way i will bring you to your room." *Should i go unpack first? Or should i go explore the Seoul air?* you bit your lip trying to decide and you looked to your Appa. 
 
"Appa, I want to go walk around in the city. Is that okay?" Your appa put a hand on your shoulder. "Of course you can. I'm going to be at work. So if you need anything call me or Mr.Lee araso?" A big smile came on your face. 
 
"But what if i get lost?" You frowned abit your Appa. Just then Ms. Yun handed you a brochure of stores, restaurants, cafes, malls, etc. You took the brochure and thanked her. "Kamsahamnida!" you bowed and ran out the door. 
 
While you were scanning through the brochure walking down the stairs, you spotted a star next to a mall you then bumped into Mr. Lee. 
 
"Ah, Oh my gosh-" you then realized you were talking in english. Mr. Lee was pretty funny looking, in a good way. you couldn't help but to giggle at his face expressions, Mr. Lee stood there confused. 
*omo! Is she swearing in english?* "j-joesonghabnida. i didn't see you there." you said sheepishly to him. "gwenchana! what are you looking at there?" He said smiling at the brochure. 
 
"Mr. Lee, why is there a star in only one of these malls? Is it popular and famous then the other ones?" then you looked up to Mr. Lee, who was blinking at you. there you go giggle at him again. 
"You don't know? Your father owns the mall. Its really big. There are food restaurants, arcades, rides, stores where you can shop for clothes, shoes, accessories, there is also a movie theater in there." Mr. Lee started to lower his voice."One more thing. there is also a private swimming pool on the roof top of the mall. 
Your eyes widened, "OMO~! chincha?! Why didn't Appa tell me this." Your smile faded. 
"Young Lady-" You interrupted what he was going to say. "Please just call me ~~~~" You said with a warm smile. 
"Nae, ~~~~, Master only opened it not too long ago. He wanted it to be a surprise to you. He wanted the private swimming pool just for you because he knows you loved to swim." 
You smiled. It was true. you loved to swim. You always wanted a swimming pool all to yourself. 
"Young- I mean ~~~~ would you like me to bring you to the mall?"
"Maybe tomorrow! I want to go walk around." You said with a smile. 
"Let me know if you need any help." Mr. Lee waved childishly. 
"Nae, annyeong!" you waved and left. 
 
_______
 
You walked around with a big smile on your face. You were so happy you greeted some people as you passed by them. They thought you were strangely weird but at this moment it didn't matter to you because walking around in the crowed streets smelling the fresh korean air just made you feel at ease. 
 
You grew thirsty after greeting alot of people. *Iced coffee would be good* You though as you smiled. You took out the brochure from your bag and read through the cafe list. you were still reading while walking you were careful and tried your best not you crash into anyone. just you bumped into someone. *Aishh. why do I keep bumping into people today..* you slowly looked up and was about apoligize, you saw someone with a black mask that covered half his face. 
 
You stared at the black mask without meeting the eyes of the person in front of you. You startled because at the thought of the 'City Hunter'. Yes. Lee Minho, the City Hunter. You weren't scared of him or anything but you were shocked that you would bump into someone like Lee Minho. You took a step back and slipped and fell to the grown. The person with the mask eyes widened and helped you up. "gwenchanayo? joesonghabnida!" He said as he held your arm to help you up.
 
_____ 
Annyeong to my readers and subcribers. ♥ thanks for reading the first chapter . 
Thank you so much for subscribing<3 I was so happy to see subscribers (:
..Did anyone watch City Hunterr~ . im on Episode 12 right now. Lee Minho. is y<3 
 
how is it so far?
Who could that guy be, could it really be Lee Minho?LOL you already know it is, right?
My poster will be up soon. (: