Stomach-ache.

Living in Seoul

 

Neomu apa apa apa~~~ 2NE1
 
 
You and Myungsoo were on your way home. Hand in hand. Holding bags in the other. 
 
"~~~~. Hows your ankle." He noticed you weren't limping as much as last night. 

"It doesn't hurt that much." You smiled. 
 
When you guys reached the driveway of your house. You stopped and put a hand on your stomach. You felt pain in your stomach.
 
"What's wrong ~~~~?" His eyes widened. 
 
"Oh. Its nothing-" Just then the pain in your stomach got worst. You then cupped your mouth and handed the bags to Myungsoo. Your ran into the house as fast as you can and to the nearest washroom. Myungsoo ran behind. 
 
 
Myungsoo came into the house calling you. He handed the maids the bags and ran to find you vomiting in the washroom. His eyes widened and rushed in to help pat your back so it would be easier to vomit everything out. 
 
"You were okay before in the supermarket, what happened?" He looked at you with worried eyes. You were done vomiting but your stomachache was still in so much pain. You tried standing up but couldn't stand up straight because it hurt alot. 
 
You walked out to see Ms. Yun with wide eyes, she too was worried because your face looked very pale. Ms. Yun took you up to your room. While Myungsoo went into the living room to check up on the other members. They were all scattered and they were all sleep. 
 
"Yah! Wake up !! Food is here!" Myungsoo said as he went around nudging the members so they would wake up. Sungyeol was the first to get up. And the others were slowly waking up one by one. 
 
"Where's ~~~~?" Sungyeol said as he went to the dining room to take out the food from the bag. 
 
"Molla. She came home vomiting. I'm going to check up on her." Myungsoo raised his shoulders and walked out of the room.
 
"Mwoh? Vomit?" Woohyun was worried now and he left with Myungsoo. They weren't so hungry now since their dongseang isn't feeling well. 
 
 
You were in your room in so much pain as you were curled up in a ball on your bed with a blanket over you. Ms. Yun went to go make you some tea. Myungsoo and Woohyun were the first to enter your room and sat on the bed.
 
"~~~~-ah. How are you feeling?" Woohyun lightly said and placed his hand on your forehand. Myungsoo was trying to figure out why you are suddenly in pain. 
 
"M-molla." Your voice was weak and quiet. 
 
"What did you guys eat when your guys were out?" He looked at Myungsoo. 
 
"All she had was bulgogi." He looked away and looked back to Woohyun. "But I also had it too. I feel okay though." 

Myungsoo looked over to you. You looked very sick. 
 
"~~~~. Do you want to go to the hospital?" He curled a strand of hair behind your ear. You couldn't see how worried Myungsoo or Woohyun looked because you were in too much pain that your eyes were squinted.
 
"Aniya. I don't want to. I'm sure its just a little stomachache I'm sure it'll go away in no time." You quietly said. Then the other members came up to check on you. And Ms. Yun came in with a cup of tea. 

"How are you feeling Noona?" Sungjong asked with a frown. 
 
You shook your head. Even though your eyes were closed you can still recognize the voices. As you sat up, you slowly opened your eyes to drink your tea you looked around the room seeing nothing but worried looks on your Oppas faces.
 
"You guys. Don't look at me like that. I'm fine." You forced a smile.

You drank your tea. It helped a little but then you felt something coming up from your stomach. You jumped off the bed and ran into te bathroom for another around of vomitting. Ms. Yun followed you to help pat your back. Myungsoo was at the bathroom door looking more worried then ever. 

*If I didn't bring you along with me. I don't think this would have happened.* Myungsoo thought to himself. 
 
You slowly walked out of the bathroom. With Myungsoo holding your arm. Helping you walk over to your bed. You then felt something more painful then ever. You held your stomach and started breathing heavily because it was hurting you. You started to drop to the floor holding your stomach. 
 
"~~~~-ah!!" Everyone went up to you. 
 
"Gwenchana?" Myungsoo's eyes widened. 
 
"I'll call the ambulance. She needs to go to the hospital right away." Ms. Yun ran to the phone. 
___
wahh~! T^T I missed updating yesterday!