Without You.

Living in Seoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVrV8H7gHPQ&feature=channel_video_title
^ Subscribe to this awesome uploading team. :D they are the best! 


The wedding day had finally arriced. You were more nervous than happy. You couldn't wait to see Myungsoo. Infinite excluding Myungsoo thought a of a great plan to get you and Myungsoo back together. All they needed was Myunghee.

Infinite came by your house with a limo. It was pretty long. But you didn't know why they would come in a limo. Since it was only a wedding dinner you all were invited to. Myunghee was over at your house because she promised she would help you with your nails. She was an expert in doing nails. You, Hannah and Myunghee walked out of the house to see 7 handsome young men beside the limo. All 7 of them wore something familiar to their concept for their Can U smile promotions. The one who stood out the most to you was Myungsoo. You couldn't lie, He was more handsome then ever. 


Myungsoo's jaw dropped when he saw your beautiful self walk out the house. He eyed you from head to toe. You were like the most prettiest girl on earth. 

"WOW! Infinite's girls are like princesses!" Sungyeol applaused. He smiled, that revealed his cheeks of his. 

"Noonas looks so pretty!" Sungjung looked at each of you. Woohyun walked up to Hannah, This was finally happening. Woohyun finally had the courage to ask Hannah out. So therefore this wedding party was a date for the both of them. Sunggyu made his way to Myunghee and gave her a kiss. 

*If only i could be with ~~~~ at this moment we would have been a better couple then Myunggyu and Woonah. ~~~~ To ra wa (comeback)* He said smirking as he watched you while you were laughing with Sungyeol, Sungjung, Hoya and Dongwoo. 

___ 

You all finally arrived at the restaurant. It was pretty big for a restaurant. All 9 of you and also your managers walked in to congratulate Tablo and his fiancée Kang Hye Jung. Although this was only a wedding dinner. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress. All 9 of you had your own table. You all took your seats. You looked to your left to see Myungsoo sitting next to you. You looked at him as awkwardly smiled at you. You felt your heart racing fast now. You looked away from his smile. 

*~~~~. Are you afraid of him!* You yelled at yourself. Myungsoo was getting impatient now. He wanted to start the plan right now. The atmosphere around you and Myungsoo was getting quite awkward now. 

*Okay L. wait for her to get out of her seat before you go.* Myungsoo was talking to himself now.


After eating and having the toast to the lovely married couple, you needed to go to the restroom.  As you were walking out to go. Infinite's plan was finally in action. While Myungsoo followed you. Sunggyu went to stop Myungsoo. While Myunghee went to go get you in the restroom. 

"Wait. Wait! L!" Sunggyu caught up to Myungsoo and pulled him away from the restroom direction. 

"Hyung! What do you want." Myungsoo said as he was getting mad at the fact that Myungsoo's plan was going to be ruined. 

"Come. I need you for something." He said as he took his dongsaeng's hand. But Myungsoo wouldn't move. 

"Go call Dongwoo hyung to do it or something. I need to go get ~~~~!" Myungsoo said as he let go of Sunggyu's hand and left. 

"Wait!" Sunggyu stopped him. "Are you trying to get her back tonight?" 

"Of course!" Myungsoo took a step but Sunggyu stopped him. 

"Yah! You know your plans never workout in the end right?" Sunggyu lied. He just wanted his plan to work. Just then the other members came. "You guys. He has his own plan." Sunggyu pointed. 

"Yah! Let me do this on my own!" Myungsoo said he wanted to leave but s held him back. Hoya thought that the plan Sunggyu thought of was too good.

"Okay. Okay. Listen to us first. We also have a plan to get you both together. We can work together. Let us help." Hoya put a arm over Myungsoo. Myungsoo decided to compare his plans with the others. 

You came out of the stall to see Myunghee fixing her make-up. Which startled you as you came out because you swore you didn't hear anyone coming into the washroom. 

"Yah! Since when did you come in." You said as you held your chest. 

"Unnie, do you need to fix your makeup?" She said as she placed some foundation on your cheeks. 

"I'm okay." You pulled your head away and washed your hands. Myunghee had this suspicious smile on her face. 

"Is something wrong?" You asked as you checked for anything on your face. 

"Anyio." She waved her hands. Just then her phone vibrated she received a text from Sunggyu. *Thats the signal.*

"Unnie. I need to show you the patio. Its so pretty!" Myunghee linked arms and dragged you out of the washroom. You both ended up outside of the patio. It was breezy but it wasn't cold at all. "Unnie look at the view!" She said as she pointed out. 

"Wah!" You beamed. 

"Unnie. Are you thirsty? I'll go get you a drink." Myunghee said as she walked in. To see Sunggyu bringing Myungsoo to you. Myungsoo was now quietly walking to you. Sunggyu and Myunghee were jumping around in happiness as they both gave each other high fives. 

"Shall we dance!" Sunggyu smiled as he held Myunghee's hand. 

"We shall!" Myunghee said as Sunggyu brought her to the dancefloor. To where Woohyun and Hannah were and also the Ya Dong couple. Dongwoo and Hoya gave Sunggyu high fives. 

____

"~~~~~!" He called for you lightly. You turned your head around to see Myungsoo standing there. You didn't know what to say. "Are you cold? Here." He said as he was about to take off his suit. But you stopped him.

"I'm not cold." You said. "But my heart is.. cold and lonely" You whispered under your breath hoping he wouldn't hear you. But Myungsoo did. 

"Look ~~~~. I'm sorry. I know you hate me for leaving you. You may think I was selfish. But I wasn't I was thinking of you this whole time. I still love you.. But If you don't want to give me another chance I am okay with that." He lied he would be the saddest man alive. "I just don't want you to hate me." He paused. You thought he was done so you opened your mouth to speak but he spoke again. "Hit me!" 

"M-mwoh?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"Hit me!" He uttered. Moments later, You started walking up to him. This wasn't apart of his or s plan. But he knew he deserves a slap across the face for breaking your heart like that. You stopped just inches away from him now. You looked up at the fearless Myungsoo. 

*I can't take it anymore. I can't live without you.* You thought to yourself, still looking at him, your eyes were tearing up. Myungsoo slowly closed his eyes so that he wouldn't reveal the pain he was going to get. Later he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He then realized that you were hugging him now. His eyes widened but at the same time he can feel that the grey clouds above him were finally gone. 

To Be Continued .. 
____
AHH! :D 
FINALLY IS ALL I CAN SAY FOR THIS ! 
AND FOR INFINITE'S WIN ! <3 
WOOT WOOT ! STILL SO HAPPY :D 

Anyways... I was wondering.. who here would like me to do a Woonah One Shot ? But this may take a while for me to write. since I have school and 18 and pregnant waiting for me too.

And this is for one of you guys for calling myungsoo selfish. I'm sorry. I didn't like it ): 
hehehe. I just thought i had to point that out. I'm really sorry thought. It's just I thought that he was doing the right thing for leaving you cause he didn't want you getting hurt. but i did hate the fact that Myungsoo left you. ):