I'll Protect You.

Living in Seoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAObL4pA1w

 

 

From Previous Chapter: 

You were discharged from the hospital because your injuries weren't serious. As you were walking home with Myungsoo, late at night. You kept hearing footsteps following you. Which got you scared. You thought you were paranoid. Half way home. Those footsteps disappeared. When you got to the front of your house to say goodbye to Myungsoo. He gave you a a kiss that you never had before. 

A figure was in the bushes of the garden taking pictures of you two. She posted it everywhere on the net. 

 

 

The night after you discharged from the hospital. Infinite came over to you house after their activities because the pictures of you and Myungsoo were leaked all over the net. You called them as soon as you found out from Myunghee. 
 
you and Infinite were all gathered around in your living room searching through the net with their iPhones you were sitting on the couch biting your lip because you were very nervous of what the fans would say. You were next to Myungsoo on the coach hugging the cushion, you would take a glance at his phone every few seconds. Every member was quiet as they read through the comments. From what you have heard back in Canada is that fans take idol relationships too serious. You didn't understand why they would do that and yet they want their idols to be happy. Some of the pictures' comments were positive and negative. 
 
I don't like her. L oppa how can you do this to me! ㅠㅠ 
What the heck is this ! That does not look like L. L would never go out with someone like her. besides he has Woori Unnie. 
L OPPPAAA ~ WAAEEE!! ㅠ.ㅠ
Does she want to die?
Who is she! I DONT LIKE HER! I WANT HER TO GO AWAY FROM MYUNGSOOO!
YAH! YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE INSPIRITS! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE HAPPY FOR THEM! IF L-OPPA IS HAPPY, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY. You people are crazy ! 
 
"How bad are they?" You said as you rested your chin on the cushion. Just then Myungsoo started chuckling at the last comment. You stared at Myungsoo. "What's so funny?" 
 
"Don't worry about the comments. But look at the last one. Can you guess who this is from?" He asked, showing you the last comment on his phone. You looked at it and you forgot all about the fans and smiled.
 
"Who is it?" You raised an eyebrow. 
 
"It's Myunghee." He smiled. 
 
"Chincha?" Your eyes widened. He nodded. "Can I see the other comments..?"
 
"Andwae!" He said as he he took the phone away from you. Not showing you the comments was the right thing to do. Myungsoo didn't want you to feel any worst then you are right now.
 
"Awh. WAE~" You whined. 
 
You sat back and put your palms to your face. 
 
"AISH! EOTTOEKAE!? Now I can't leave the house because of those photos!" You cried out. Woohyun came by your side. 
 
"Don't worry about it. Those fans just have to deal with it." He put an arm over you. Myungsoo noticed and pushed his arm away from you. He immediately placed an arm around you. Then Woohyun did the same. You were too worried to notice what they were doing. Hoya noticed and smirked. 
 
Then it became silent. You were thinking of what the fans would do. Myungsoo was showing you things on his phone to cheer you up. Woohyun went to sleep and leaned his head on your shoulder. Sunggyu was lying on the floor on Sungjong's lap while he was on his phone. Both Hoya, DongWoo was on the phone as well. Sungyeol was just staring into space. Sungyeol snapped out and broke the silence. 
 
"I'm hungry!" Sungyeol said as he lightly slapped his belly. You looked at him and smiled. 
 
"What would you want to eat? Ms. Yun makes the best food!" You asked him.
 
"I don't know. I just want food." Sungyeol smiled. Myungsoo thought of an idea. 
 
"KAJA!" He said as he dragged you off the coach and Woohyun woke up from his fall. 
 
"YAH!" Woohyun furrowed his eyes to Myungsoo. 
 
"Where are we going?" You looked at him with wide eyes. 
 
"Let's go to the supermarket!" He beamed as he dragged you out the room. "We'll be back guys!" 
 
"But-" You stopped in the middle of the hall. "What happens if we run into a fan? What if they do something to me? You go. I'll wait with the Oppas." You took a step back.
 
"No! Don't worry, I'll protect you!" He smiled and laced his hands into your and dragged you along.