Kim Myungsoo and Kim Myunghee?

Living in Seoul

 

[No Perfume on You ; Teen Top]
 
OMG, Chunji your so hot~ <3 *o*     This doesn't really match the topic of the story. But i hope you'll enjoy it~<3 (:
 
From Previous Chapter:
You met Infinite and from the car ride to the Music Bank building. WooHyun texted Myungsoo because he didn't want you to feel akward. Woohyun asked if Myungsoo had feelings for you. But he denied it. Woohyun was teasing him and Myungsoo ended up punching him. When you and Infinite arrived at MuBank The Infinite members asked if who you liked better Myungsoo or them. You said you liked them more then Myungsoo just to . He pretened to get mad just for you to apoligize. 
They performed and you LOVED it.
 
 
Two weeks after Infinite's comeback. You hung out with Infinite more, mostly Myungsoo. Since they were busy with their schedules. They tried to hang out with you when they had time. They all treated you like dongseangs now. You then got use to the fact that Infinite is now your friends. Your heart would always beat fast when Myungsoo was close to you. You didn't know why. So you just left it alone. You didn't see your Appa home alot these past few days. But you did visit him at the mall. He was very busy. He only goes home for 3 hours and has to go back to the mall for paper work. But he didn't look tired at all. You also talked to Myunghee more these days. Since you visited the mall more often so all the employees now know who you are. 
 
You were walking around the mall shopping for clothes to wear since you'll be going out with your Appa for dinner tonight. You were alone since Myungsoo was in Japan shooting for his drama, Infinite was busy with their schedules. But they were going to be home tonight. So you promised them that you would pay a visit at there dorms. Also Myunghee was busy working. Your Appa put her in a better position. Since you noticed she didn't really like working at the front desk. So your Appa put her in ' More Perfume for you. ' It was a store in the Mall that most girls go for perfume. 
 
You were done shopping as you had the time to go visit Myunghee. You walked in the store. You were walking through the aisle. When you came across the perfume you saw in Teen Top's Music video. You sprayed it into the air and smelt it. To your surprise it smells really nice. You wanted it so you took a bottle and brought it to the cashier for them to scan. Myunghee was there. 
 
"Annyeong Myunghee." You walked to her with a wide smile happy to see her. 
 
"Oh Unnie!" Myunghee ran around the cashier desk and hugged you. She was also very happy to see you. "What are you doing here? Not with Infinite or Myungsoo today?" She looked around hoping to see Myungsoo. You noticed.
 
"Nope. There busy. But its okay though. I'm having dinner with Appa later." You said smiling. Although you missed them alot. Especially Myungsoo. Since Myungsoo and you became more closer these days. 
 
"Oh. really? Your Appa has time?" She asked as her eyes widened.
 
"Yeah. Hes taking a few days off of work. He's at home resting right now." You told her. She just nodded. Noticing her looking for Myungsoo or the Infinite members made you question. 
 
"Myunghee-ah. Y-You know were friends now right?" You sounded worried. Myunghee blinked at you for asking you a question like that all of the sudden. 
 
"Of course i know that Unnie. Whats wrong." Myunghee sound worried now also. 
 
"Its just whenever you mention Infinite Oppas. You expect to see them to be around.. You like one of the Oppas don't you?" You gave her a smile to assure you would be fine with it if she did. But you were hoping it wasn't Myungsoo.
 
"Ani~ .. Well I do like them. But as a fan. Nothing more." Myunghee said. You believed her. But you knew that there was something her mind. You didn't bother asking.
 
You checked the time. You still needed to go home and get ready. You told Myunghee you needed to go. You purchased the perfume. Since you were the Boss' daughter. You didn't have to pay. But you wanted to pay. You waved goodbye to Myunghee. When you were about to leave you had Myungsoo on your mind again. You then laid eyes on Myunghee's name tag. *Kim Myungsoo.......Kim Myunghee?* You couldn't stop saying there names as you went home
 
 
 
 
You were at the restaurant with your Appa. The place was fancy and elegant. While you guys were waiting for the food. Your Appa took the chance to ask you questions.
 
"So how is it living here in korea?" He questioned.
 
"I like it here~" You smiled. 
 
"Oh? Did you meet any friends other then Kim Myunghee?" Your appa said. All this time you haven't told him that you were friends with Infinite. You were scared of how he would react. You bit your lip as you grew worried. 
 
"Yeh." You felt unsure if you should tell your Appa. But it was better if you did. He then looked at you as you continued to speak.
 
"I'm also friends with Infinite?" You said hoping he wouldn't react to it too harshly. 
 
"Chincha?" His eyes widened. 
 
"Appa. You may not like them but I do. Please accept them uh?" You protested. 
 
"Calm down. Princess. As long as your happy. That's all that matters right?" He smiled and patted your hand that was on the table. He knew that you were there fan for a long time now. They were the ones that changed you when you were depressed over your mother's death. 
 
"So your okay if i hang out with them?" You smiled. 
 
"Of course. But one question. How did you become their friend? He tilted his head.
 
"Oh. From Kim Myungsoo. You know the poster i have in my room" You said smiling. Back in Canada. When your Appa walk in your room the first thing he sees is a Poster of Myungsoo on the top and Infinite on the bottom.  
 
"Oh? Kim.. Myungsoo?" Your Appa looked away. Then looked at you. "Is Myungsoo related to Kim Myunghee?" 
 
Just then it hit you. How did you not notice there name similarities? Then a smiling Myungsoo and Myunghee came in your head. How did you not see the resemblance? *Why are you so slow ~~~~* 
 
"Molla~" You told your Appa. "I'm going to ask Myungsoo about this when he comes back from Japan." You said to your self.
 
 
You then had a flashback. 
 
You were leaving Infinite's dorm. It was getting late and Mr. Lee took the day off cause he was sick. Myungsoo offered to walk you home. You remembered him depressed the day when he was at your house for the first time. You broke the silence. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa!" you looked at him. He looked at you with a smile. All of the sudden your heart started beating rapidly. But that wasn't on your mind. 
 
"Can you tell me what happened to your parents?" You asked him. You were very curious. Myungsoo's smile then immediately faded. 
 
"Well. When i was little, an Ajumma that knew my parents took me away. As i grew up she told me that my parents weren't my real parents. She told me that my real parents of mine died." He then stiffened. Myungsoo was brave enough to hold back his tears. "Ajumma was very nice to me. She treated me as a son. Then when i became a singer. She went missing. After a few months later. I found her. On the news. She was arrested." You looked at him with teary eyes. You felt sorry for him.
 
"Why, What happened?" You asked as you both stopped as you two reached in front of your house. 
 
"They said that she was accused of taking me away from a family. I didn't know why she was arrested for taking care of me. I don't see whats wrong with that." He got mad.
 
"So your Ajumma is still behind bars?" You looked at him. 
 
"Yeh.." He said as nodded. 
 
- End of flashback. - 
 
 
You were quiet as you were eating your food. Another flashback came in your head.
 
 
It was raining and you wanted to leave the house. You told Mr. Lee to take you to the police station. You looked for that Ajumma that has been taking care of Myungsoo. You didn't want to let Myungsoo know you came to look for her. You then asked the police about it. And he gave you the name of the Ajumma. You were now sitting there waiting for the Ajumma to come out. 
 
The Ajumma came out she looked tired and had wrinkles on her face. Her hair was very dried, it looked damaged. You couldn't help but to feel pity for her. You stood up. And she looked at you.
 
"May I ask who you are?" She said softly. By the kind of tone she spoke to you. You could tell that she had a warm heart. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, ~~~~imnida." You bowed to her. "Im here for Myungsoo." 
 
"And you are his..-" The Ajumma paused. 
 
"I'm Myungsoo's friend." You smiled. The Ajumma then nodded. 
 
"What are you doing here?" The Ajumma asked and tilted her head. 
 
"Oh. You see I came here today is to ask you what happened with Myungsoo and his parents?" You asked. You wanted to know the Ajummas side of the story in order to help Myungsoo. 
 
"I.." She started to tear up. "I regret taking Myungsoo away from his parents." She then started crying. Your eyebrows furrowed not understand what she meant by that.
 
"But Myungsoo told me you took him away because they weren't his biological parents?" You tilted your head in confusion. 
 
"They are his real biological parents." She lowered her head.
 
"Can..Can i know the reason why you took him away from his parents and why you lied to him?" You asked her and she raised her head back up and looked away.
 
"Myungsoo's dad.. Was my boyfriend back then. When we broke up he married someone who is alot prettier then me. I have to admit i hated him for getting married so fast. Murdering his wife was first on my mind but I'm not that kind of person. So i decided to take Myungsoo away from them instead." She said crying some more. You eyes widened.
 
"Why would you do something like that! You think taking around their son would make it even better?" You started to raise your voice.
 
"I regret it now. Please tell Myungsoo that I'm sorry. Tell him to not come to see me anymore." She then walked away with the security guard. 
 
-End of flashback-