Sm:)e

Living in Seoul

 

*O* ♥♥♥
 
 
 
After paying your respect to your Umma. You went and Myungsoo went to the bubble tea shop that was next to the flower shop you went to earlier. After ordering your bubble tea Myungsoo and you went for a walk in the park. You laced hands with Myungsoo as you sipped your bubble tea. You felt really depressed so you kept quiet. Myungsoo noticed. He didn't like how you were like this. He wanted you to smile. 
 
"~~~~-ah!" Myungsoo stopped you from walking. You turned to him.
 
"Yes, Oppa?" You looked into his eyes. Myungsoo could tell that you were very depressed just by looking in your eyes. He curled a strand behind your ear and pressed his lips against your forehead. 
 
"Smile please? I don't like seeing you like this. It hurts." He frowned. He then started to look away and sniffed. A small smile came on your face. He walked up to the park bench and sat down wiping his "fake" tears. 
 
"Oppa. Your so silly." You walked up to him and sat down. "..After a year. I just still can't believe Umma is gone.." Your smile disappeared and you lowered your head. His hand was now cupping your face. The silly Myungsoo now got serious. You then looked at him as you held his hand. 
 
"As much as I don't like seeing you not smiling. I know your Umma isn't going to like it either." He said. 
 
"I guess your right." You closed your eyes. "Oppa. Mianhae, I want to go home now. I wanted to show you around today. But right now, I'm not feeling it. Mianhae." You frowned. 
 
"Oh okay. Gwenchana, We still have a week right? You can show me tomorrow." He smiled. "Kaja!" He stood up and held out his hand. You half smiled and held it. 
 
____
 
While you two were walking home. You kept quiet. Myungsoo tried to start conversations a few times but you ended them within seconds. Myungsoo noticed and sighed. He wasn't mad at you for doing this. He understood what you were going through. When you both entered the house to have your Aunt come out of the kitchen with an apron on. 
 
"Oh you kids are back already?" Your aunt's eyes widened. 
 
"Ye." Myungsoo smiled. You Aunt eyed you. 
 
"I'm going to be out in teh back swimming. I'll be upstairs changing first." You nodded and walked up the stairs with depression. Myungsoo frowned. 
 
"Myungsoo-ah!" Your Aunt went up to him. "That's ~~~~, for you. When she's depressed she'll either go swimming to swim it off or dance it off. But try and cheer her up alright. Last year it took Hannah and I weeks to make her happy again." She sighed. 
 
"Ye. I'll do my best!" He half smiled. and went up the stairs to go find you.
 
He walked into the room you were in. You were opening your luggage to take out your bathing suit. 
 
"Wah! This room looks so comfortable!" He sat on your bed and looked around. "Where am I going to sleep?" He asked smiling, hoping he'd get to sleep next to you. You got up to your bed. You were pulling out the drawer under your bed. Myungsoo lifted his foot up since his legs were blocking it. The drawer you pulled out was actually a bed. The bed was connected to yours. 
 
"You'll be sleeping here." You half smiled and went into the washroom to change. 
 
"Here? Aish.. I don't want to sleep by myself." He frowned and laid down on your bed. Minutes later he fell alseep. 
 
When you came out you saw your handsome Oppa asleep. You smiled at him and put a blanket over him. 
 
"Was I in the washroom for too long? .. Oppa, you must be tired." You whispered to yourself. You quietly went out the room closing your door. 
 
You then jumped in the backyard pool and did laps. 
 
___
 
An hour later, Myungsoo woke up and was looking out the window to see you doing laps. He exited your room and into the kitchen to see what Hannah's mom was cooking. The food smelt really nice. 
 
"Ajumma! Do you need any help with setting up the dinner table or something?" Myungsoo asked as he scratched the back of his neck.  
 
 
*What a gentleman.* Your aunt thought to herself. "No. no. It's okay. When Hannah comes home from the market i'll tell her to do it. Go tell ~~~~ to come in now. She has been swimming for a while now." 
 
Myungsoo made his way out to the backyard. To see you still swimming, You didn't look tired at all. He sat down the pool edge. You noticed that Myungsoo was there so you decided to swim over to him. 
 
"Oppa! Your awake?" You smiled. 
 
"Yeah." He smiled as well. He was happy that you were smiling. 
 
"Ajumma's making dinner. You should go in and shower now." Myungsoo handed you the towel. 
 
"Araso." You climbed out and wrapped the towel around you. Something then came up in Myungsoo's mind, he stood up in front of you with a big grin on his face. You stared at him with blank eyes. 
 
"Oppa, Are you okay?" You said as you put a hand on his forehead. He then put both his hands on your waist and brought you close to him. You thought that something was up with him. "Y-ya, Oppa!" you stuttered. You took a step back.
 
"Why is my girlfriend so y? huh?" He chuckled and leaned in to kiss you.  
 
*What is he trying to do?* You thought. He deepened the kiss. As much as you wanted to kiss him. You weren't in the mood for this. You pulled away and instantly pushed him into the pool. 
 
SPLASH
 
"Yah! What was that for." He stood up and cleared the water off his face. 
 
"Why is my Oppa so erted?!" You stuck out your tongue and walked inside and headed to your room. *Aish.. I don't know what I see in Oppa.* You joked to yourself and you started to chuckle.

*I know that was foolish of me. But I just wanted to see you smile ~~~~-ah* Myungsoo said as he climbed out of the pool. 
__
Wahhaha~ T^T .. this chapter was so lame, wasn't it~? ):