Without You.

Living in Seoul

 

Baby, Without you~!
 
 
I'm sorry if my korean & english method is confusing you~ ):
REMINDER~
When speaking english the font colour is
BLUE
When speaking korean it remains as BLACK
 
 
After eating, you and Myungsoo left to go visit your Umma at the graveyard. Your aunt asked if you wanted a ride. You didn't want to since the weather was nice out and the graveyard wasn't so far from the house anyways. As you two were walking Myungsoo was trying to speak english along the way. 
 
"Hey ~~~~, baby, hello, hello, hi!" Myungsoo said in different tones. He put an arm over you.
 
"Hello!" You said in a sweet tone. 
 
"..My.. name.. is.....L?-" Myungsoo kept pausing. You chuckled because you thought his english was so adorable.
 
"Your not so bad in english." You smiled. 
 
"Mwoh?" He tilted his head in confusion because he didn't understand what you were saying.
 
"Aniya, Forget it." You chuckled. Just then someone went up to you. You don't remember seeing him around. You and Myungsoo stopped and blankly stared at the unfamiliar boy.  
 
"~~~~?!" The boy said. You recognized the voice. He started smiling,
 
*Who's this? Did he come here to flirt with MY girlfriend?* Myungsoo was ready to throw a punch any second now. Myungsoo held your slim waist and hiis grip was a lot tighter then usual. You noticed and you tried to pull his hand away because he was kind of hurting you. But he wouldn't let go.
 
"Kevin?" You could tell that you knew him by the voice. He was your best friend in grade 8 that you haven't seen for so long. 
 
"Oh you remember me!" He smiled and held his hands out for a hug. You were about to hug him when Myungsoo pulled your waist back. You glared at Myungsoo. Kevin noticed and stepped back. 
 
*What is Oppa trying to do?* Where have you been all these years. I haven't seen you in ages." You asked him. 
 
"I was in New York all along. Where have you been? I visited Hannah a couple of weeks ago but she said that you don't live here anymore. She wouldn't tell me where your living now." He frowned. 
 
"Oh! I can't believe you left me!" You whined. "I live in Seoul with my dad now." You smiled. "I'm here to visit my mom, my cousin and my aunt." Kevin nodded in understanding. Myungsoo was just standing there still holding your waist, not letting go. 
 
*What are they saying?!* Myungsoo couldn't understand a single word you both were saying.
 
"Oh we should go to the movies together later?
 
"I'm flattered but I'm going to be showing my boyfriend around. Sorry." You said as you glared at Myungsoo. You were kind of mad since he was holding you so tight. 
 
"Alright. Have fun with your boyfriend then. Hes very handsome." Kevin winked at you. You chuckled. 
 
*A WINK!? Are you kidding me?* Myungsoo was furious now. 
 
You waved goodbye to Kevin. You were happy you ran into him again. Once Kevin left, you glared at Myungsoo. 
 
"Yah! Oppa!" You glared at him.
 
"Who was that? Are all Canadian guys like that?" Myungsoo looked at you.
 
"Mwoh?" You stopped walking now and raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Who was that guy?" Myungsoo was curious. 
 
"That guy was a friend!" You still gazed at him.
 
"Why was he winking at you, Do "friends" actually do that? What were you guys talking about?" 
 
"What do you mean?" You then realized something and smiled at Myungsoo. "Oppa~" You said in a sweet tone. 
 
"What's wrong with you now?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow getting worried that something happened to you. 
 
"You were jealous~" You sang. You walked away chuckling. 
 
"Me? HA AH!" He sarcastically laughed out loud. He started walking up to you. "I was not jealous." 
 
"Mhm." You smiled. "Oppa, you know when you were holding me. You were actually hurting me." You glared at him again.
 
"Chincha? Mianhae!" Myungsoo was holding it again. You took his hand off and walked faster to act like you were mad. "~~~~-ah, Miahnae~" He pouted. You ignored him. "Do you want a sorry kiss?" He smiled. 
 
"NO!" You crossed your arms. Myungsoo stopped you from walking and he made you turn to him. He leaned into you and his lips crashed into yours. He kissed you passionately that made you leaned back. In mind, Myungsoo thought he was going a bit too fast with the kissing. So he slowly pulled back. 
 
"Are you still mad at me?" He said with hope. 
 
"YES!" You giggled. 
 
You both went into the flower shop to get some flowers for your Umma. After buying the bouquet of flowers. You left to go to the graveyard. It wasn't a far walk at all from the flower shop to the graveyard. Finally walking up to your Umma's grave. You kept quiet as you lightly placed the Bouquet of flowers infront of the grave.

"Umma!" Your voice cracked a little as you tried to hold back your tears. Myungsoo noticed, he also kept quiet. "Umma! I came today. I also brought Myungsoo Oppa with me." You half smiled at Myungsoo and held his hand. Your eyes were getting watery and your vision was getting blury because of the tears. You refused to blink, you didn't want your Umma to see you like this.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo Omonim." He stepped forward and bowed. "Do you trust me being together with your daughter?" He took a glance at you, he smiled as he turned back to your Umma's grave. "~~~~ is a smart and beautiful girl." He paused, "I love ~~~~ with all my heart. Omonim, I promise i'll keep ~~~~ safe and will love her no matter what happens. Rest in peace." Myungsoo bowed again he looked back to see you with tears pouring down on your face. 
 
"Umma!" Tears kept falling on your face. You didn't know what you could say at this time. You wiped your tears away and tried to hold your tears back again. But it didn't work. "Umma. You know how much I miss you, I know I have Appa but hes never around to be there for me at home. I also have the maids and Ms. Yun. But to be honest all they do is call me Young Lady all day. But they are like machines they work their butts off and never get tired. They take good care of me though." You smiled as a tear fell down your face. "The atmosphere in the house.." You hesitated. "It's different without you."
 
You and Myungsoo lowered your heads in respect of your mother. Tears kept coming down your face. Myungsoo cupped your face and wiped your tears away. He can understand how you feel right now. As much as he wanted to talk to you to make you feel better. He also wanted you to have some space to yourself at this moment.